1. What does the Forum mean to you?

Gran [sign in to see picture]
    Hi Alicia thanks for your response, I'm so glad leaded, and not at all surprised, that you received so much support in the past. I'm a real newbie, so I wasn't part of that. It's amazing how long some people have been on here!

I'm not a forum kind of person really, I hardly ever do Facebook, tweet once in a blue moon, but I check in here pretty much every day. I'm in a good place in my life (apart from my crazy illness) so I feel able to offer experience and advice. I feel I could come hee if I needed support.

That was meant to say 'glad to hear'. I really should proof read before posting!

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Been buying from LH for some time before I finally joined in the forums . For me it is a place where I read about pretty much anything and may learn of something new . Also reading about things I had not tried before . I am married but wife is disabled and has next to zero interest in sex . Myself , I am as horny as ever and buy toys and read to keep my solo sex appetite satisfied . Too chicken to post nudes anywhere , so post almost nudes here . I also enjoy points of views that may be counter to what I have thought before . I may be older , but not dead yet .

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

After having a reply to a thread deleted , I believe my time here is done . The post may have been a bit difficult for some people , but nothing too graphic . Thought this was a place to talk openly about sex and related things , but I was wrong . Nice to chat with many of you . Life is too short to deal with B.S. 

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear this "Oldman" I much enjoy your posts. Have afew days off and come back and join us again. As you say life is to short, but to get uptight over a thread being deleted? we are too old to let such trivial things to worry us.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Oldman wrote:

After having a reply to a thread deleted , I believe my time here is done . The post may have been a bit difficult for some people , but nothing too graphic . Thought this was a place to talk openly about sex and related things , but I was wrong . Nice to chat with many of you . Life is too short to deal with B.S. 

Like Kanu said. Step back. Regroup and come back soon x

Yes Oldman, have a day or two off, and come back. It might be worth asking the moderator what made them delete the post . . .

Cb1987 [sign in to see picture]

Oldman wrote:

Have a day or two think things over maybe speak to mod team about the reasonings and come back.
    MK7 [sign in to see picture]

It's just a nice little getaway from stressful life really.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

It means in this community we can all relax and feel comfortable about who we are and what we like, uploading pictures and having positive feedback no matter what clothing we choose to wear.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.