£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie part 4

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Imagine my surprise when I get home today and find not one, but TWO parcels from a certain website waiting for me when I get back inside from the pouring rain, deadly wind and awful labs.

To the amazingly kind people out there who made my week, thank you so much! Please come forward so I can thank you properly, but if you forever reason choose not to just know that you're awesome!

Shadow Collector wrote:

Imagine my surprise when I get home today and find not one, but TWO parcels from a certain website waiting for me when I get back inside from the pouring rain, deadly wind and awful labs.

To the amazingly kind people out there who made my week, thank you so much! Please come forward so I can thank you properly, but if you forever reason choose not to just know that you're awesome!

On further inspection, I think I may have been presumtuous. One of the gifts was on my wishlist, but it's the wrong size for me, with an item that I really like but wasn't on my list. Maybe meant for another wonderful forumite?

Still, a huge thank you to the person/people responsible :)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

oh Shadow is was not me, but are you sure you don't have a tester?

Either way, it makes me smile to see someone / something brightened your day!

Vanessa8 wrote:

oh Shadow is was not me, but are you sure you don't have a tester?

Either way, it makes me smile to see someone / something brightened your day!

These haven't been on the testers list recently, no chance of secret items either :)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

well.... if it is the wrong size I am sure customer service can help you. I know I once gifting something to Fun Louise that was not a good match and she was able to exchange it for something else.

Pop on over to the get to know each other thread if you have a minute. FL was asking how you are and I am dying to know what your hair colour is these days.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Hi shallow collector, it was me. Well I fact they were both me. I'm sorry the item was the wrong size I thought I had chosen it direct from your wishlist, sorry you might have to get that changed.

The bit of glass was on your wishlist too.

The red item was free with the clothing, and the 2 black items were sort of an accident, but free also. I was having trouble at checkout, which is why you ended up with two presents instead of one box of goodies.

I wanted to cheer you up as I knew you were having a hard time. Sorry the clothing is the wrong size. But I hope you like both things.

Fun Louise wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Hi shallow collector, it was me. Well I fact they were both me. I'm sorry the item was the wrong size I thought I had chosen it direct from your wishlist, sorry you might have to get that changed.

The bit of glass was on your wishlist too.

The red item was free with the clothing, and the 2 black items were sort of an accident, but free also. I was having trouble at checkout, which is why you ended up with two presents instead of one box of goodies.

I wanted to cheer you up as I knew you were having a hard time. Sorry the clothing is the wrong size. But I hope you like both things.

Fun Louise, you shouldn't have! What happened to your job making gifting impossible at the moment? Save your money to treat yourself, because a sweet, kind person like yourself deserves spa days, fancy holidays and the entire Lovehoney Warehouse.

It cartainly did that, you wonderful person. Thank you so much. The flower plug is absolutely adorable, I've been lusting after it for an age now, and who doesn't love a good G-Spot vibrator (or three!)

It means a lot, thank you.

Shadow Collector wrote

Fun Louise, you shouldn't have! What happened to your job making gifting impossible at the moment? Save your money to treat yourself, because a sweet, kind person like yourself deserves spa days, fancy holidays and the entire Lovehoney Warehouse.

It cartainly did that, you wonderful person. Thank you so much. The flower plug is absolutely adorable, I've been lusting after it for an age now, and who doesn't love a good G-Spot vibrator (or three!)

It means a lot, thank you.

Hi shadow collector, my new job does make it impossible to gift people, but I won a game at the pub, it had been several weeks not won, so I treated some of my friends. I sent fantasy fairy, and Terri gifts too, and there are two others who's gifts will take a little longer to get there.

I really miss sending gifts to people so with this unexpected money, I thought I would put a few smiles on faces. Really sorry the outfit was wrong size, I'm sure lovehoney will swap it for you. When life is getting you down think of your little rose bud and smile.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so very much to whoever gifted me a pair of raspberry Lovehoney flirty lace boyshorts.....I've been lusting after a pair in this gorgeous colour for a while !

If you're happy to come forward so I can thank you properly that would be great. If you'd rather not, then I completely understand and I'll send you my very sincere thanks here and now. I've been feeling quite poorly the last few days and these have really cheered me up xx

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Fun Lou i freaking love you. You really are a one of a kind. You deserve nothing more than the entrire lovehoney warehouse a million times over!!!! included new items sent the second they arrive!

Your heart is so beautiful and kind i wish that the world was full of more like you, although SC you are just as sweet of a person in my eyes!!!!!!!

fantasia fairy wrote:

Fun Lou i freaking love you. You really are a one of a kind. You deserve nothing more than the entrire lovehoney warehouse a million times over!!!! included new items sent the second they arrive!

Your heart is so beautiful and kind i wish that the world was full of more like you, although SC you are just as sweet of a person in my eyes!!!!!!!

Oh that's lovely, thank you.

I don't think out 2 bed terrace would accommodate all those toys! Maybe just a select few items!

I will get the njoy eleven but not yet. If I was ment to have it now life would not have robbed me of the money for it 3 times in a row, so I can take a hint, leave it for another day. I just hope they don't discontinue it.

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Thank you so very much to whoever gifted me a pair of raspberry Lovehoney flirty lace boyshorts.....I've been lusting after a pair in this gorgeous colour for a while !

If you're happy to come forward so I can thank you properly that would be great. If you'd rather not, then I completely understand and I'll send you my very sincere thanks here and now. I've been feeling quite poorly the last few days and these have really cheered me up xx

Hi Terri.

It was me. I'm pleased you like them. x

Hanky Spanky! wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Hi Terri.

It was me. I'm pleased you like them. x

I love them....thank you so much ! (No idea what I did to deserve them though)

I have quite a few pairs of these in different colours. I added the raspberry ones to my list as soon as I saw them......and then completely forgot about ordering them, typical ! Lol

Thank you once again xx

Bear with me this might be a long post.

So I got a card from the postman on Thursday to say that I had a parcel and that the postman had left it over the road with the mechanic at the garage opposition our house. This is normal as we are friends with the mechanic and he often takes in parcels if we are not home. The mechanic closes early and had gone home by the time I got home from work and found the card.

Now I have ordered a pair of croc wedge sandles to replace the pair that Mutley chewed, and they are coming from America so delivery date is a pure guess. On Friday again the mechanic had closed up and gone home. He doesn't work Saturdays it's his own business and he doesn't want to. So I'm thinking they are only sandles I will pick them up when I get back from my holiday. (We are going to Wales for the week on Monday).

Unexpectantly I run into the mechanic as I'm walking back from town, he is just unlocking the gate to the garage. So I asked for the parcel. Now imagine the suprise on my face when he passes me 2 parcels and one is from lovehoney. (I recognise the box).

Now the lovehoney box is heavy, very heavy in fact. What sex toy could be this heavy???

No, it couldn't be. . . . . I almost tear the box open.. . . . . Yes it is !!!!

Its the njoy eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some kind, generous, amazing, wonderful, thoughtful, fantastic person has sent me the njoy eleven!

Just holding it and I was wet. So I ran upstairs (I never run) and played. Wow! I will spare you the details. But wow!

I have wanted this toy for so long. I have saved and almost got enough money 3 times but then had to pay for other things. So for someone to have gifted me this is . . . . I don't have the words. Sooooo generouse.

Now this has cost someone a fortune. And my head says I can't keep it. But my hand is not letting go, and my body wants it. So it's staying. Thank you so much whoever you are! I really am astounded by your generosity. I have no idea what I have done to deserve this. Thank you.

I would love to thank you in personally, so please own up. Of course if you would rather remain anonymouse that's fine too. Please know I am VERY greatful and SOOOO apreciative. You have made my day, my week, my year!

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Awww fun louise...that's so so so awesome..no wasn't me..reading what you wrote bought a tear to my eyes...that's so wonderful and you so deserved it...i am truly so very happy for you xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

Awww fun louise...that's so so so awesome..no wasn't me..reading what you wrote bought a tear to my eyes...that's so wonderful and you so deserved it...i am truly so very happy for you xxx

I can hardly believe it myself. If it wasn't for the fact that I can touch it, stroke it, play with it, I would not believe it myself. Such generosity! I'm astounded!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Wow Fun Louise, that's wonderful! I'm so glad you finally got one, you deserve it with all the kindness and genorosity you've shown others on the forum :)

And no it wasn't me either, but I'm happy someone was able to treat you!

Enjoy <3

missyO [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise I imagine it was gifted to you because you are such a generous person to everyone else. It wasn't me but I vowed that if I won the lottery I would gift the Njoy eleven to you because you thoroughly deserve it. You are so kind hearted and always put others before yourself, you've even gifted other people whilst trying to save up yourself.
    This thread reassures me there are still good people left in the world! x

Oh wow FL !

Sadly it wasn't me I'm not that rich but you truly deserve it. You're so very generous across the forum......enjoy your gift xx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

That's amazing! I've been here all of 5 minutes but was made to feel so welcome; and can see that you are all such a lovely bunch of ppl. Very happy for you FL x :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.