£1.49 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Get it all out thread. Warning Rants will be had! PLEASE READ PAGE 1

lubylou13 [sign in to see picture]

Very upset and disappointed today as feel as though my boys missed out unnecessarily. I feel wants were put above their needs which I will never get!

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I wouldn’t say that this is a rant but I need to get it out.

I am devastated; it’s a strong word but true to how I feel. My lashes have slowly been decreasing, I have a big gap in one (the one that always comes back worse) but had a full line on the other.

I have just pretty much cleared the line and for no apparent reason other than doing it and not being able to stop; possibly because I can’t sleep.

And here I am, tugging at the remaining ones as I type this. I really feel like I have let myself down. It took me years to get them back and that was a fluke so all I can think about is if I’ll ever get them back again.

Aww sorry to hear this hun. Sorry got no advice on this but want to send a big hug and hope you have a lovely week xxxxx

Baby throwing her toys out her pram right now.= petty post but a rant all the same.

So been looking at sex swings on and off. Finally 1 comes on offer down to £40. Said to hubby he he was like that's cheap bit we can't get it. Had both our car insurance this month and few other big bits to pay. So he was like no. But if it's still on offer when I get paid then maybe.
    Had a right full on strop ( stamping my feet ech. Wasn't pretty at all 😂😂) l

K&s000 [sign in to see picture]

Tazzy84red wrote:

Baby throwing her toys out her pram right now.= petty post but a rant all the same.

So been looking at sex swings on and off. Finally 1 comes on offer down to £40. Said to hubby he he was like that's cheap bit we can't get it. Had both our car insurance this month and few other big bits to pay. So he was like no. But if it's still on offer when I get paid then maybe.

I had a £20 off £40 email last week did you use that yet ??

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I wouldn’t say that this is a rant but I need to get it out.

I am devastated; it’s a strong word but true to how I feel. My lashes have slowly been decreasing, I have a big gap in one (the one that always comes back worse) but had a full line on the other.

I have just pretty much cleared the line and for no apparent reason other than doing it and not being able to stop; possibly because I can’t sleep.

And here I am, tugging at the remaining ones as I type this. I really feel like I have let myself down. It took me years to get them back and that was a fluke so all I can think about is if I’ll ever get them back again.

Ok so I'm a think outside the box kind of girl. Possible solution?! Magnetic eye lashes. No glue, no pain, a bit fiddly to fit but once you get the hang of them they look great. They could protect your remaining little lashes, give you a full lash look and allow your new ones to grow threw. My friend has them and she loves them, might be worth looking on line to try a set.

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

K&s000 wrote:

Tazzy84red wrote:

I had a £20 off £40 email last week did you use that yet ??

Even if you've used it once if you still have the email you can use the offer again.

K&s and Amy I could kiss u both right now. Completely forgot I had that email. So this girl right here only went and ordered this
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31084
    For £19 with free next day delivery. I'm sooooooooooooo excited. Thank u for the reminder about 20 off 40 xx

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Tazzy84red wrote:

K&s and Amy I could kiss u both right now. Completely forgot I had that email. So this girl right here only went and ordered this
    For £19 with free next day delivery. I'm sooooooooooooo excited. Thank u for the reminder about 20 off 40 xx

You're welcome! I am just a horrible enabler!

Tazzy84red wrote:

You re welcome.... is he a little less grumbly or haven t you still told him !?

Nope didn't tell him thankfully I had a bit spare in my bank account lol. Too many lh orders the last few months 😂

As those of you that know me will be aware, I love the flirty range of knickers that have been discontinued, particularly the thongs and wear them as my everyday underwear. Imagine my excitement when I see the black thong and the red thong back on the site!!!

But not in my size 😥 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32349 I'm gutted

lubylou13 [sign in to see picture]

It saddens me greatly the situation I am currently in through no real doing of my own. I have two amazing boys one of whom is a newborn and the other one a toddler. The toddler has such a cheeky and amazing personality who is in jeopardy of losing this and there is nothing I can do to prevent this. I am a single mum and do everything for my boys and put their needs over mine which as a parent is what you do! I can’t not believe as a father he would rather stand by and watch his children and the mother of his children go into a refuge and a hostel. There are no other options available to me all because he wouldn’t help me and give me my notice and now it’s too late. I am forever of late paying for his mistakes and now my children are going to have to also. I don’t know how he doesn’t even consider the long term damage this is going to do my children, how he thinks his kids are going to thank him for that when they are older is beyond me! I hope he enjoys his 3 bed house which he won’t be happy in on his own and will no doubt be round his fucking mother’s all the time, while his kids live in a hostel and that will have a detrimental impact of them but as long as he has got a roof over his head that is all that matters!!! It makes me sick to the stomach what lies ahead and I think he is a disgrace of a human being and an even more disgrace of a father!!!! What makes it worse is he knows the impact things like this can have on kids and here he is doing it to his own fucking disgusting!!!! He is worried and upset he can’t take his son swimming at the moment but I think you find a roof/safe environment should be his priority first. Maybe one day he will get that right and stop putting himself before his kids because they are not going to thank him for this that’s for sure. He is a selfish disgrace!!!!!!!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Sending hugs to everyone who needs some xx

The selfish old bat of a mother in law has demanded to go home. She doesn't like the care home.

I understand it's a change, but she has been enjoying the social side of the care home, she has made friends with three other lady residents and they sit chatting a lot. She has been participating in the craft events, the entertainment (singer, magician, quiz). She like having the nurses there.

She says they are always trying to feed her cake. Cake is offered in the morning with fruit and smoothies at 11ish. She can say no! And it's offered again in the afternoon, with tea and biscuits, 3pm snack before evening meal. Again she can say no, no one is forcing her to eat cake.

She says they are trying to drug her. She asked for paracetamol, and they gave her paracetamol.

She probably has a urine infection, but she has bladder cancer this is to be expected, and agin not the fault of the care home.

From our point of view it's much less stress on my OH as he really was being run into the ground by her constant demands and needs. She is fed well, with home made food, there are nurses on hand every day all day if there are any problems. Her washing is done for her, she is bathed, dressed and assisted every day. She has a social life which she is loving. I'm so angry with her. We have both been running ragged over her for months and she just throws all our efforts back in our face.

We are having a meeting one day next week, so she can explain what she doesn't like about the are home, to the care staff, us, ect. Then I want to explain how much her demands were hurting my OH and that he is her son, but the love of my life and I WILL NOT LET HER KILL HIM with her demands. If she goes back home, he will visit once a week to deliver shopping and collect bills to be paid and that is it. No 10 phone calls a day "can you just . . . when you get a Minuit I need . . .".

And if she dares to phone saying she is dieing EVER again, she had better not be exaggerating.

Im angry, really angry, but I can't express this to my OH because it will upset him, it is his mother after all. But if she p*sses him off too much he will walk away. He really will, and she needs to know that.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I feel annoyed! I had the worst week at work, because I had a very demanding 3 day training, I spent lot of time studying... I could feel myself losing my temper, I am tired, because nothing went accoridng to plan and when I told my colleague to just arrange for OS installation on server and no , he had to be proactive, and had to send a completely non-sense email to the business and told them things, which were not according to MY project plan and he was like I saved your project, and its all ok.

I know he is not experienced yet, but I thought that if I tell him just arrange for OS installation, then he would do that and not like become extra mega proactive and doing things, which were planned later, using method which colleague advising him caught in the US, and which just lead to issues, issues, and more issues!!!

And on top of that i cought cold... I am sneezing, coughing, have very sore nose and running through paper tissues like crazy - about 30 today? I am trying to keep drinking warm tea and plenty of water and herbal tea. And I have ginger, honey and lemon, and I am starting to feel bit better, but we will have to see. I just cannot afford to get sick... My eye pressure measurement is on Monday morning and I need to keep that on in check.

Anyway, annoyed, all my weekend plans just went out of the window and we will have to see...

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

/Buys an item 2 hours ago full price.
    /Now everything’s 25% off stating that it’s all Sunday.

Are. You. KIIIIIIDDING. Me ?? It was Sunday two hours ago, too, goddamnit.

Shouganai wrote:

/Buys an item 2 hours ago full price.
    /Now everything’s 25% off stating that it’s all Sunday.

Are. You. KIIIIIIDDING. Me ?? It was Sunday two hours ago, too, goddamnit.

Shouganai ...Was that offer via an email or on site as can t find it ?

K&S, e-mail (in the spam bit as usual for some reason).

“Sunday Special
    Get 25% off everything!
    One day only
    Come and play
    Hurry, offer ends midnight Sunday 18 March!
    Click any image above this text to get 25% off your order.”

Sorry for the double post, but I just realised it might only be a Level3 perk thing, if you didn’t get the email ?

Shouganai wrote:

Sorry for the double post, but I just realised it might only be a Level3 perk thing, if you didn’t get the email ?

Shouganai wrote:

K&S, e-mail (in the spam bit as usual for some reason).

“Sunday Special
    Get 25% off everything!
    One day only
    Come and play
    Hurry, offer ends midnight Sunday 18 March!
    Click any image above this text to get 25% off your order.”

No nothing 🙁 I m level 3 too. Maybe it will come through later I ll keep m eye out. Did you contact customer care about your order, they are usuallly really good ?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.