1. Good Morning, Evening, Afternoon, Part Twenty Four

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

If anyone who knows me still visits the forum; I have started my trans-sexual hormones, at long last. So I'm finally on the list for my surgery. 

Good afternoon to everyone else.

Great news Alicia. Good luck for the future xx
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone. Just popped past to say hello. It's been a while. Love and best wishes to all xx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Evening all.....as a policeman would say 😉

Lovely to be back. I'm looking forward to next week. The forecast is for better weather..... I really don't like all this wind and rain . 

Hope you all have something nice planned for the weekend xx

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Good afternoon all, hope you all have a positive afternoon........ Just thinking here.......

Afternoon everyone. Walking the dog was more like flying a kite today ! 😕

She's on my lap having a cuddle now while I watch the rugby.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Good evening all, 

the weather seems a bit better now. It didn't spoil our weekend away in Anglesey though. But to be honest you can enjoy being in a hot tub in most weathers.

Nice to see an old friend back here.

Morning lovelies 😘 

FL..... I'm glad you and your oh enjoyed your weekend. Nothing better than sitting up to the neck in a nice bubbling hot tub when it's cold outside.

I have my annual MOT at the clinic this morning and then taking my mum for an eye test this afternoon.....busy, busy xx

Hope you all have a good day xx

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    Alicia that's great news. I'm so happy.

Lovely to see you Terri it's been a while.

I got the splint and cast off today. My hand looks hilarious and so white. Took a while to get the icky smell of death though 🤢

D&E [sign in to see picture]

Morning all, hope your all well, have a fantastic day and not long to go till the weekend is here

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Evening all.

Just a quick pop in as I've been quite for a while ( if anyone noticed)

I've got my dream job as a teacher!! The time was right, my babys are growing up & I've always put them first. But its done me the world of good. As some of you know I've suffered with anxiety for a while and I'm now learning how to deal with it. Starting this job has given me the confidence I've needed , its been a long time coming. It's so nice to get out the house and have other adult conversations. I didn't realise how shut away I've been. I was at rock bottom.

I'm not leaving you , but I've got so much training and paper work and I'm still finding my feet again. I'll be popping in and out but I'm sure it don't be long before I'm back here full time. Going back to full time work , then home for my kids ( who are still in primary school) has been a bit of a shock to the system. It's been hard but so rewarding. It's nice to be able to pay my way and not have to depend on the Mr so much.

Hope your all ok & im missing you all 😘

Welcome back to all who have taken a bit of time out......lovely to see you around again 😘

I had lunch with a good friend today who I haven't seen for a while. We had a good old natter and catch up. I also found a pair of walking boots in a charity shop. Perfect as my dog walking boots have virtually fallen apart. They were only £10 and look almost brand new...bargain ! 

Hope everyones day has been good xx

Good morning, I'm having a bit of a crisis of confidence at the moment. I have over the last year or two put on 2 of the three stone I lost 3 years ago, and I'm struggling with how I look and the fact that my clothes don't fit. I'm going to the gym 2-3 times a week (went this morning) and I'm trying to eat healthily but it just doesn't seem to be working. I hate how I look in the mirror. 

I also have to go see mother tomorrow, although thankfully not for too long, just a couple of hours. 

I hope the sun shines on you all

Good afternoon all

I survived my time at mothers, and hubby and I went on to have a great meal, before walking Mutley on the beach. 

Its been a lovely sunny day, who would think it's still March?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Imh 95, and RosyCheek.

Evening everyone, 

Evening 😘

Why is it that I asked for a parcel to be redelivered today.....waited in all day only to receive a call this evening to say it won't be delivered until Friday or Monday !! Grrrrrr.......

Anyway hope everyone's day has been good. So nice to be out in the sunshine this morning xx

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Evening 😘

Why is it that I asked for a parcel to be redelivered today.....waited in all day only to receive a call this evening to say it won't be delivered until Friday or Monday !! Grrrrrr.......

Anyway hope everyone's day has been good. So nice to be out in the sunshine this morning xx

Nothing worse than waiting in all day, being scared to go to the toilet incase the knock finally comes, and the curtain twitching every time you hear a car door. Fingers crossed you get it Friday and not Monday
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Morning all and happy hump day! 

So glad Spring is finally here, feels so much better after the doom and gloom of Winter. 

Hope everyone is having a super sunny day. 

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Afternoon everyone. I won't say good, because I missed yesterdays 50% off everything for today only, promotion. My e-mail must have got lost somewhere on the net, because it didn't get through to me until today. 

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Afternoon everyone. I won't say good, because I missed yesterdays 50% off everything for today only, promotion. My e-mail must have got lost somewhere on the net, because it didn't get through to me until today. 

Oh no !! That's so annoying when emails are delayed 😠

I've had a lovely day. Weather has been gorgeous and I managed to get 2 lines of washing dry, walk the dog, cut the grass and done some gardening..... knackered now 😁

End of the week at last. Hope you all have a great weekend xx

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Aw I never got a 50% email.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.