1. Its Bye from Teacake: Relationship has broken down

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Teacake, you have to put yourself first mate, you’ve suffered too much. I truly hope you can get the right help and care, we’re thinking of you

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear this Teacake, things WILL get better it just takes time, i`m sure the right person is out there waiting for you to discover them. Any abusive relationship, is best left behind.

TerriJJ, same to you, you are both worth so much more.

will65 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear about your problems teacake, I don't know what to say only that it will get better, and that we are all here for you

Delightful87 [sign in to see picture]
    Really sorry to hear this Teacake; as a single male with no dependents (I believe your daughter is in her teens?) you will be placed in emergency accommodation by your local council.

You need to have a letter from your ex or the landlord/estate agency stating you are no longer on the tenancy and therefore are homeless. You will then be eligible for certain benefits (council tax reduction/exemption for one). Check the online calculator (entitled2). I don’t know if you work but if you don’t you’ll be open to more benefits. Just don’t expect to move from emergency accommodation quickly. As a single male you’re quite low down on the list unfortunately but at least you’ll have a roof over your head

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Delightful has given you great advice teacake. I'm so sorry it has come to this, but as I suggested on the rant thread a few months ago, I said I thought it might. I hope you are OK, and have been able to plan a little for this.

And remember, we are all here for you for support, so don't be a stranger. Take care of yourself. *hug*

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

So sorry to hear about the horrible situation you're in Teacake. I really hope things work out for the best for you x

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

I agree with these people. Make a decision to leave for your own head. I wish i could help you. Things have a way of sorting themselves out.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Again Thank You Everyone. Big Hugs To All.

I am reading everything as you can expect I don't feel like talking to much. But I have noted everything you all have to say and Thankful.

I'm going to the Doctors Monday and Going to phone up the Coucil On Monday.

Yes I'm all alone my daughter is 18 Now.

I have just used the online calcullator (entitled2)

I can now see that my girlfriend has made me completely dependant on her, her parenets were rubbish towards her, her friends ditched her when they found out she was pregnant. but Now 18 years later she is telling me she has friends and doesn't want me. Before it was just me and her which was great.

At least I will learn no to do this again.

Let us know how you get on Teacake. I’m not sure if you have a credit record (if everything is in your name or joint names you’ll need to change that ASAP but if it’s in her name then you can just walk away.) but make sure you have enough money in your account to cover your usual direct debits- you don’t want to end up in any debt.

I’d phone anyone you have a direct debits with and explain the situation briefly (gf is throwing you out) so they can help. *If* everything is in your OH name you’ll need to work from the ground upwards in building your credit rating. No credit is just as bad, if not worse than negative credit.

All the best, keep us updated. I have no doubt that we have knowledge we can share with you to help you through x
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Wow Teacake. I am so sorry to read this thread. The way you have been treated is just awful. You deserve better.. Much better!!! I hope the council help you out with getting a new place.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Good luck with it all buddy. Keep a clear head and try and do everything by the book so you don't get shafted. 👍

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Mate this all sucks, but I think staying would suck more by the sounds of things. Get as much professional advice/ support as you can. 😘

Thanks All

Council are no bloody help unless I'm in immediate danger which I'm not, I have to wait until I'm off the tenancy.

The Ex is now worried the Landlord won't let her stay because the agency said I could cause problems, I still care for my Ex I don't want her and my daughter have any housing problems.

Doctors didn't give me much help either just gave me a phone number if I'm in danger. 

At least the bills are all sorted now tranfered everything over to the Ex. 

Phone the agency and say you don’t want to cause any trouble and you need to be off the tenancy in order to move on. Then immediately phone the council and state you’re off the tenancy and homeless. I’d recommend you do this first thing in the morning, then you have all day for them to sort it out for you.

Phone the numbers and get things logged. That you’ve been through all this. Phone the Samaritans if you’re desperate. They’ll be able to signpost you. Call the CAB and get them to signpost you on. Don’t stop until you get what you deserve (a safe place to stay)

Thanks Delightful

I have just rang the Samaritans because a argument broke out she started thumping me on my arms and started pushing me and stood on my foot again.

All to do with my daughter as I did't want her BF to sleep over because I wanted to sit with my daughter and tell here whats going to happen.

And because my Ex was being nasty saying he could stay he got all big saying he is not going.

Because I have a deeper loud voice it sounds like i'm the one who is the nutty one.

I have taken another picture of my foot it is a bit red and a toe has a bit of skin taken off. 

First thing in the morning is to phone up the council because I know I cant stay while she is being agressive.

I just hope my Ex gets better to how she use to be.

She cam backe home saying she cant give notice on our place until she finds another place because the Landlord wont want her to stay in case I do come back and cause trouble.

I think it's best if I dont go to the agency because she has everyone fooled.

I can't believe I just phoned the samaritans and said how she gets agressive towards me, As soon as I talked to someone I broke down in tears, I think I needed that.

So if no one hears from me for a bit you know I have most likely phoned up the council and they have put me somewhere.

Sent the council a email last night got a phone call back this morning so registered with the council for housing as I will be homeless. Looks like they sort out alot so just got to wait for a phone call about getting some support ie money, I'm not working so hopefully I will get help finding a job, as now I have zero confidence. 

Totally Scared being on my own as its new to me. 

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Teacake, I really hope everything goes well for you mate, you deserve some good luck.

D&E [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear all of what your going through teacake, I know things are tough now but when you get sorted with a place to stay and things this may be a good thing for you, I’ve seen your posts on the rant thread and it seems that this was coming, stay strong mate

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

So sorry to hear that's she's treating you this way, that's not ok, hope you can leave and be safe xx

Thank You Everyone Again. 

Yesterday I was busy on the phone with housing and the abuse line the council gave to me, I have now been told I have to phone the police if anything happens.

I still Love her so very much and still want to be with her, I just want her to get better or at least a bit better. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.