£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Get it all out thread. Warning Rants will be had! PLEASE READ PAGE 1

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Sending love to everyone today. What a ride you are having!

Delilah if my ex had shown up on my birthday I would be throwing water balloons at him. Don't let him dampen your day!

Lovebirds, we all have those days and I hate you are having one now. We see the negative in ourselves, never the positives. I see your photos and see a figure I would sell my mother for and its a shame you cant see it at the moment. Deep breaths, do something you enjoy for a while to take your focus off of your issues. Don't wallow in your sadness, it really consumes you.

Pandashavesex, you're still a wee young thing. There is someone for everyone. Sometimes you are lucky enough to meet early, other times it takes a while. Don't give up.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Wow, how selfish. I'm so sorry. That's absolutely unacceptable. He should have respected your decision not to see him again.

+1 That is not good at all Delilah. Did you speak to him or did you not answer your door? Sending you lots of hugs xx

I opened the door because I thought it was it was the postman! I spoke to him for less than 5 minutes, he got the closure he so desperately wanted.

Thanks for the hugs, I'm still feeling bad about the whole thing.

Thank you everyone, I have to say he definitely put a downer on my birthday. I have tried to enjoy my day, but I feel down, think I just need a good cry and I'll feel better.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

I am so sick of my sister making light of suicide. She knows that I don't think of it as a joke.

Hugs to everyone else having a hard time today xx

delilahxx wrote:

Thank you everyone, I have to say he definitely put a downer on my birthday. I have tried to enjoy my day, but I feel down, think I just need a good cry and I'll feel better.

A good cry is never a bad idea, I hope it helps. He's an a**hole, try not to pay him any mind. You're so much better than that :)

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

ShadowCollector I am completely on board with you on that. Having experience of having to tell my 3 year old niece her daddy wasn't coming home means it is something I never might light of.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Hugs Delilah you won't believe me right now but it will get better once you find your feet. Have a good cry, let it all out it does help 🤗

Lovebirds, I don't think there will be one woman and maybe man too, who hasn't or doesn't get body image insecurities. The trouble is we are own worst critics. I hope this feeling soon passes for you. 🤗

Shadow collector, I don't know your story so I cannot really comment. Hugs for you and I hope you manage to sort it out with your sister 🤗
    Hugs to anyone else I may have missed 🤗😘

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Found out today that one of the haematology consultants has raised our team being in "their" office at every high level meeting since we moved in. By this I mean the monthly meetings with the heads of the hospital, the Cancer directorate meetings and all and any other meetings he can.

He has said we don't work, we huddle in the office and we are loud.

There is quite a bit of our job that is office based, like writing policy, reviewing procedures and creating an online training modual, as well as all the number crunching I have been doing as part of our team review of our practice and consideration of adding a new product.

We didn't choose to move into the shared office, we were forced out of our old office and sent there.

We are doing our job and need to be allowed to do it. Selfish, ignorant, arrogant, old git!!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bit dissapointed. One of my lovehoney friends has been absent from the forum recently and I know she is having a tough time of things, so I thought I would send her a little "thinking of you" type gift off her wishlist.

Problem is she only has one wishlist and it will not open, I get the error message. I have checked with live chat, but there is nothing that can be done. It's a shame because it would have been nice to send her a massage oil, a nice candle or a few pairs of knickers, just something to let her know I'm thinking of her. ☚ī¸

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Found out today that one of the haematology consultants has raised our team being in "their" office at every high level meeting since we moved in. By this I mean the monthly meetings with the heads of the hospital, the Cancer directorate meetings and all and any other meetings he can.

He has said we don't work, we huddle in the office and we are loud.

There is quite a bit of our job that is office based, like writing policy, reviewing procedures and creating an online training modual, as well as all the number crunching I have been doing as part of our team review of our practice and consideration of adding a new product.

We didn't choose to move into the shared office, we were forced out of our old office and sent there.

We are doing our job and need to be allowed to do it. Selfish, ignorant, arrogant, old git!!

You really are in a very frustrating situation aren't you... Maybe you should also complain, and request your own office. I think it is all so unfair for you, as you do such a very hard, and essential job - sending you a much needed glass of virtual wine xxx

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I am so sorry so many of you are having hard times.

I apologise for the 'blanket' reply but be assured I am sending individual hugs, love and positive thoughts to all of you.

You are strong amazing people and deserve only the best in life.

Huggles all round xxxx

Thank you everyone xx

Today I received a sorry card from him, it said basically the same thing as the email.

I have to say I am starting to feel freaked out now. Do I contact him and let him know in no uncertain terms to never contact me again, or do I ignore him.

I want this to be over now :(

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

If I were in your position I'd just block his email address and ignore him. He'll get the message eventually. If you reply, even if it's just to say leave me alone, he might see that as you still caring about him enough to respond x

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Deliahxx - I one had a bon-a-fide stalker. Literally had to get the police involved... I am not trying ot scare you, but someone who continues to contact you after they get "closure" is looking for any type of response, reaction, etc. to get into your head.

Please ignore him, focus on your healing unless you think you have not made it clear you want no further contact from him. The only reason to respond is if you have not made it very clear in stating something like, "thank you for the apology....i wish you the best in life now please no longer contact me."

If he continues to contact you now or after making it clear DO NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING. but start taking screen captures, jotting down notes, do not answer your door, etc. Document any type of harassment, even if it seems minor becasue it could escalate. If it does you have something to take to the authorities immediately. That is worst case scenerio, but best to be prepared if you have to be.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise - aren't women just sometimes catty-ass terriatorial bitches at work. Especially when they dont even know or understand what your team does.

Stay professional in this situation as best you can, explain calmly if confronted with questions but being stuck in a shared office with these people sounds awful you really have my sympothy on this.

Shadow - your sister is a jerk, this and her other actions show she needs to mature and grow up. i am sorry she is so insensative to this topic and gets under your skin like this.

Lovebirds - I am so sorry your struggling right now. Do not throw the lingerie away, instead close the drawer, have a good cry... if you can muster leaving the house go on a walk for some fresh air. If you cant leave the house, open a window and breath in. Hydrate please and try to refocus if you can. Sending positive vibes here.

Panda... - it may hurt right now, but you do need someone who will give you what you need. And someone who can only email may not fit the bill hun. Do not sell yourself short here. Go to youtube and watch the music video / listen to the song by Sara Evans - A Little Bit Stronger. Music helps me get through a lot and this song I hope can help you realize each day you are deserving of good things.

delilahxx wrote:

Thank you everyone xx

Today I received a sorry card from him, it said basically the same thing as the email.

I have to say I am starting to feel freaked out now. Do I contact him and let him know in no uncertain terms to never contact me again, or do I ignore him.

I want this to be over now :(

I don't know the whole situation, but if he's freaking you out and has been continuously harassing you, maybe you should consider a restraining order or the likes?

I know from experience situations are almost never that simple, but I had to put it out there. I hope you're alright honey, try to remember that you are so much better than this sh*t.

Thanks for the sympathy guys, she's a pain in the ass but hey- we're separated by many many kilometres now, so who's really winning? :P

Vanessa8 wrote:

Fun Louise - aren't women just sometimes catty-ass terriatorial bitches at work. Especially when they dont even know or understand what your team does.

Stay professional in this situation as best you can, explain calmly if confronted with questions but being stuck in a shared office with these people sounds awful you really have my sympothy on this.

Shadow - your sister is a jerk, this and her other actions show she needs to mature and grow up. i am sorry she is so insensative to this topic and gets under your skin like this.

Lovebirds - I am so sorry your struggling right now. Do not throw the lingerie away, instead close the drawer, have a good cry... if you can muster leaving the house go on a walk for some fresh air. If you cant leave the house, open a window and breath in. Hydrate please and try to refocus if you can. Sending positive vibes here.

Panda... - it may hurt right now, but you do need someone who will give you what you need. And someone who can only email may not fit the bill hun. Do not sell yourself short here. Go to youtube and watch the music video / listen to the song by Sara Evans - A Little Bit Stronger. Music helps me get through a lot and this song I hope can help you realize each day you are deserving of good things.

Also, Vanessa8 took the words out of my mouth for all of you xx

Thanks guys, I have told him before I don't want to see him again, so I will now ignore and hope he doesn't contact me again.

If he does I will just reiterate what I have already told him.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.