1. Good Morning, Evening, Afternoon, Part Twenty Four

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

God morning all. 

Gym early this morning then bacon sandwiches for breakfast. A good start to a lovely looking day.

Good evening all, 

Hasnt the weather been beautiful, and so strange for February.

So it's husbands birthday on Friday and we don't usually buy eachother anything, but this year I have got him a couple of little things. I'm not sure how many more birthdays he has so I would like him to enjoy and remember them.

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise, yes, amazing weather for February. That’s a really nice touch, he’ll be thrilled.

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

It has been gorgeous weather! I hope it's as lovely sunshine on Friday, Fun Louise, and that you and your husband have a wonderful day together. That's really nice that you have got him some gifts, I'm sure he'll be delighted :)

Good afternoon all. Another lovely day, a very busy day, loads of number crunching, but well worth it, got a lot done. 

I hope your all having a great day

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone! I’m not around very much these days I hope you are all keeping well! Nat I’m so sorry to hear about your break up with Tom, I hope you are doing ok! You will be sadly missed around the forum because you always have great advice! I will miss your reviews, please tell me your not giving up your blog? Take care of yourself, sending hugs 😘

Good evening everyone. 

Hubbys birthday afternoon out went great, had a good time and he managed the walk from pub to pub. 

Tonight I drove the car for the first time! !!!!!!! Ok so you might not understand this but driving scares the poo out of me. I didn't drive far but I did get the car back home safely, so it's a big win for me.

Dont let the next few days of rain dampen your spirits people, summer is coming.

Good morning all, it's a lovely bright morning suprisingly. Have a good day everyone

Hi Fun Louise, that’s great, I’m really glad you both had a nice evening to celebrate his birthday, and for driving back home safely. Best wishes.

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Good afternoon all Today marks an end of era, after much toying back forth, I’ve decided to change my job, I’ve ran my own little business since my daughter came along 9 years ago, it’s not paying enough now, and working alone from home, just isn’t what my mental health needs right now. So I’m sad, but it’s been along time coming, and a new start next week is just what the doctor ordered. X Hope everyone’s enjoying the sun 🌞

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations JT2OU. I hope your excited for the new chapter, hope it takes some of the pressure off.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Good evening everyone. 

Hubbys birthday afternoon out went great, had a good time and he managed the walk from pub to pub. 

Tonight I drove the car for the first time! !!!!!!! Ok so you might not understand this but driving scares the poo out of me. I didn't drive far but I did get the car back home safely, so it's a big win for me.

Dont let the next few days of rain dampen your spirits people, summer is coming.

FL, I can relate. I absolutely hate driving and only do so if I really need too! I want to get into it more, as it will be easier when baby is here but gosh does it get me in a panic.

Well done you for stepping out of your comfort zone and getting in the driver seat. It is a huge leap. 

Glad to hear that all went well for your husbands birthday too. 

All the best with the new adventure JT2OU! 

LeilaK wrote:

Hi everyone! I’m not around very much these days 

Nice to see you about again LeilaK, hope you are well

Good evening everyone.

Work has been really busy, but not very productive, walked miles but didn't get much work done. Nevermind, only a few more days, then a weekend away on Friday.

sleep well everyone

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

All the best with the new adventure JT2OU! 

K&c30's wrote:

Congratulations JT2OU. I hope your excited for the new chapter, hope it takes some of the pressure off.

Thank you , 

hopefully will be the start of a new healthier me x ❤️

JT2OU, that’s good news, I hope everything goes well for you.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    Well done fun louise! I can relate, it wasnt until I had to drive I done it. I still don't do the motorway. I will find a back road even if it adds an extra 3 hours on the journey!

Good luck JT2OU, you'll do great. I scaled back my home business when I started in the shop. It really is good for the health.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Afternoon. What a horrible wet day. Though a lovehoney order does brighten up the day. Just ordered this beautiful piece of lingerie. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39826

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Not really, being cheated on is an awful feeling. I’ll get there eventually :/

Sorry to read this Nat. Hope you are doing okay now xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.