1. Public buuttplug challengers

Joshua&Ellie [sign in to see picture]

As the title says I’m looking for some buttllug challenges in public, I think nothing would surprise my BF more than doing the weekly food shop and letting him know half way round what I’m wearing... just the idea alone makes my p***y dripping. However I don’t just want the likes of Tesco I want some more challenging risky places/situations/clothing to wear too!! Hit me up with your suggestions

P.s it will be the doc Johnson medium buttplug in red I will be using to it’s got quite a big red base on it, not the easiest to hide;) muhaha

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

So, the first thing I'd do is to not wear panties. (ie not try to hide the plug at all). Hopefully that will get you all excited (because of the exposure of the butt plug and the dripping pussy aspects).

I'd always wear a skirt or dress too. Feels naughtier than it being tucked away in a pair of jeans (for example). Now obviously, you don't want to go flashing random people, as not everyone wants to look at your bits, so you need a skirt long enough to keep stuff safely away, but short enough to feel naughty. Just above the knee is probably about right, and loose enough so that if you do end up in a private place, you can give your BF a quick look. The art is letting him see and no one else.

As for what to do, literally anything. My husband likes driving in one, as you feel every lump and bump in the road transmitted through the plug (assuming it contacts the seat). Works if you are a passenger too (as I well know!). Bus and train journeys are similar.

As for when to wear one, anywhere really. Cinemas, plays, music gigs, bars, nights out, shopping, work. I was wearing one when we viewed our current property for example. Pretty much anything you can think of can be made naughtier by wearing a butt plug.

Good luck!

Diggerman Baz [sign in to see picture]

Short skirt on a bucking bronchi ride, that would be one to experience. You'd be dripping over the saddle

MrsG. [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMira I want to go and pop one in now!

sounds so exciting 

Bex84 [sign in to see picture]

No knickers, white hotpants or pj shorts that are tight enough over your ass to show a bit of shape and maybe see a little bit of the plug too If you are going to the supermarket you need to make sure you shop carefully, always bending down in front of your man to get something off the bottom shelf or on your tip toes leaning forward to pick from the back of the shelf 😉

Other option is to a theme park....

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

I would be driven wild with lust if my OH was out with me for the day and would give me a quick flash of her ass with a bright red plug in it. Certainly like others have suggested, no knickers and a dress or skirt so flashing is easier, this way you could go anywhere to do it, dinner, window shopping, bed shops (test the bed and give him a quick flash), even just getting out of the car and you could give him a quick flash.

Bex84 [sign in to see picture]

Did you set yourself any challenges?

i went to the shops with my buttplug in, was the longest time ive worn it, the excitement of knowing nobody else knows was such a turn on

Danny1980 [sign in to see picture]

I think if your going for a drink or meal be fun! No kickers on! Just about to have starters and let him know! I know if my wife done that would be such a turn on!

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

I often wear one shopping, but find that bus journeys are also good - there's no escape, it's hard, but not impossible, to take it out if you have to, and the motion and vibrations are great fun. Even better if it's packed and you have to stand...

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

I love those scenarios where you are committed, and don't have an easy way of removing it.

Bus journeys are brilliant. I prefer sitting down, as you feel all the vibrations of the bus and the bumps in the road transmitted up through the butt plug, and you can't take it out because there is nowhere to do it.

There aren't many scenarios where that is the case, but often there are scenarios where to remove it means missing a part of the action (eg a film or play), or risking losing your place (eg at a stand-up music gig or on a train), so those are good when you want to have an option to remove it, but want to stretch how long you can wear it for too.

I have to admit though that I find using a butt plug is one of the only ways to turn shopping into an enjoyable experience, so it is highly unlikely that you will find me in a supermarket without one in. All that bending over and stretching up!

D&E [sign in to see picture]

I’m trying to persuade my partner to do this, find it a massive turn on, hopefully she’ll surprise me with it one day

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Completely agree with KM, one of the few ways to make shopping an enjoyable experience! Anytime I see someone out just smiling to themselves in the way that I do, ‘are they plugged?’ is always my first thought! Lots of us kinky widgets about! 😀

NotthatKevin [sign in to see picture]

D&E wrote:

I’m trying to persuade my partner to do this, find it a massive turn on, hopefully she’ll surprise me with it one day

Have you tried offering to draw straws or toss a coin for who has to complete the challenge?
    MooseDick [sign in to see picture]

Ive never owned or used a butt plug but this thread has me interested in trying. It seems so naughty and sexy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.