£1.49 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Get it all out thread. Warning Rants will be had! PLEASE READ PAGE 1

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hello 

Welcome to a place where  you can get it all out and off your chest. 

Rules of the thread: 

*If you do not wish to have a response to your rant please start post with , No reponses please. This way you can just allow it to be off your chest and move on

*This is a place you can feel safe to say things you feel you need advise on that is bringing you down. Or you simply need a little sympathy and pick me up. 

*Feel free to post when you are feeling ill, under the weather, a bit down etc Or if you simply are raging about something!

***Please do not use the good morning, afternoon, evning thread for this type of talk***

And go for it get it off your chest... 

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I'm scared of posting on forums now incase my post gets closed :(

Throbinhood wrote:

This is why we had the discussion . I think I have made it as clear as possible.

This is a sex toy site and tbh not much talk on this was happening so it was a much needed tidy up.

It was saturated with off topic discussions, games and sympathy threads. 

As stated this is a new thead to use. 

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Throbinhood wrote:

itll only get closed if you post something inappropriate or in the wrong section etc

the clean up was the right move forward for LH and it pays to apply attention to the rules and we can continue happily using the forums for its purpose

Well totally agree with you but love honey put the topic headings up to be honest

If they don't want games then why have a game Section lol

If they just want to talk about sex toys I'd understand that!

I'm just being honest 😊

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I work in the NHS and we all know what its like this time of year with all the bugs etc. Weds our manager was ott reminding us about hand washing (felt like we were kids!) and we all had a laugh and a joke about it once she had gone.

Today i wake up to get ready for work and out of nowhere it hits me! Yep ive got some sort of sickness bug. I feel crappy but even worse i feel like its bad karma!

Ive done everything i can to avoid getting sick but i guess there are some things you are just going to catch anyway regardless of how you act.

Throbinhood wrote:

Well totally agree with you but love honey put the topic headings up to be honest

If they don't want games then why have a game Section lol

If they just want to talk about sex toys I'd understand that!

I'm just being honest 😊

Please continue this discussion here

Yes I hate this time of year, everyone puts their heating on and guess that wakes up all the bugs :(

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have been ill for over a week and I'm getting g really pissed off with it !! Every time I start to feel better I think I'm over it ...it gets worse again ! Grrrr......

The doctor says it's a viral thing and because I have an immune system that's virtually none existent due to medication it always takes me ages to fight anything off. *Sigh* oh well.....never mind. 😠

Hope you all have a fab weekend anyway xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I have been ill for over a week and I'm getting g really pissed off with it !! Every time I start to feel better I think I'm over it ...it gets worse again ! Grrrr......

The doctor says it's a viral thing and because I have an immune system that's virtually none existent due to medication it always takes me ages to fight anything off. *Sigh* oh well.....never mind. 😠

Drink plenty of fluds to flush the virus out

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

The fluids I fancy are probably not going to help a virus ! 😉 Lol

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

The fluids I fancy are probably not going to help a virus ! 😉 Lol

They may not help the virus but I bet they will make you feel a bit better.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Have you tried eating plain live yogurt or taking probiotic suppliments? They can really help to strengthen your immune system. Also Manuka honey is great, as it is naturally antiviral. Hope you are feeling better soon hun xx

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

I got praise off the Chief Exec of our company yesterday, first time he's ever acknowledged me by name or to my knowledge praised anything I've done.... so I should be pleased?! Nope 😠😠

Because he wasn't praising my good work, contributions to the company, promotions or passing my exams, nope, I made him a great cup of coffee and need to teach his PA how to do it!!!

Yeap 3 years at uni, worked here for 6 years, worked my way up and I'm half way through my post graduate (which the company are paying for) and the only praise I've ever had from him is my ability to turn on a bloody percolator 😠😡😵😱😣😭

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

have you tried epsom salt baths? i really believe in them and anything i have wrong with me i have a 20 minute soak with 2 cup fulls

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I guess I must be in good company TerriJJ - I have spent the last week feeling the worst have I have in a very long time. I have had approx 2 hours sleep since Monday due to coughing and constantly needing to blow my nose - warning: TMI coming up - everytime I do blow my nose it looks like something nuclear has come out of it!!!

Earache, very sore throat, pressure behind my eyes etc etc - when is it going to end? Arghhhhh!!!

Xxxxx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Terri that sound awful. It bad when you feel ill so to feel ill for ages is really horrible. I hope you feel better soon, and as for having a little drink, why not it might make you feel warm and relaxed.

My moan/rant my foot hurts! For the first time in ages (well 3 weeks) and I'm really anoyed. I haven't walked too far or done anything silly like jump, but it's ar sore as a bear that has got his head stuck in a bee hive.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Today at work I did a random act of kindness. We've got a lot of vouchers going around at the minute, and sometimes when people don't have them, I still put one through if they've been a good customer. Working in retail, I often get rude or ignorant customers, and it's harder to shake off a bad experience than it is to remember a good one, but all the same, I like rewarding nice people.
    So this lady came to my till, really lovely, had a bit of a chat as I was putting her items through and I asked if she had any vouchers to use - no? Well check your email and app. So we look at the app and it's empty, think it needed manually updating to be honest. I say to the lady, "I'm going to be a bit naughty here, you've spent enough to get £5 off with the voucher, [I can remember the code so typed it in] and we're going to pretend I didn't just do that" aaaand...
    The lady starts to cry. Not full on, but she's struggling to hold it together. She says thank you for being kind when I didn't have to be, and she then tells me that the items she was buying were for young sisters who's mum had passed away recently. She followed this up with "you think you're fine, and then something like this happens and you realise you're not fine; it's so hard".
    And it didn't really hit me what she was saying until she left, and then it was my turn to try and hold it together because I was a mess. I know what she means! Little reminders of people, or somebody doing something for you... I work with sensitive data and a few days ago I served a lady who now lives in the flat my gran lived in before she passed away, that felt like a punch to the gut.
    I don't really know where I'm going with this, sorry it's a long one. I hope I made that lady's day better, god knows we need some positivity around the place.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Violet that is so kind,and very much my style. It really good to know that you had such a posative influence on that lady. It feels good to help others and knwoing you made a difference is lovely and reward enough.

In this world of rush and selfishness it's amazing to hear of selfless kindness, it's the sort of thing that makes the world go by. Calmer is your friend.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

FL it was amazing to hear her genuine appreciation, my heart just went out to her and the two girls she was buying for. I feel like we need a national be nice day!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.