This text blob will be inserted if Chump thinks the user is from the US
  1. Good Morning, Evening, Afternoon, Part Twenty Four

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Doing more work in the main garden, didnt think it was possible but had another idea to make it look more open. Had to get a builder in to do the brickwork, but it is looking great.

Possible rain tomorrow, none since late January, but the farmers need it. So a day of rest tomorrow.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Good morning all, 

Im pleased to say Mutley is back to himself after hurting himself on holiday. Hubby still has his cold but seems to finally be getting over it. I have been super busy recently, got loads (and loads) of washing done this week. Work has been a bit of a challenge as we are short of staff due to illness, but generally life is good.

The weather is much more cloudy today and set to rain later but we shouldn't complain we have had some really mild sunny days for this time of year. I have been in mu shorts most of the time.

Just a few things to get done before watching the F1 later.

Well done to all you gardeners out there, once you get started it can take all day.

Have a good end to the weekend everyone.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Good morning and happy Monday everyone.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Afternoon everyone 😘

I had a busy weekend. Gardening and lots of housework/washing on Saturday and went to visit my parents yesterday and gave mum her Mother's Day gift.

Back to normal today and the dog and I have been for a walk in the lovely sunshine.....wind is a little chilly though.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week xx

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Glad everyone is on the mend Fun Louise. Our fur babies sure do like to worry us!

Good evening all, work is a little frustrating but I might have found a way forward, but it might mean more training, so we will wait and see.

Managed to get home between the hail showers so that was good. 

I hope your all happy, warm and dry

Good afternoon everyone. 

The weather is really mixed today. After hanging out the washing and bringing it in twice its now on the internal airer. 

Hubby is not very good right now, but I'm taking it day by day.

I have just treated myself to teh Coco de Mer gspot vibrator in the sale, and got a small discount code, so I can just about afford it. 

i hope your all having a good weekend.

Mrs.John [sign in to see picture]

FL I hope you are both ok. Enjoy your new toy (deserved). Xx

DLJL [sign in to see picture]

Good Afternoon All.

Spending time outdoors enjoying the dry weather.

Happy Monday everyone. I have been missing for the past week. Work was crazy busy trying to get things finished off so I could take this week off with the kids. Glad to be back.

Good evening all, 

Im feeling pleased with myself this evening. I got up did my weights then the spin class before work. Came home had tea, then went back and did a few more different weights, spin class (again) and then abs class. Also eaten well, muesli and cereal, salad, vegi fingers sweet potato wedges and mushy peas. Just having a decaf coffee before bed with my mini bag of mini eggs. 

Im trying to get back into weight loss after regaining most of the weight I had lost before my husband became ill. I think it's a good start.

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Good evening all, 

Im feeling pleased with myself this evening. I got up did my weights then the spin class before work. Came home had tea, then went back and did a few more different weights, spin class (again) and then abs class. Also eaten well, muesli and cereal, salad, vegi fingers sweet potato wedges and mushy peas. Just having a decaf coffee before bed with my mini bag of mini eggs. 

Im trying to get back into weight loss after regaining most of the weight I had lost before my husband became ill. I think it's a good start.

Well done FL

i joined the gym first week of January and I’ve lost 9 inches around my waist so far! 

Good of luck with the weight loss xx

Afternoon everyone 😘

Looking forward to the warm weather which is looking likely for the weekend.

Also my youngest daughter and her fiance are coming home today for Easter. I'm so excited to see them ! 

What plans does everyone have for the Easter weekend ? xx

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Terri, I hope you have a great time 🙂

Happy Easter everyone. I hope those in the UK are enjoying the long weekend. Hopefully the sun is shining for you too.

Delightful87 [sign in to see picture]

Good evening all, hope we’re all looking forward to the long weekend? I can’t wait!

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Good afternoon you beautiful bunch! Hope your all having a lovely day x

Evening everyone 😘

Just arrived back home as I've been house-sitting for a friend for a few days. Sorting out more clean clothes and food etc for the dog and then I'm off to spend the weekend with my parents. The dog will love it. My parents lost their old dog a couple of years ago and they're not well enough to have another so they love having mine to visit. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend.....even if it's going to be a bit chilly xx

Goes afternoon all, 

I have not been in for a week or two, just been soooo busy.

Work is manic right now. I have been going to the gym at least 3 times a week, doing my weights and spin classes too. Not losing any weight but that's because I have been eating too much.

Just found out that the only full time nurse I work with and by far the one I get on best with is leaving for a a year, gutted. Hopefully he will be back soon. 

Hubby is ok, he has been rubbish recently but is doing a bit better right now. He has more bad days, these days but then we make the most of the good days. We enjoyed our weekend away last weekend, even though the weather was wild, and we didn't do much.

I hope you all enjoy the bank holiday.

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise, I hope you’re both ok, have a nice bank holiday.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.