1. Fave TV Progs at the mo...! (Could b interesting!?)

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

I'm keeping my sci-fi theme going with the third season of Future Man. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

TandS2015 [sign in to see picture]

Westworld s3 is very good just finished watching star trek picard I thought that's was very good

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

We watched Picard recently, I really enjoyed it. I think probably because I've not actually seen any of the films but did watch all of The Next Gen and Voyager first time round so it was like a catch up with old friends!

Lucifer and Supernatural are my go to series but up to date with them so looking for something else in the same genre if anyone has any good recommendations?

We've recently started watching Future Man on Amazon Prime and really getting into that as since The Big Bang Theory finished we cant seem to find a decent sitcom! Future Man is very different but I think has been getting better and funnier throughout the first season so a really funny lighthearted easy watching romp through time now!

TastyBiter [sign in to see picture]

Binge watching Trigonometry

DanceswithPenguins [sign in to see picture]

Watched Naughts and crosses, good concept but a bit Meh.

Dynamo beyond belief is really good.

Latest Season of the walking dead was really good.

Will be watching Quiz, story of the three that tried to scam the show Who wants to be a millionaire.

Worth a note if you are looking for something to watch,

The Duece

Killing Eve

Aside from that not watching much, I need to get out more, oh wait....

Mini_Beest [sign in to see picture]

Going back through How I met your Mother but The Stranger is banging if you have Netflix

MsR [sign in to see picture]

Repeat episodes of Doctor Who....

Need to find something else to binge on though, so will look through everyone's recommendations.

Peitho wrote:

Lucifer and Supernatural are my go to series but up to date with them so looking for something else in the same genre if anyone has any good recommendations?

Mrs Chimp likes spooky shows. She was most upset to read that Supernatural might not be back for awhile as the Canadian Lockdown has affected the editing suites. She's recently started watching Motherland Fort Salem, and has the third season of Sabrina lined up. Apparently Evil is also good (though a little darker than Supernatural). If you can't get those then I suggest starting Supernatural from S01E01 all over again. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

I've started rewatching Fringe. I fluffing love that show. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ian Chimp wrote:

Mrs Chimp likes spooky shows. She was most upset to read that Supernatural might not be back for awhile as the Canadian Lockdown has affected the editing suites. She's recently started watching Motherland Fort Salem, and has the third season of Sabrina lined up. Apparently Evil is also good (though a little darker than Supernatural). If you can't get those then I suggest starting Supernatural from S01E01 all over again. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

I've started rewatching Fringe. I fluffing love that show. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Ian Chimp - Not heard of Motherland Fort Salem, will have a search for that this evening! Sabrina, I watched a bit of and I suspect it's a lot better than I gave it credit for but I think my opinion is skewed by watching the kids show first time round! ๐Ÿคฃ

Still have a season and a half of Future Man to go and a bit of Elementary but after those, yes, rewatching Supernatural seems a grand idea if I can't find Motherland Fort Salem!

Will have a look for Fringe too -Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

will65 [sign in to see picture]

love better call saulย 

Peitho wrote:

Still have a season and a half of Future Man to go and a bit of Elementary but after those, yes, rewatching Supernatural seems a grand idea if I can't find Motherland Fort Salem!

Will have a look for Fringe too -Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

We rewatched Supernatural from the start a few years back, and it was great fun. I think it takes Sam and Dean about three seasons to sound like themselves. ๐Ÿ™‚

Fringe is great. It's sci-fi, but it's still quite spooky. ๐Ÿ™‚

DanceswithPenguins [sign in to see picture]

EightyEightMilesPerHour wrote:

ย Anyone watching the Quiz?

Yes, it is really well made. I remember when it actually happened and watched the show when they aired it a few year's after the event.

Ms. D [sign in to see picture]

West World

Last weeks episode was the weakest one of the season so far, but it's been such an amazing ride and their choice of actors for each roll is perfect.

Ms. D wrote:

West World

Last weeks episode was the weakest one of the season so far, but it's been such an amazing ride and their choice of actors for each roll is perfect.

I'm saving them up to binge them. ๐Ÿ™‚ I was reading an article about a show called Devs. Apparantly it's, 'the show Westworld wished it was', which I thought was a bold claim. ๐Ÿ™‚ I've got that one lined up next. ๐Ÿ‘

Mrs Chimp says that not everyone wants to watch sci-fi so here's her list of medical and/or police shows (which may or may not be trash ๐Ÿ™‚): The Good Doctor, The Resident, New Amsterdam, 911, 911 Lone Star, The Rookie.

The Santa Clarita Diet was a very amusing zombie show with Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant if no one caught that when it was on a few years ago?

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Love 911, fed up of waiting for season 3 to air in the UK!ย  Love The Rookie too.

Very tense ep of Better Call Saul this week, only 1 ep of this season i think!

The Lonestar spinoff of 911 has Rob Lowe in, which I found surprising. Though he was in that British cop show, so maybe I shouldn't have been. ๐Ÿ™‚

And Mrs Chimp says Killing Eve has just started season 3. ๐Ÿ‘

Yes, may watch Killing Eve later!

Ian Chimp wrote:

We rewatched Supernatural from the start a few years back, and it was great fun. I think it takes Sam and Dean about three seasons to sound like themselves. ๐Ÿ™‚

Fringe is great. It's sci-fi, but it's still quite spooky. ๐Ÿ™‚

Issues finding Motherland Fort Salem I'm afraid, when neither Amazon or Netflix have heard of it, I get slightly stumped ๐Ÿคฃ. Google seems to think it's good and I know there are ways around getting hold of it so we will do so at some stage. In the meantime, however, Fringe is a definite winner! Can't believe it passed both of us by completely when it originally came out, seems excellent so that is the to be continued next on the list ๐Ÿ‘

Things don't have to be spooky, old episodes of Jonathan Creek are always worth a watch and frankly I was very addicted to Stargate back in the day, just so happens that Supernatural is number 1 top of my list... might also have something to do with Jensen Ackles of course! ๐Ÿคฃ. Did watch an early episode recently and Sam and Dean definitely change a bit in the making. I like the early ones plot wise though, was simpler before they decided to take on God! Tricky to keep building after that plus I miss the Crowley comedy moments these days.

Anyway, many thanks for the Fringe recommendation Ian Chimp - you've got us sorted for a bit โœ…

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Have on the go at the moment -ย 

Big Bang (1/2 way through S12, never seen the last few seasons so really enjoying them).

ER (on demand)

Shameless (US) (Netflix)

Gods and Omens (Amazon Prime)

If you like "reality trash" TV, look for "yummy mummies", its an Australian "reality" show on 4 expectant high society mothers, is beyond trashy but like watching a train wreck, you can't look away.

Used to love Supernatural, great chemistry between Sam and Dean, and great soundtrack, but the last few seasons i`m watching out of habit as it`s got a bit "samey". Was amused to see "Peaky Blinder" Dean in the most recent eps!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.