1. I got a pressie part 4

    1454705996
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5275
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    mummymermaid wrote:

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    So exciting have sent my first gift :) hope it cheers someone up a bit x

    Iam so honored you chose me to be your first! Thank you so so so so so much..i cant even put into words how much this meant. I was so excited and so happy to get your pressies and i love them so much! You cheered me up very much. Thank you huni...huge huge huge hugs xxx
    My pleasure hun :) im glad I was able to cheer you up a bit! I remembered you said your favourite glass dildo had broken a while back so hoped that might be able to make up for it. I can see this lovehoney gift giving thing becoming quite addictive lol xx
    1454715593
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 919
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Oh huni..you did..thank you! Oh i love it..i have a list..i wanted to gift for the 3rd time last week..but forgot i had begining of the month bills..so had to be a grown up..booooo but yes..i know how i feel when iam gifted..so to do that for someone else makes me feel good xxx

    1456320894
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    What wonderful person gifted me a certain pair of bunny ears that ive been after for forever? And some new undies!!!

    WHOEVER it was regardless if you want to come forward or not thank you SO much, I can assure you they will be getting put to some good use! Here's to hoping they are as good as the rabbit himself!

    xxxx

    1456324616
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 13110
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Oops, posted on an older thread this morning, didn't see this one !

    The postman brought me a gift this morning and I'm completely overwhelmed by these....

    Lovehoney beaded sensual glass dildo

    Lovehoney 7 inch curved silicone dildo with suction cup (purple)

    FSOG twitchy palm spanking paddle

    I have no idea why anyone would spend so much of their hard earned money on me. This is such an amazingly gerenerous gift. If you are comfortable in doing so, please come forward so I can thank you properly, if you would rather remain anonymous, I completely understand and please accept my sincere thanks here. These are beautiful items that I'm definitely going to enjoy.....very much xx

    1456337090
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7124
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    fantasia fairy wrote:

    What wonderful person gifted me a certain pair of bunny ears that ive been after for forever? And some new undies!!!

    WHOEVER it was regardless if you want to come forward or not thank you SO much, I can assure you they will be getting put to some good use! Here's to hoping they are as good as the rabbit himself!

    xxxx

    It was me!

    It was your birthday! I know you have been after the ears for ages, and I know you love the flirty knickers, had to guess at the size so sorry if I got that wrong. I hope they make you happy.

    1456337376
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7124
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Oops, posted on an older thread this morning, didn't see this one !

    The postman brought me a gift this morning and I'm completely overwhelmed by these....

    Lovehoney beaded sensual glass dildo

    Lovehoney 7 inch curved silicone dildo with suction cup (purple)

    FSOG twitchy palm spanking paddle

    I have no idea why anyone would spend so much of their hard earned money on me. This is such an amazingly gerenerous gift. If you are comfortable in doing so, please come forward so I can thank you properly, if you would rather remain anonymous, I completely understand and please accept my sincere thanks here. These are beautiful items that I'm definitely going to enjoy.....very much xx

    It was me!

    I know you love your glass toys, as do I, and I find this one great, it's one of my favourites. I would have liked to have sent you the vixen mustang dildo, but I just couldn't afford it. So the second item was chosen as the closest item I could find. The FSOG paddle was deal of the week. I hope you enjoy them.

    1456340930
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Fun Louise wrote:

    fantasia fairy wrote:

    What wonderful person gifted me a certain pair of bunny ears that ive been after for forever? And some new undies!!!

    WHOEVER it was regardless if you want to come forward or not thank you SO much, I can assure you they will be getting put to some good use! Here's to hoping they are as good as the rabbit himself!

    xxxx

    It was me!

    It was your birthday! I know you have been after the ears for ages, and I know you love the flirty knickers, had to guess at the size so sorry if I got that wrong. I hope they make you happy.

    No they are fine :) I would hae just exchanged them anyway if not i do love them! and as for the ears...dont worry if you hear ive sent them back in a week or so...it will be because ive burnt the motor out and need a new one hahahaha!!!!!

    You really are the most caring person, thank you so much it means one hell of alot to me. xxx

    1456341742
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 13110
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Oops, posted on an older thread this morning, didn't see this one !

    The postman brought me a gift this morning and I'm completely overwhelmed by these....

    Lovehoney beaded sensual glass dildo

    Lovehoney 7 inch curved silicone dildo with suction cup (purple)

    FSOG twitchy palm spanking paddle

    I have no idea why anyone would spend so much of their hard earned money on me. This is such an amazingly gerenerous gift. If you are comfortable in doing so, please come forward so I can thank you properly, if you would rather remain anonymous, I completely understand and please accept my sincere thanks here. These are beautiful items that I'm definitely going to enjoy.....very much xx

    It was me!

    I know you love your glass toys, as do I, and I find this one great, it's one of my favourites. I would have liked to have sent you the vixen mustang dildo, but I just couldn't afford it. So the second item was chosen as the closest item I could find. The FSOG paddle was deal of the week. I hope you enjoy them.

    You are truly one of the most kind, generous and genuine people I have ever come across.

    These are extremely generous gifts (especially seeing as you already sent me a beautiful glass butt plug) and I don't know how I can convey to you just how grateful and lucky I feel. That glass beaded dildo has been on my wish list for ages......I can't wait to try it ! It's already sitting in the fridge for later 😉

    Thank you so much once again. I really have absolutely no idea what I've done to deserve such generous and beautiful gifts....but I love all 3. My weekend is going to be so much fun ! xx

    1456342240
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7124
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    fantasia fairy wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    fantasia fairy wrote:

    What wonderful person gifted me a certain pair of bunny ears that ive been after for forever? And some new undies!!!

    WHOEVER it was regardless if you want to come forward or not thank you SO much, I can assure you they will be getting put to some good use! Here's to hoping they are as good as the rabbit himself!

    xxxx

    It was me!

    It was your birthday! I know you have been after the ears for ages, and I know you love the flirty knickers, had to guess at the size so sorry if I got that wrong. I hope they make you happy.

    No they are fine :) I would hae just exchanged them anyway if not i do love them! and as for the ears...dont worry if you hear ive sent them back in a week or so...it will be because ive burnt the motor out and need a new one hahahaha!!!!!

    You really are the most caring person, thank you so much it means one hell of alot to me. xxx

    I am very pleased that you like them, I just wanted to make you happy, and if I can't treat a birthday girl then things are in a bad way. Enjoy!

    1456342404
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7124
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Oops, posted on an older thread this morning, didn't see this one !

    The postman brought me a gift this morning and I'm completely overwhelmed by these....

    Lovehoney beaded sensual glass dildo

    Lovehoney 7 inch curved silicone dildo with suction cup (purple)

    FSOG twitchy palm spanking paddle

    I have no idea why anyone would spend so much of their hard earned money on me. This is such an amazingly gerenerous gift. If you are comfortable in doing so, please come forward so I can thank you properly, if you would rather remain anonymous, I completely understand and please accept my sincere thanks here. These are beautiful items that I'm definitely going to enjoy.....very much xx

    It was me!

    I know you love your glass toys, as do I, and I find this one great, it's one of my favourites. I would have liked to have sent you the vixen mustang dildo, but I just couldn't afford it. So the second item was chosen as the closest item I could find. The FSOG paddle was deal of the week. I hope you enjoy them.

    You are truly one of the most kind, generous and genuine people I have ever come across.

    These are extremely generous gifts (especially seeing as you already sent me a beautiful glass butt plug) and I don't know how I can convey to you just how grateful and lucky I feel. That glass beaded dildo has been on my wish list for ages......I can't wait to try it ! It's already sitting in the fridge for later 😉

    Thank you so much once again. I really have absolutely no idea what I've done to deserve such generous and beautiful gifts....but I love all 3. My weekend is going to be so much fun ! xx

    I am very pleased you like them both, I wasnt sure about the silicon dildo, but I'm very pleased to hear that you like both of them. You are always kind, and supportive, and I like the thought of making people happy. Have a good weekend.

    1456496954
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5594
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Postie left me a parcel which I automatically thought was an item I had ordered from elsewhere so didn't open immediately.

    When I did open it imagine my surprise when I realised it was from LH - I hadn't made an order. So I got to thinking perhaps LH have sent me testers? Not sure as I thought they notify you first before sending out - not had testers yet so unsure of how it works.

    Then it occurred to me that one item wasn't actually on my 'tester' list - so have come to the conclusion that someone must have gifted me. If this is the case I feel very honoured and if you are happy to reveal your identity great - if you prefer to stay anonymous also fine, either way be sure it was a lovely thought and very much appreciated.

    I will post pic of lingerie soon xxx

    1456506313
    gingerhippy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 55
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2015

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Postie left me a parcel which I automatically thought was an item I had ordered from elsewhere so didn't open immediately.

    When I did open it imagine my surprise when I realised it was from LH - I hadn't made an order. So I got to thinking perhaps LH have sent me testers? Not sure as I thought they notify you first before sending out - not had testers yet so unsure of how it works.

    Then it occurred to me that one item wasn't actually on my 'tester' list - so have come to the conclusion that someone must have gifted me. If this is the case I feel very honoured and if you are happy to reveal your identity great - if you prefer to stay anonymous also fine, either way be sure it was a lovely thought and very much appreciated.

    I will post pic of lingerie soon xxx

    my way of sending thanks for hugs and the new friendship, something you said really helped me xxx would have been more if I was rich !! Look forward to pic :)
    1456506534
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5594
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    gingerhippy wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Postie left me a parcel which I automatically thought was an item I had ordered from elsewhere so didn't open immediately.

    When I did open it imagine my surprise when I realised it was from LH - I hadn't made an order. So I got to thinking perhaps LH have sent me testers? Not sure as I thought they notify you first before sending out - not had testers yet so unsure of how it works.

    Then it occurred to me that one item wasn't actually on my 'tester' list - so have come to the conclusion that someone must have gifted me. If this is the case I feel very honoured and if you are happy to reveal your identity great - if you prefer to stay anonymous also fine, either way be sure it was a lovely thought and very much appreciated.

    I will post pic of lingerie soon xxx

    my way of sending thanks for hugs and the new friendship, something you said really helped me xxx would have been more if I was rich !! Look forward to pic :)

    I had a feeling it was. I don't know what I said but if it helped you that is all the thanks I needed but so very grateful for your gifts.

    Funny enough I looked for your wish lists but you don't seem to have any so my virtual hugs and love will have to do xx

    1456506770
    gingerhippy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 55
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2015

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    gingerhippy wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Postie left me a parcel which I automatically thought was an item I had ordered from elsewhere so didn't open immediately.

    When I did open it imagine my surprise when I realised it was from LH - I hadn't made an order. So I got to thinking perhaps LH have sent me testers? Not sure as I thought they notify you first before sending out - not had testers yet so unsure of how it works.

    Then it occurred to me that one item wasn't actually on my 'tester' list - so have come to the conclusion that someone must have gifted me. If this is the case I feel very honoured and if you are happy to reveal your identity great - if you prefer to stay anonymous also fine, either way be sure it was a lovely thought and very much appreciated.

    I will post pic of lingerie soon xxx

    my way of sending thanks for hugs and the new friendship, something you said really helped me xxx would have been more if I was rich !! Look forward to pic :)

    I had a feeling it was. I don't know what I said but if it helped you that is all the thanks I needed but so very grateful for your gifts.

    Funny enough I looked for your wish lists but you don't seem to have any so my virtual hugs and love will have to do xx

    They more than do x thanks again x
    1456586415
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 403
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2015

    Hi I've got a quick question, when you're buying a gift for someone can you just add an item to your order and they send the one item to that person and the rest of the items to you or do you need to purchase it completely separately? Thanks 😊

    1456588611
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4063
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Yummymummy :-* wrote:

    Hi I've got a quick question, when you're buying a gift for someone can you just add an item to your order and they send the one item to that person and the rest of the items to you or do you need to purchase it completely separately? Thanks 😊

    Separately; you have to click through from a wishlist, and towards the end of heckout you get the option to send to that friend whose wishlist you licked through on or another address; you never get the option to deliver to separate addresses; which I think is pretty much in line with every other online retailer!!

    1456588624
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7041
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Yummymummy :-* wrote:

    Hi I've got a quick question, when you're buying a gift for someone can you just add an item to your order and they send the one item to that person and the rest of the items to you or do you need to purchase it completely separately? Thanks 😊

    Separately :)

    1456590236
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 403
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2015

    Thanks 😊 I've always gotten presents for people delivered to my address and then wrapped it etc, so I don't know the normal options.

    1456599052
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5594
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    gingerhippy wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    gingerhippy wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Postie left me a parcel which I automatically thought was an item I had ordered from elsewhere so didn't open immediately.

    When I did open it imagine my surprise when I realised it was from LH - I hadn't made an order. So I got to thinking perhaps LH have sent me testers? Not sure as I thought they notify you first before sending out - not had testers yet so unsure of how it works.

    Then it occurred to me that one item wasn't actually on my 'tester' list - so have come to the conclusion that someone must have gifted me. If this is the case I feel very honoured and if you are happy to reveal your identity great - if you prefer to stay anonymous also fine, either way be sure it was a lovely thought and very much appreciated.

    I will post pic of lingerie soon xxx

    my way of sending thanks for hugs and the new friendship, something you said really helped me xxx would have been more if I was rich !! Look forward to pic :)

    I had a feeling it was. I don't know what I said but if it helped you that is all the thanks I needed but so very grateful for your gifts.

    Funny enough I looked for your wish lists but you don't seem to have any so my virtual hugs and love will have to do xx

    They more than do x thanks again x

    Pics uploaded - just waiting for them to be processed now.

    Love the lingerie and the gel is lush too!!!!

    Thanks again babe xxxxx

    1456600945
    gingerhippy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 55
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2015

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    gingerhippy wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    gingerhippy wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Postie left me a parcel which I automatically thought was an item I had ordered from elsewhere so didn't open immediately.

    When I did open it imagine my surprise when I realised it was from LH - I hadn't made an order. So I got to thinking perhaps LH have sent me testers? Not sure as I thought they notify you first before sending out - not had testers yet so unsure of how it works.

    Then it occurred to me that one item wasn't actually on my 'tester' list - so have come to the conclusion that someone must have gifted me. If this is the case I feel very honoured and if you are happy to reveal your identity great - if you prefer to stay anonymous also fine, either way be sure it was a lovely thought and very much appreciated.

    I will post pic of lingerie soon xxx

    my way of sending thanks for hugs and the new friendship, something you said really helped me xxx would have been more if I was rich !! Look forward to pic :)

    I had a feeling it was. I don't know what I said but if it helped you that is all the thanks I needed but so very grateful for your gifts.

    Funny enough I looked for your wish lists but you don't seem to have any so my virtual hugs and love will have to do xx

    They more than do x thanks again x

    Pics uploaded - just waiting for them to be processed now.

    Love the lingerie and the gel is lush too!!!!

    Thanks again babe xxxxx

    Wow babe just seen your pics !!! You have a perfect bum !! They really look good on you hun x so pleased you like them x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.