1. Get it all out thread. Warning Rants will be had! PLEASE READ PAGE 1

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

No, it would appear that from a phone, if you go on to the email and hit the delete button then it will go there but if you swipe it, it doesn't and I swipped accidentally trying to scroll :/ Thank you for the suggestion though :)

Ah, I see. Shame

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

I feel your pain Kink.

Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]

I am really fed up with my inconsiderate neighbours. He has an all night drinking session and shouts all night in his bedroom which backs onto ours. I have been awake since 2.30 am and are shattered. This happens on a regular occasion and if I raise it I get a mouthful. I am really fed up.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Dickiebird wrote:

I am really fed up with my inconsiderate neighbours. He has an all night drinking session and shouts all night in his bedroom which backs onto ours. I have been awake since 2.30 am and are shattered. This happens on a regular occasion and if I raise it I get a mouthful. I am really fed up.

If this is a regular thing you need to contact the council and ask for a noise new sence diary/report form. Keep a record for a month (3 for some councils) then hand in the diary and make a formal report. It takes ages but it might get the problem solved.

Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Fun Louise, I have emailed my LA this morning and asked what rights I have.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

My eating disorder’s flared up again and I haven’t been able to eat for three days.
    Feeling unwell and tired, but twistedly happy to watch the numbers fall.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

My stepmother had a massive brain hemorrhage yesterday and passed away. Bit of a shock, we weren't close but still a shock. In less than 12 months that's both grandparents, a close friend and a stepmother.

JVWH [sign in to see picture]

Sorry for your loss RosyCheek😞 always reminds us of our own mortality.x

RosyCheek wrote:

My stepmother had a massive brain hemorrhage yesterday and passed away. Bit of a shock, we weren't close but still a shock. In less than 12 months that's both grandparents, a close friend and a stepmother.

I'm so sorry to hear this Rosy you have my deepest sympathy

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

Really sorry for your loss Rosycheek
    K&s000 [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

So sorry Rosycheek x

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Shouganai wrote:

My eating disorder’s flared up again and I haven’t been able to eat for three days.

Big hugs hun. Hope you have upped your fluid intake ccx
    Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

So sorry to hear of your sad losses rosycheek. Thinking of you. Big hugs xxzz

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear of your nuisance neighbour Dickiebird, I can understand your frustration on a personal level athough can offer no resolve as either I moved or they did.

Shougania, this doesn't sound good but I think that you know that. I know that these things aren't always controllable but please try to take care of yourself before it gets out of hand.

RosyCheek I am sorry to hear of the year that you have had; you really are one tough cookie but know that we are here, cyber hugs x

Shouganai wrote:

I'm sorry to hear your eating disorder has returned. They are really hard to deal with. Unlike smoking or drinking alcohol your body needs food, so you must eat, making the torture daily. I do fully understand, but, do you know what triggers you?

My suggestion is a full length bodystocking. Ok I know this sounds crazy but then you can't be seen, and you can feel safe in your own skin.

Secondly, (in Saturn motherly tones) you must eat something, three times a day. Even if it's 1 biscuit, one boiled egg, one Apple. You need to keep eating something. Believe me I know how hard this is, and how easy it is not to eat. But the only way you can have control is to take charge.

You have my support.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear of your losses Rosy.

You take care Shouganai with your eating, you don't want them to put your top surgery back because of it. I know I'm a bit conserned over my weight being an issue with them, but I'm trying hard.

Hugs for everyone else, sorry I don't often feel up to coming on this thead, and not being able to do anything to help, and often not knowing what to say makes it harder.

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

Sending love and hugs to everyone who genuinely has something to rant about. I'm sorry I don't know what to say to help anyone. But I care that you're having a rough time of it.

I came here to rant too but my worries are silly and of my own making anyway. Gonna try and pull myself together.

K&s000 [sign in to see picture]

Covered in bees wrote:

Sending love and hugs to everyone who genuinely has something to rant about. I'm sorry I don't know what to say to help anyone. But I care that you're having a rough time of it.

I came here to rant too but my worries are silly and of my own making anyway. Gonna try and pull myself together.

<<<< hugs>>>>

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn’t say that this is a rant but I need to get it out.

I am devastated; it’s a strong word but true to how I feel. My lashes have slowly been decreasing, I have a big gap in one (the one that always comes back worse) but had a full line on the other.

I have just pretty much cleared the line and for no apparent reason other than doing it and not being able to stop; possibly because I can’t sleep.

And here I am, tugging at the remaining ones as I type this. I really feel like I have let myself down. It took me years to get them back and that was a fluke so all I can think about is if I’ll ever get them back again.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I wouldn’t say that this is a rant but I need to get it out.

I am devastated; it’s a strong word but true to how I feel. My lashes have slowly been decreasing, I have a big gap in one (the one that always comes back worse) but had a full line on the other.

I have just pretty much cleared the line and for no apparent reason other than doing it and not being able to stop; possibly because I can’t sleep.

And here I am, tugging at the remaining ones as I type this. I really feel like I have let myself down. It took me years to get them back and that was a fluke so all I can think about is if I’ll ever get them back again.

Hiya kinkyMinxMoo, Really sorry to read that you are having such a tough time of it. It's obviously something that you can't control at the moment so don't beat yourself up for doing it. Have you tried any distraction technique's so that you have something to fiddle with when you can't sleep? Sounds silly to ask as i am you have tried lots of things. I was thinking maybe a hair bobble or an elastic band around your wrist so you have something to tug at. Or maybe buy some feathers so that you can pluck but without having to go to your lashes. It takes 21 days to break a habit so take it one day at a time each day is an achievement. Try setting goals with rewards such as if i go a day without then i will get myself a fancy starbucks, a week.. a meal out, two weeks a new two, 21 days.. an appointment at the salon. Best of luck.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.