1. Get it off ! Support thread

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

That's fantastic mysteron! Just in time for the summer too :)

Thanks It's great getting positive feedback as that helps spurring you on.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

lost a lb tonight xx

Well done x

mysteron wrote:

I've lost 4 lbs this week! This brings my weight down to 13st 13lbs .Just did a naked victory dance around the room after coming off the scales. Just noticed the curt ains were open Oops .

I am just 6 pounds away from my new target and I havn't seen the Slimming World consultant yet .

Just feel on top of the world at the moment !

Well done mysteron. I had a good giggle at the thought of your neighbours or the postman catching a glimpse of the "naked victory dance" x
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Bumped into the sister in law earlier today and she couldn't believe how different I looked within a month. She said my looks have taken about 10 years off me.

Very flattered and feeling very happy.

Well done ! That's a brill result x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Bit of a set back. Whilst not an "official" weigh in day ,I have put on 5 pounds since last Thursday.

Thinking positively though no where near the same amount of damage Christmas did .We have been going out for meals over the Easter period and it is difficult to control those calories ,compared to eating at home. Naturally my alcohol consumption has also increased over t h e period and not much love making because of my Ohs monthlies. Sex does burn a lot of calories. .

So whilst a bit of a setback corrective action to get myself back on track should be easy to do. With my OH now at work then a bit of housec cleaning and tidying should also burn some calories off as well.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

my weighing day is tomorrow in slimming world group....and I've had three Easter eggs this weekend...three....so yes I think i am going to be like you mystron! Eating better today and doing stuff around the house and hopefully some fun tonight and on Wednesday i am going away to friends who always eat healthy so and will be lots of walking etc so hoping to pull it together...we can do it! Xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

mummymermaid wrote:

my weighing day is tomorrow in slimming world group....and I've had three Easter eggs this weekend...three....so yes I think i am going to be like you mystron! Eating better today and doing stuff around the house and hopefully some fun tonight and on Wednesday i am going away to friends who always eat healthy so and will be lots of walking etc so hoping to pull it together...we can do it! Xxx

Of course we can and we will. Festivities like Easter and Christmas are going to be set backs otherwise we will just get left out and not enjoy ourselves. At end of the day you have to enjoy these occasions and live a little..

It will come off as quick as it came on.

Good luck x

Your awesome mystron..that put a smile on my face and made me feel a lot better..thank you xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks I wish my Wife called me that.

Just keep the faith !

mysteron wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Of course we can and we will. Festivities like Easter and Christmas are going to be set backs otherwise we will just get left out and not enjoy ourselves. At end of the day you have to enjoy these occasions and live a little..

It will come off as quick as it came on.

Good luck x

It's good to see that you both enjoyed Easter and the treats that it brings. I've been a bit naughty too with the chocolate but we don't eat those things all the time and we'll get back on it again this week. As you say we have to "live a little" and life would be very dull and boring if we restricted ourselves too much. Have a great week x
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I lost all motivation this week and ate chocolate, drank beer and put on 2lbs. But my best mate has sent me a picture of where we are going in May, very motivational. Bring on the celery!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I drank plain water today. I'm Awful About My Water Intake So focusing On That This week.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I drank plain water today. I'm Awful About My Water Intake So focusing On That This week.

Water is good, coffee and tea count as water intake as long as they are decafinated. If that's easier for you.

Fun Louise wrote:

I lost all motivation this week and ate chocolate, drank beer and put on 2lbs. But my best mate has sent me a picture of where we are going in May, very motivational. Bring on the celery!

Weigh in for me tonight..to see the damage I've done...but what mystron said is helping me xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

mummymermaid wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Weigh in for me tonight..to see the damage I've done...but what mystron said is helping me xx

I wouldn't use the word damage . Your allowed to have the occasional treat and binge. It will help you to keep motivated and on track of what you want to achieve.

A couple I know . They are both health/gym instructors and both binge on chocolate every Saturday night as a treat. Having the occasional treat will help you keep motivated and achieve your goals.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I have been advised from my instructor friend to try the "plank" excercise . But warend about over doing it. Nothing more than 10 secs the first time and then 15 secs and a slow build up. Minimal equipemnt just an excersise mat and no expensive machines .

So once I get my exercise mat I will give it a go but he also advised my my abs whilst I will be toning them won't show until I have got rid of any excess fat .

Weighed in tonight..put a lb on....not too bad actually considering...so will take that...going away tomorrow but will stay on plan as much as I can , where i am going my friends eat healthy anyways just the dangers of wine to worry about, but i am determined to be good xxx that's for all your support xx

Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

Goood morning, beauties! I have been away all easter, so this is my first time checking in with the much anticipated group. Excellent name choice!

I am only at the very beginning of my weightloss journey. I have lost 7 kgs and a bit, but still have 40 or so to go. Trying to be brave and patient.

Have lost the first 7 on my own, but starting Weight Watchers next monday. Excited and a little nervous about that!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Goood morning, beauties! I have been away all easter, so this is my first time checking in with the much anticipated group. Excellent name choice!

I am only at the very beginning of my weightloss journey. I have lost 7 kgs and a bit, but still have 40 or so to go. Trying to be brave and patient.

Have lost the first 7 on my own, but starting Weight Watchers next monday. Excited and a little nervous about that!

You'll get more support from your new friends at the meetings which will help you. Tips and recipes will also become available to you as well. Both Weightwatchers and Slimming World are probably the most sucessful of the diets to follow .

[suspended user]

suspended user

mummymermaid wrote:

Weighed in tonight..put a lb on....not too bad actually considering...so will take that...going away tomorrow but will stay on plan as much as I can , where i am going my friends eat healthy anyways just the dangers of wine to worry about, but i am determined to be good xxx that's for all your support xx

Thts pretty good . You'll soon be back on track . A pound is nothing .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.