£1.19 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Get it all out thread. Warning Rants will be had! PLEASE READ PAGE 1

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Random acts of kindness are always a wonderful thing Violet. That's really kind of you.

I feel like I have to let out a moan here. Lorries. I hate lorries at night, the big blue lights in the cab most of them have are not only blinding but I end up thinking its the emergency services. It just really pees me off, I worry it will cause an accident. Our rural roads are dangerous enough as it is, we are on a ferry route so there's constant lorries and tractors. Massive milk tankers trying to overtake log lorries on hillside bends is normal.

Phew that feels better.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello

Welcome to a place where you can get it all out and off your chest.

Rules of the thread:

*If you do not wish to have a response to your rant please start post with , No reponses please. This way you can just allow it to be off your chest and move on

*This is a place you can feel safe to say things you feel you need advise on that is bringing you down. Or you simply need a little sympathy and pick me up.

*Feel free to post when you are feeling ill, under the weather, a bit down etc Or if you simply are raging about something!

***Please do not use the good morning, afternoon, evning thread for this type of talk***

And go for it get it off your chest...

Sorry..when I posted about my friend this post wasn't here..and I didn't know where to post it and I had no where else to get it out ..as it wasn't announced on any social media til this morning...thank you to those who offered me condolences on the good morning thread..means a lot..take care everyone..xxx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Mummymermaid you have my deepest sympathy. As you know I use to work on the cancer ward in my hospital and I still have a lot of contact with cancer patients in my new job. I fully apreciaypte your friends battle, it's such a tough disease. If I can help you in any way I will.

Not really a rant, but bloody men why do they never listen? You need to do "this" dear, it's not going to work like that, try "this". Oh no he is not listening thinks he knows better, only gone and broke it hasn't he, gone out on motorbike to get a new one. If he had only listened in the first place. 😡

Dont get me wrong I'm not always right, and I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong, but OH just will not conceded that occasionally I'm right.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I guess I must be in good company TerriJJ - I have spent the last week feeling the worst have I have in a very long time. I have had approx 2 hours sleep since Monday due to coughing and constantly needing to blow my nose - warning: TMI coming up - everytime I do blow my nose it looks like something nuclear has come out of it!!!

Earache, very sore throat, pressure behind my eyes etc etc - when is it going to end? Arghhhhh!!!

Xxxxx

Same as yesterday - just getting very frustrated with it all now - no sign of improivement!!!

loganlogan [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I guess I must be in good company TerriJJ - I have spent the last week feeling the worst have I have in a very long time. I have had approx 2 hours sleep since Monday due to coughing and constantly needing to blow my nose - warning: TMI coming up - everytime I do blow my nose it looks like something nuclear has come out of it!!!

Earache, very sore throat, pressure behind my eyes etc etc - when is it going to end? Arghhhhh!!!

Xxxxx

Same as yesterday - just getting very frustrated with it all now - no sign of improivement!!!

It's no consolation but I know a lot of people have been ill and it's a really bad cold that just won't shift. It's just rest, lots of fluids and time. I really hope you start to feel better soon.at least you get an extra hour in bed(which I know isn't much good when your not sleeping) xxxxx

Rest is not an option I'm afraid - when not working we help look after an elderly relative, make sure she has her shopping and take her out so we know she has at least one decent meal.

An extra hour sitting in my chair - havent been to bed since sunday night - when I lay down I just cough (mind you I do sitting up too) and its not fair on Mr LNT to have me coughing over him all night.

I hope you are keeping well xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Rest is not an option I'm afraid - when not working we help look after an elderly relative, make sure she has her shopping and take her out so we know she has at least one decent meal.

An extra hour sitting in my chair - havent been to bed since sunday night - when I lay down I just cough (mind you I do sitting up too) and its not fair on Mr LNT to have me coughing over him all night.

I know how tiring being a carer can be and the mixture of emotions that go with it. Not sleeping is maybe why it's taking a bit longer to get over it.has the doctor checked your chest to make sure you don't have an infection?

Who sets fireworks off at this time?!!!!!! 😣

loganlogan wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I know how tiring being a carer can be and the mixture of emotions that go with it. Not sleeping is maybe why it's taking a bit longer to get over it.has the doctor checked your chest to make sure you don't have an infection?

Haven't been to GP as always feel I am wasting their time with a 'cold'. However, if not improved by Tuesday will make an appointment as it will be two weeks then and thats long enough. Hopefully wont come to that. Dont think I have a chest infection as it is a tickly cough rather than a productive one xxx

loganlogan wrote:

Grrrr - I hate that - should be banned until firework night!!! Xxx

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I was a carer for my mum for 5 years, so I really understand how it takes it out of you, sometimes without you realising. Really try to take the time to take time for yourself, wherever you can. I know it's hard.

But looking after yourself means you can look after your relative as best you can.

I find out to my own cost when I didn't follow those rules, although I do understand how hard it is to find the time.

Take care lovely xx

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

LNT do you have any of the chest rub. We call it Vicks vapo rub over here ...it help's me breath better. Please hydrate 2!

No I don't have any but will get some. Don't know why I didn't think of that. My mum used to slather us in it when we were kids!! Xxxx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

loganlogan wrote:

After midnight, 30th is the start of Diwali, so could be that :) Hope you start to feel better soon, seems lots of you feeling ill just now...
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

LNT...vicks on the sole on your feet and the put socks on before bed. Don't know about adults but works on kids for sure!

Sex Squid wrote:

loganlogan wrote:

After midnight, 30th is the start of Diwali, so could be that :) Hope you start to feel better soon, seems lots of you feeling ill just now...
    I was unaware. I will forgive them 😇
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

LNT, have you tried steam inhalation, you can also add a small amount of Vicks to the water which really helps. Also making Manuka honey with a little bit of cinnamon, and a squeeze of lemon juice into a type of linctus can really help with a cough/sore throat - just take a teaspoon as and when you need it.

As Delilah said, you really have to look after yourself, so that you have the strength to care for your relative. My Mum is very poorly atm, and it is so easy for me to get upset about it, and not take care of myself, but I know that I have to keep strong for her. I really hope you are feeling better soon Hun xx

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Haven't been in such a grump in ages. Super tired probably got PMT and wish my OH would make more effort. He was the one who messed but but feel it is only me really trying!

Thanks for the advice everyone - Vicks rubbed on as we speak xxx

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

I'm scared of posting on forums now incase my post gets closed :(

This is why we had the discussion . I think I have made it as clear as possible.

This is a sex toy site and tbh not much talk on this was happening so it was a much needed tidy up.

It was saturated with off topic discussions, games and sympathy threads.

As stated this is a new thead to use.

im very pleased about this as this i what i feel it should be bringing the community Back to lovehoney yay!!! So much easier a to find things now thanks must of taken ages.😨

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.