wildflower [sign in to see picture]

" Is it safe?" - Marathon Man

" Can you fly this plane and land it?" - Airplane

WillC [sign in to see picture]

"Schwing"

"Party on Bill, party on Ted"

DanceswithPenguins [sign in to see picture]

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the World he didn't exist" The usual suspects

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.Time to Die"  Blade runner

Good choices DWP!

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

CurvyJilly34F [sign in to see picture]

On the day of my judgement, when I stand before god, and he asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?....Paul Edgecomb... The Green Mile.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

"My name is Maxiumus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance in this life or the next."

From my all time favourite film Gladiator

"Do or do not, there is no try"

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

From Police squad: Set in a dressing room of an exotic dancer: Mimi Du Jour: Is this some kind of bust? Frank Drebin: Yes it's very impressive, but we’d just like to ask you a few questions.

From Naked Gun "Nice beaver"

@Will, great film, love Naked Gun/Airplane/Police Squad series.

Me too, still funny no matter how many times you see them! "Come with me if you want to live"

"I'll have what she's having"

DanceswithPenguins [sign in to see picture]

So if I asked you about art you’d probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo? You know a lot about him. Life’s work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientation, the whole works, right? But I bet you can’t tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You’ve never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling. Seen that. If I asked you about women you’d probably give me a syllabus of your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can’t tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You’re a tough kid. I ask you about war, and you’d probably, uh, throw Shakespeare at me, right? “Once more into the breach, dear friends.” But you’ve never been near one. You’ve never held your best friend’s head in your lap and watched him gasp his last breath, looking to you for help. And if I asked you about love you probably quote me a sonnet. But you’ve never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone could level you with her eyes. Feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you…who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn’t know what it’s like to be her angel and to have that love for her to be there forever. Through anything. Through cancer. You wouldn’t know about sleeping sitting’ up in a hospital room for two months holding her hand because the doctors could see in your eyes that the term visiting hours don’t apply to you. You don’t know about real loss, because that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself. I doubt you’ve ever dared to love anybody that much. I look at you; I don’t see an intelligent, confident man; I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. But you’re a genius, Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine and you ripped my fuckin’ life apart. You’re an orphan right? Do you think I’d know the first thing about how hard your life has been, how you feel, who you are because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you? Personally, I don’t give a shit about all that, because you know what? I can’t learn anything from you I can’t read in some fuckin’ book. Unless you wanna talk about you, who you are. And I’m fascinated. I’m in. But you don’t wanna do that, do you, sport? You’re terrified of what you might say. Your move, Chief.

Good will Hunting.

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

“Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing help, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true, we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the part we have to give is not wanted. And so it those we live with and should know who elude us. But we can still love them. We can love completely, without complete understanding." Reverend Mclean from "A river runs through it "

JS90 [sign in to see picture]

Why was this the first movie quote I thought about too! Ha isn't it from Casablanca?

"I have a bad feeling about this" Most Star Wars films or is it all of them?

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Young dumb and full of cum- Point Break

Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.” – Rocky, Rocky Balboa

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.