£1.79 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Get it all out thread. Warning Rants will be had! PLEASE READ PAGE 1

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Been a bit quiet on here the last few weeks, after 10 years together and a lot of trust issues over the last few years I have decided it's for the best to split up with my partner. Easily the hardest thing I've ever had to do and I'm so damn scared.

We've been together since I was 15, I haven't been with anyone else and never lived with anyone else (besides my parents) I've got a house share lined up and hoping to move out in the next couple of weeks. Everything is so awkward at home at the moment, I feel like I'm hurting everyone, him, my family, his family and even myself but I just know deep down that this is going to be for the best and something I should have done a few years ago.

Just can't wait for things to start to feel easier 😥

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

It takes a lot of strength to end a relationship especially after so long together. So know that if you have rhe strengh to do that you have the strengh to start building your new life. Your own happiness should be your only priority not his families and not your own families.

Things will get easier when you move in to your new place. Make sure you surround yourself with friends so that you aren't shut away alone with your thoughts as you can dwell to much on decisions.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Aww KirstyLee! I know you’re scared but in a year or 2 you’ll look back and think that you dealt with it. Sending you loads of positive vibes ‘n hugs ‘n stuff!

K&c30's wrote:

It takes a lot of strength to end a relationship especially after so long together. So know that if you have rhe strengh to do that you have the strengh to start building your new life. Your own happiness should be your only priority not his families and not your own families.

Things will get easier when you move in to your new place. Make sure you surround yourself with friends so that you aren't shut away alone with your thoughts as you can dwell to much on decisions.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Thank you! Yeah I need to start putting myself first and I know that now, I've spent most of my life trying to please everyone else and keep everyone else happy and it's been at the cost of my own happiness.

It's going to be strange but I'm definitely looking forward to becoming my own person

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Aww KirstyLee! I know you’re scared but in a year or 2 you’ll look back and think that you dealt with it. Sending you loads of positive vibes ‘n hugs ‘n stuff!

Thanks Mr Pheebs, I definitely didn't think I would ever have the courage to do this, I'm surprising myself every day and just need to start looking forward to the future x

JoJoXxX [sign in to see picture]

KirstyLee it must feel so awful at the moment. However you have made this decision for a better future. Break ups are never easy. When I broke up with my long term partner I kept saying to myself ' get through it imagine where your be in a years time. It's an opportunity to create a new future' as much as I kept saying this to myself I found it hard to believe.
    Now 2.5 years later and I am HAPPY more so than I have ever been. I guess what I'm trying to say is no matter how bleak things get they will get better. You will become your ' own person' in time. I feel like i have only just rediscovered myself , its funny how we can loose ourselves going through the motions of everyday life thinking of everyone else.
    So here's to your new future, full of the things that will make you happy. The hardest bit is done but yet it will still take strength to get through everything else that comes with a break up but it's doable I promise.
    All the best :-) x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Damb it, I get paid, have the money to but this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39676 and it's out of stock! That's just bloody typical.

On a posative note, OH and I have broken up from work for 12 days! His birthday tomorrow then a week away in Wales.

O wow fun Louise I can see why that's sold out it's gorgeous! Might have to keep an eye on that one myself ! Have a great week away !

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

VR wrote:

Aw, Lu - that's teenagers for you.

One day, hopefully sooner rather than later, she'll grow out of it and become the same loving daughter she was before the teen demon took over.

I did, but only when I found out my mum was ill. I'm so glad I came to my senses in time to look after her before she passed away. I'd have never forgiven myself if I hadn't.

Back to your problem, though, hormones are awful. Just take a breath and tell yourself that it's not her, it's the hormones.

Also, file under "future consideration" that if she ever goes on to hormonal contraception, get her to try several types, but I know there's one out there that gives you a period once a quarter. This would have been ideal for me as I finally twigged that it was the hormones giving me periods that turned me into a monster so I took my Pill for months without a break and turned back into a nice person!

Hi VR thanks for your advice.

Sometimes I wish that there was something to just turn her into the lovely girl I know she can be. It's just the mood swings, they are out of this world. It's unbeliavable how she can go from a normal person to a horrible and spiteful creature. Sometimes I just wish I could walk away and come back when these years are over. No chance though as I know she needs me a lot and it ight be hard as hell, but I've to breahe, have patience and stick around. Thanks to my Tango and glass dildo - they help me out a lot - lol!

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

KirstyLee, I am glad to read that you are doing what is best for you, I really do wish you all of the best in starting your life as you x

Hope you have a nice holiday Fl x

I feel like I have no one that I can talk to right now so just sat here close to tears writing this... I hope that you’re all keeping warm and taking care of yourselves x

KinkyminxMoo sorry to hear your down this evening. I hope that it's something that will get better. Feel free to get it off your chest if it makes you feel better. It's horrible to feel like that, take care of yourself x

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

KirstyLee, I am glad to read that you are doing what is best for you, I really do wish you all of the best in starting your life as you x

Hope you have a nice holiday Fl x

I feel like I have no one that I can talk to right now so just sat here close to tears writing this... I hope that you’re all keeping warm and taking care of yourselves x

Aw. Sorry to hear you're experiencing a rough night, KinkyMinxMoo. As the previous comment mentioned, you're welcome to talk about it here if you desire.

Sending warm hugs.

Thank you both, I don’t like to talk about my problems too much but I am feeling low tonight so have pulled out more lashes, argh.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

So I need to share something..

Since I was a very young child I have been plagued with Migraine that cause the weirdest sensory ‘faults’ for want of a better word and the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced. I once broke my arm and my ankle and went to sleep the numbness off because the pain was tolerable and didn’t compare to these migraines. I also nearly died of pneumonia which was not treated in time and again the pain in my lungs was bad but didn’t compare.

I thought I had grown out of them but over the past year or three I have been experiencing random sensory changes with smell and taste and have experienced what I can only explain as right sided facial and cerebral electrocution along my face for days at a time that have been crippling.

I have been getting my sinuses checked out because of this pain but after getting rid of a long term sinus infection I was still experiencing the pain. I had a CT scan and was told the pain was not my sinuses. I was referred onto a neurologist. I was diagnosed with a rare form of migraine and was given medication to take on point of pain.

Today my head fired up so I took a pill. The pain went away! I have never had a migraine that has not crippled me for at least 24 hours, usually 48 hours sometimes even 96 but I can’t begin to explain how profound this is for me.

I have been ill so many times for such a long time (since I was 3 or 4 years of age) with this that I actually feel like crying with joy, which I haven’t done since my children were born. In the past 3 months I have been ill with migraine for 21 days . I just wanted to share this with you all. I know these pills won’t work every time but I’m hoping I can start getting my life back in order.

Night Night, I hope you’re all ok X

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Thank you both, I don’t like to talk about my problems too much but I am feeling low tonight so have pulled out more lashes, argh.

Yeah, I know what you mean in regards to talking about personal issues. I'm the same.

I do hope tomorrow is a brighter day for you, though.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Since I was a very young child I have been plagued with Migraine that cause the weirdest sensory ‘faults’ for want of a better word and the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced. I once broke my arm and my ankle and went to sleep the numbness off because the pain was tolerable and didn’t compare to these migraines. I also nearly died of pneumonia which was not treated in time and again the pain in my lungs was bad but didn’t compare.

I thought I had grown out of them but over the past year or three I have been experiencing random sensory changes with smell and taste and have experienced what I can only explain as right sided facial and cerebral electrocution along my face for days at a time that have been crippling.

I have been getting my sinuses checked out because of this pain but after getting rid of a long term sinus infection I was still experiencing the pain. I had a CT scan and was told the pain was not my sinuses. I was referred onto a neurologist. I was diagnosed with a rare form of migraine and was given medication to take on point of pain.

Today my head fired up so I took a pill. The pain went away! I have never had a migraine that has not crippled me for at least 24 hours, usually 48 hours sometimes even 96 but I can’t begin to explain how profound this is for me.

I have been ill so many times for such a long time (since I was 3 or 4 years of age) with this that I actually feel like crying with joy, which I haven’t done since my children were born. In the past 3 months I have been ill with migraine for 21 days . I just wanted to share this with you all. I know these pills won’t work every time but I’m hoping I can start getting my life back in order.

Wow, this is such a wonderful story! It must feel great for you to finally feel some control over your pain. What you've had to endure sounds pretty awful.

Thank you Xialos, I appreciate it x

Woah, Mr Pheebs, I can’t begin to imagine what that has been like for you, thank you for sharing. I am glad to read that things are better and I hope that they continue to be x

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

That's excellent news! I've only had a few migraines and they're worse than when I had glandular fever and when I had kidney infections - and mine are mild and really rare, my OH gets them much worse, for longer and much more often. He used to get hospitalised with them, doctors have just said load up on painkillers when you feel one coming on. He seems to have bouts of them, months without one then three in a week! It was sreally scary the first time I saw him with one, I've seen him with a broken foot, hungover, with flu, with a bug and nothing came close to how scary this was.

From the sounds of things yours are significantly worse than his, and much more consistent. I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much pain :( I'm very happy you've found something that will, at least sometimes, help. Look after yourself x

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I hope you're feeling better today? *send hugs* There are loads of people here who care about you, if you wanna talk about anything I know you'll get lots of support, if not, know that we're all here anyway. Look after yourself x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

I'm so pleased that you have managed to find some relief at last, and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that this continues to help you xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.