1. Fave TV Progs at the mo...! (Could b interesting!?)

D&E [sign in to see picture]

Just started watching informer in bbc iPlayer, only 2 episodes in, but so far so good

kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    We're watching Butterfly. Our trans friends reckon it is a fairly accurate portrayal of attitudes. We get angry watching it though at the injustices that go on. A very good watch though.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

New series of Seal Team started last night.

Neilsafc [sign in to see picture]

That model railway show on channel 5. Geek heaven ๐Ÿ˜€

[suspended user]

suspended user

Been watching classic comedy on Sky Gold;

Harry Enfield & Chums

Only Fools and Horses

The Royle Family and;

Bottom

Sometimes, you just need a 'ruddy good laugh'!! ๐Ÿ˜† It's been good. xx

Also, Karl Pilkington; 'Sick Of It' and An Idiot Abroad. I love his miserable humour (if that makes sense??!) Lol. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‰

MandC1989 [sign in to see picture]

Catching up with House Of Cards at the minute.

D&E [sign in to see picture]

The sinner on Netflix and also only fools and horses

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Emerald, I love Bottom, one of my all-time favourite comedies. The recordings of their live shows are something else, so sad I never got the opportunity to go to one.ย 

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

First dates is my new favourite tv show to fall asleep too. Itโ€™s real marshmallow tv and helps after a long and stressful day ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I am currently re-watching Buffy- The Vampire Slayer. Nostalgia at it's finest lolย 

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

We binge watched Angel a few months back, need to get back into Buffy, I feel like the โ€œonce more with feelingโ€ episode was the finest bit of 90s nostalgia ๐Ÿ™ˆ. Blasted that soundtrack from my angsty bedroom haha.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a celeb ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ—

[suspended user]

suspended user

Gosig wrote:

Emerald, I love Bottom, one of my all-time favourite comedies. The recordings of their live shows are something else, so sad I never got the opportunity to go to one.ย 

I know Gosig, so glad someone shares my enthusiasm for this! I can cry with laughter sometimes. I have the live shows too, unfortunately I'm too young to have ever been to one of their shows too!! ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ˜‚

Having a 'Breaking Bad' marathon at the moment, truly gripping and one of my favourite series' ever!!! Gets you through the winter months. ๐ŸŒจ๐ŸŒฉ๐ŸŒงโ˜ƒ๏ธ

Blutbad [sign in to see picture]

Emerald269 wrote:

Gosig wrote:

I know Gosig, so glad someone shares my enthusiasm for this! I can cry with laughter sometimes. I have the live shows too, unfortunately I'm too young to have ever been to one of their shows too!! ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ˜‚

Having a 'Breaking Bad' marathon at the moment, truly gripping and one of my favourite series' ever!!! Gets you through the winter months. ๐ŸŒจ๐ŸŒฉ๐ŸŒงโ˜ƒ๏ธ

Bottom is life. To this day whenever anyone says anything along the lines of 'hurry up' or 'are you coming' etc the response is always "Running all the way" in my best Eddie impression. Trouble is nobody knows the reference.

Just finished Breaking Bad marathon recently, such a great show, I need to try Better Call Saul again, found it hard to get into the first time around.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Emerald269 wrote:

Been watching classic comedy on Sky Gold;

Harry Enfield & Chums

Only Fools and Horses

The Royle Family and;

Bottom

Sometimes, you just need a 'ruddy good laugh'!! ๐Ÿ˜† It's been good. xx

Love them all, Love Bottom Live Shows but was never to keen on the tv ones, I guess with Live ones they just let go.ย 

Blutbad wrote:

Emerald269 wrote:

Gosig wrote:

Bottom is life. To this day whenever anyone says anything along the lines of 'hurry up' or 'are you coming' etc the response is always "Running all the way" in my best Eddie impression. Trouble is nobody knows the reference.

Just finished Breaking Bad marathon recently, such a great show, I need to try Better Call Saul again, found it hard to get into the first time around.

I'm so happy knowing I'm not the only one doing Eddie impressions, and also having no-one get the reference.....I feel your pain my friend.

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

I'm a celeb nightly viewing

The third and final season of Fortitude is back on Sky Atlantic and it is flippin' bonkers. Great, but bonkers.Will miss it when it is all finished as each season has been really compelling viewing.ย 

Thought I would give this thread a bump, some cracking TV at the moment.

Fleabag is an absolute treat, and this current series of The Walking Dead is a vast improvement on the last couple previous.ย 

Mrs.John [sign in to see picture]

Gosig. I love Fleabag so much!! I have also recently binge watched The Affair and Big Little Lies. Can't wait for the next series of both.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.