1. Good Morning, Evening, Afternoon, Part Twenty Four

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

TigerDick, I know you're right. Just can't beat a Sunday snuggle in bed.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Try facing -10 deg. Celsius and loads and loads of snow, Louise ❄

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

Try facing -10 deg. Celsius and loads and loads of snow, Louise ❄

I would love that, the log burner lit the house all cosy and warm, snow to play in with Mutley. Sadly we don't get much snow here, only an inch or two if we are lucky. It must be very inconvenient to get about and carry on you normal day to day life though. Personally I love snow, but if we had a lot on a regular basis I guess I would get fed up of it.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

The UK are bad at dealing with snow, particularly from Leeds down... Where I live (near Portsmouth) its particularly bad, but I'd be totally shocked at my local council if they were to stump up £500,000 on a couple ploughs to cope with "a when it happen event" which is on average about 1 year in about 3 for a few days hassle...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Alright happy campers. I wish it would snow the climate has changed so much with the weather being much milder that I worry snow will cease to exist here soon 😕 I proper miss the gid old day's where it snowed, loved doing angels in the snow 😂

Hope all you lovelies have had a lovely weekend 😙

We've had a good weekend. We went for a lovely walk down the harbour earlier which was so awesome. Hubby has been immobilized for months but now he's been able to get out and about a bit which is just wonderful for his mental wellbeing, and it makes me absolutley elated 😄❤

I've just finished cleaning the lounge, kitchen & bathroom. I'm in two minds whether to snuggle upto hubby or jump in the shower first. I really should grab a shower and do my beauty regime as I'll feel better for it....but I've made the mistake of lying down and am oh so comfy 😁💜xx
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Uni's back today, I have had no sleep so far (I mean that literally- zero sleep) and that doesn't look set to change as I would normally be getting up in a ferw hours anyway. What a way to start a semester, am I right? *cries softly* 

I know mondays are never anyone's favourite day, but I hope all of yours are starting off better :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Uni's back today, I have had no sleep so far (I mean that literally- zero sleep) and that doesn't look set to change as I would normally be getting up in a ferw hours anyway. What a way to start a semester, am I right? *cries softly*

I know mondays are never anyone's favourite day, but I hope all of yours are starting off better :)

I'm sure you will get some sleep tonight after settling back in to uni life. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Good morning all.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Zero sleep here as well, Shadow Collector. I have already taught two lessons today... what is worse is that some 40 minutes ago I took my antibiotic pill on an empty stomach and right now I just want to die. I have turned green, barely managed to get home and I feel so sick it is beyond belief...

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Morning I finally feel human again! And I've got the week off. Today I will be sat waiting for the washing machine repair man to come. Hopefully they will come early on in the day. I hope everyone who feels rubbish gets better soon 😊

Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

Good morning, everyone!

Sorry you've not slept Shadow <3 I hope your day goes smoothly even so!

I hope you feel better soon, Briona!

Fizz, must your repair man be swift and efficient!

My day will be all about making my way through an everlasting to-do list, but my spirit is high and my energy not failing me yet ;-) Give it an hour... maybe two :P

Hope you all have a nice day!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

morning all xx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Morning All! 

So it is Monday. Anyone else feel like it arrived like this... 

Apologies for some of the threads at the weekend, they were removed first thing this morning

Thank you for reporting them so swifty :) 

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Good morning all! I feel like that Leanne 😐

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Morning All!

Haha, this gif is perfect!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Morning All!

Still got quite a lot to do to catch up .

[suspended user]

suspended user

I am attempting to work ill today... started last week and really hoping I start feeling better soon. seriously has knocked me on my butt.... which is why I have not been around much lately coughing and sleeping (not quality)....

Sorry but not sorry I missed some strange weekend junk on here.

Shadow and Briona I hope you both get some rest.

To everyone I hope is it a productive week... great GIF for how I feel today Leanne!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I don't really feel like there's enough force behind that shovel.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Shovel doesn't seem to quite cover it... more of a sledgehammer.

Cheers guys, the day was long but my partner surprised me with takeout tonight, and we're going to watch Sherlock together later. It's the little things :)

Anyone else following the series?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Shovel doesn't seem to quite cover it... more of a sledgehammer.

Cheers guys, the day was long but my partner surprised me with takeout tonight, and we're going to watch Sherlock together later. It's the little things :)

Anyone else following the series?

I love watching Sherlock...... Although it finished past my bedtime last night 😉 so I finished watching it in bed. Think I must have nodded off a few times.... I got somewhat confused ! Lol

Silent Witness soon.....I really like that too xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yes, yes and yes again. Absolutely love Sherlock, both the UK one asnd the US are immense 😃 I'm also a lover of silent witness, absolutely brilliant. Watched it ever since Ivan remember 😃

It certainly is the little things, sounds like a perfect evening shadow. Have a lovely time you most certainly deserve it hunni 😘💖xx

Oh my goodness that pic totally sums the day up! Feel like I'm getting repeatedly wacked! The worst thing is the day started great but rapidly declined. Let's hope for a brighter Tuesday 😘 💖xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.