1. I got a pressie part 5

    1533553694
    MissTerror [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 178
    • Joined: 23 Apr 2012

    Emerald269 wrote:

    Just a 'big thanks' to 'MissTerror' and all on here for clarifying the 'send a gift' process 4 me. New to this sort of thing, but enjoying learning more and more on the forums from like-minded people everyday. x

    All of the love to you both, the best relationships are built on good physical and emotional/mental connections so hopefully you both blossom as a partnership. You definitely deserved a little something to help you progress together :) No offence taken at all an fully understand, hopefully the strength of LH security helps a little. Pass my love to your hubby as a friend who wishes you both the strongest relationship and building together :) x
    1533732979
    Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2018

    Feeling especially low today so I’ve sent someone a little pressie in the hope it makes them smile tomorrow. Look out for the post man!

    1533734335
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2921
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Lovely thing to do Guy14357, really hope you start to feel better soon.

    1533898952
    Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 352
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2017

    Did someone send me something?I've just had a little something delivered, which I haven't ordered? 😊

    1533909420
    Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2018

    It wasn’t me. I gifted someone else. What did you get though?

    1534027789
    Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 352
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2017

    Some Lovehoney lube. Very much appreciated but still a mystery. 😁

    1534043289
    VanillaWithSprinkles [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 402
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2018

    Hello hello hello guys, it has been such a long time since I posted and I have missed you all dearly. Sadly since moving back home after finishing uni I have encountered "child safe internet" which blocks this website so I can't frequent it as much as I used to (probably good for the bank account though). Just popped to a friend's for the night and am on unrestricted internet so thought I'd use the time to log in and say a huge thanks to the person who gifted me a pair of stockings. They arrived Thursday. We are very much in sync as I was just about to order myself another pair in case mine ladder! Big hugs xxx

    1534073244
    Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2018

    VanillaWithSprinkles wrote:

    Hello hello hello guys, it has been such a long time since I posted and I have missed you all dearly. Sadly since moving back home after finishing uni I have encountered "child safe internet" which blocks this website so I can't frequent it as much as I used to (probably good for the bank account though). Just popped to a friend's for the night and am on unrestricted internet so thought I'd use the time to log in and say a huge thanks to the person who gifted me a pair of stockings. They arrived Thursday. We are very much in sync as I was just about to order myself another pair in case mine ladder! Big hugs xxx

    Your very welcome. Maybe you should adjust the settings on your internet 😉

    1534080668
    VanillaWithSprinkles [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 402
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2018

    Ah Guy I should have known it was you! Thank you my lovely <3 It is unfortunately not my internet to change the settings on, it is the mother's. Hopefully won't be living here too much longer, it is a stop gap between University and the adult world. Otherwise I'm just going to have to ask her to change the settings and hope she doesn't ask why. The "children" are 22 and 19, hardly need any blocks on the web any more lol.

    1534353406

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1214
    • Joined: 28 Jan 2018

    MissTerror wrote:

    Emerald269 wrote:

    Just a 'big thanks' to 'MissTerror' and all on here for clarifying the 'send a gift' process 4 me. New to this sort of thing, but enjoying learning more and more on the forums from like-minded people everyday. x

    All of the love to you both, the best relationships are built on good physical and emotional/mental connections so hopefully you both blossom as a partnership. You definitely deserved a little something to help you progress together :) No offence taken at all an fully understand, hopefully the strength of LH security helps a little. Pass my love to your hubby as a friend who wishes you both the strongest relationship and building together :) x

    Emerald says; Thank u 'MissTerror' for ur kind words. Hubby has read ur post and we are both very appreciative of your kindness and what you have said to us. What a wonderful young lady you are, you've made my day with ur best wishes (again!!). Take care 2 u and thanks xxx. 😄

    1534601622
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4336
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    I've just come home and found an unexpected lovehoney parcel waiting for me. Thanks mystery gift-giver. 🙂 xx

    1534794034
    MissTerror [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 178
    • Joined: 23 Apr 2012

    Got home from a really stressful 2 weeks working away at various events (why I've been a little quiet lately..!) , had a missed parcel which I collected today.... Thank you to who ever sent me my new bone gag! It really made my day to get a little gift, I've felt a bit low and lonely so you have no idea how much it made me smile. The material feels so good in my mouth and I might have to gag myself later for some solo fun! Uploading a pic so when it's approved...! :D

    1534867820
    Smultron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2367
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2016

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    I've just come home and found an unexpected lovehoney parcel waiting for me. Thanks mystery gift-giver. 🙂 xx

    MissTerror wrote:

    Got home from a really stressful 2 weeks working away at various events (why I've been a little quiet lately..!) , had a missed parcel which I collected today.... Thank you to who ever sent me my new bone gag! It really made my day to get a little gift, I've felt a bit low and lonely so you have no idea how much it made me smile. The material feels so good in my mouth and I might have to gag myself later for some solo fun! Uploading a pic so when it's approved...! :D

    You are both very welcome! MT, I love your pic!  

    There's also a third person that should have received a LH package by now ;) =)

    1534874092
    MissTerror [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 178
    • Joined: 23 Apr 2012

    Smultron wrote:

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    I've just come home and found an unexpected lovehoney parcel waiting for me. Thanks mystery gift-giver. 🙂 xx

    MissTerror wrote:

    Got home from a really stressful 2 weeks working away at various events (why I've been a little quiet lately..!) , had a missed parcel which I collected today.... Thank you to who ever sent me my new bone gag! It really made my day to get a little gift, I've felt a bit low and lonely so you have no idea how much it made me smile. The material feels so good in my mouth and I might have to gag myself later for some solo fun! Uploading a pic so when it's approved...! :D

    You are both very welcome! MT, I love your pic!  

    There's also a third person that should have received a LH package by now ;) =)

    Oh you....! :D I absolutely love it thank you for putting a much needed smile on my face! X
    1534878653
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4336
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    @Smultron

    Why, thank you very much. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve such generosity, but I certainly appreciate it. 🙂 You really are incredibly good at choosing presents. I had my eye on both the glass dildo and the blow job stroker, and after no-one claimed to have sent them I was half-convinced I'd bought them myself while drunk and I'd simply forgotten. I even checked my order history to make sure. 🙂

    1534961247
    NikitaMaxine [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 145
    • Joined: 20 Apr 2018

    I sent something out to someone again today so keep an eye opened.

    1534969074
    will65 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 669
    • Joined: 25 Nov 2012

    Lucky sod xxx

    1535027912
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3119
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    I am sorry I come bearing some news that may upset this thread...

    Secret Wishlist shopping will soon be no more.

    Over the next few weeks, it will be phased out, some of you will still be able to purchase from someone else's wishlist without knowing their address and others will not until eventually it will be gone for all. 

    Wish lists will still be an option, so as far as tester list or those you share with people close to you it is still do-able, but to send something out the individual you will need to already know their postal address to input it. 

    We are aware it will impact sending presents to other forum members, which is why we wanted to give you notice that it will be happening. 

    As of yet, there is no specific  'go live' date on this change but when there is one we will keep you posted.

    So, on another note, get your secret wish list shopping in now, we also have a huge sale! 

    1535028003
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4336
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    Oh dear. What's brought about the change?

    1535034083
    ChloJakes [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 676
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2017

    As above! Has something caused this? It was such a nice part of this community

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.