1. Fave TV Progs at the mo...! (Could b interesting!?)

    1553614457
    D&E [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1150
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    New series of line of duty starts on Sunday, can’t wait

    1554042954
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2921
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    D&E wrote:

    New series of line of duty starts on Sunday, can’t wait

    😁 I just came looking for this thread to post the same thing. Can't wait.
    1554061756
    D&E [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1150
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    K&c30's wrote:

    D&E wrote:

    New series of line of duty starts on Sunday, can’t wait

    😁 I just came looking for this thread to post the same thing. Can't wait.

    It’s been a long time coming, just hope it’s as good as the other series 

    1554064211
    Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1737
    • Joined: 22 Sep 2014

    I agree Line of Duty is excellent. My favourite is Project Bluebook.

    1554103314
    D&E [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1150
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    In the dark on Netflix is worth a watch

    1554108273
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3119
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Need to catch up with the first new episode of Line of duty later. I can't wait! 

    1554124249
    MrsG. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 505
    • Joined: 13 Jan 2019

    I have to watch this too, catch up when I can, it was good.

    1554124475
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8984
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Line of Duty was great as always. It's a shame Blue Planet live has ended..... I was really enjoying that xx

    1554126299
    101SexBot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 234
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2018

    Just started watching ' Project Blue Book' on Sky Sci-Fi. Based on true events from the 60's. I totally love the look of that era. Not a bad series so far. Also just finished Mayans and umbrella academy! Totally worth a watch 👍😎👍

    1554126541
    101SexBot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 234
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2018

    Leanne! I totally love Buffy and Angel too! I watched all episodes , got the box sets! Met David Boreanez and got my action figure signed many moons ago. I hear he has hinted at a new episode for the anniversary 😁😁😁

    1554126626
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2921
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Line of Duty was great as always. It's a shame Blue Planet live has ended..... I was really enjoying that xx

    Loved Blue Planet live last night. The dive site with the Hammerheads was awesome. I had thr misconception they were a bit rogue when it came to biting humans, who knew there had never been a human fatality from a hammerhead. Also those Nursing sharks just laying down in front of the feed box like dogs waiting for their treat was brilliant to see.
    1554126819
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8984
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    K&c30's wrote:

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Line of Duty was great as always. It's a shame Blue Planet live has ended..... I was really enjoying that xx

    Loved Blue Planet live last night. The dive site with the Hammerheads was awesome. I had thr misconception they were a bit rogue when it came to biting humans, who knew there had never been a human fatality from a hammerhead. Also those Nursing sharks just laying down in front of the feed box like dogs waiting for their treat was brilliant to see.

    Amazing creatures. One of the episodes last week showed a woman knicked named ''the shark dancer'. This woman went down onto the sea bed and several sharks gathered around her. Some actually laid their heads on her lap and just chilled there while she stroked them 😍xx

    1554136101
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2921
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Terri JJ, after reading your comment I have just watched the episode with the shark dancer. 😲 wow!!!!

    1554138810
    maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 29 May 2015

    Killing Eve is a really good show I found recently on Iplayer. Well worth giving it a go. 

    1554146067
    Sassyminx82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 53
    • Joined: 27 Apr 2018

    Just watched after life on Netflix and now line 9f duty us back on.

    1554150247
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8984
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    maximum turnip wrote:

    Killing Eve is a really good show I found recently on Iplayer. Well worth giving it a go. 

    Yep.... really liked this too. There is another series to come I believe xx

    1554171751
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2461
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    Fresh off the Boat and Speechless fir me at the moment. I love the nostalgia of Fresh off the Boat. The baggy trousers had me in stitches as that is all I wore for years. Gust of wind would have sent me off to France!

    1554237781
    Penny26 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1910
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2015

    Salvage Hunters with Drew Pritchard on Quest 

    1554239548
    Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2968
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2010

    After Life....simply stunning

    1554248561
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2461
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    Bigtrak wrote:

    After Life....simply stunning

    I watched this recently, absolutely beautiful, funny and dark all at once. I know there are so many out there who don't like Ricky Gervais but it is worth a watch. I watched it all at once. I couldn't switch it off.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.