99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie part 4

    1517425978
    нинаnin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 409
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2016

    Awww bless you. I got the card from the post office. I'll be picking it up on Saturday.

    Today has been good. A surprise present, a non-surprise present and a new blog post on the Oh Spot.

    Let's just not mention my oversleeping and missing my first course meeting of the term.

    Thank you so much (I even broke my habit of one post per thread today too).

    You made my day.

    1517429508
    Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1856
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    What a lovely surprise x

    1517430876
    hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 613
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Mr Pheebs least we can do is post a pic soon x

    1517431181
    KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6600
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2013

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

    I was blissfully asleep when the dog alerted me to a knock at the door, I was not expecting anything let alone something from LH.

    I am surprised, shocked and extremely appreciative of the generosity, thank you so very much. I think that I know who the mystery gift fairy is but would love this to be confirmed.

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    Yay! I was so proud of you in the I did it thread! Bought 1 for Mrs Pheebs aswell! Hope you have loads of fun with it and the shock was a good one and not weird? it’s a really cool Egg and it can be super quiet 🤫 or it can knock your socks off! (Hugs) X

    Sorry Kink forgot to add your name 🤭 hope you really enjoy the gift X

    I had suspected that the two of you were responsible; I wrote a post thanking you both then decided that it was a better idea to make sure that I was thanking the right people so...

    It truly is too much and I know that this isn't why you send gifts but I currently have no way of reciprocating the generosity to such a degree; thank you a hundred times simply doesn't cut it.

    I am honestly overwhelmed, almost speechless, it was a good shock and one that I would never have expected. I am proud of myself which is good enough, sharing it with you guys is even better but this, I don't even have the words.

    You both are very generous, selfless, kind and caring (I could go on) and I count myself lucky just to have "met" you and see the above about you x

    1517437997
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    I really hope you enjoy it Kink, none of the gifts to anyone are intended to be reciprocal, it wouldn’t make much sense would it? They’re  intended to make you feel special because you all are, have great sex or solo time , make climax and intimate times better, and to help you all feel content 🙃 (crude but true)!

    1517438063
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    нинаnin wrote:

    Awww bless you. I got the card from the post office. I'll be picking it up on Saturday.

    Today has been good. A surprise present, a non-surprise present and a new blog post on the Oh Spot.

    Let's just not mention my oversleeping and missing my first course meeting of the term.

    Thank you so much (I even broke my habit of one post per thread today too).

    You made my day.

    Ahh sorry ruined the surprise, anyway just a little something to calm the mind and wake up the body!

    1517442302
    me me me me [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 149
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2017

    Just been reading through this thread. how sweet you all are, im rather new here just thought id say hi. hopefully one day soon i will be able to join in with this, it's such an amazing thing to do we all have our own fair share of throubles but this has really brought a smile to my face so thank you all. :)

    1517444348
    hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 613
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    hampshirecouple wrote:

    The postman brought a lovely surprise for Mrs Hampshire today, the Kitten Lace and Wet Look Tights and the Cottelli Wet Look and Sheer Basque from our wish list. Sadly we have no idea who the lovely person (or persons) are that sent these for her. So hopefully whomever it is will read this, THANK YOU what a lovely surprise, Mrs Hampshire sends kisses xxx

    Covered in bees wrote:

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    Really glad you and possibly your partners are loving your gifts, makes me feel really happy!

    Awww Mr Pheebs you're the best, you know that, right? 😁 Also as an aside: social anxiety is what stops me from going out more. It's such a horrible thing. I have to do the school run every day but other than that I almost always choose not to leave the house. I love what you said about going just to the end of the road or one lamp post further each day. I'm going to try that. Thank you ❤

    You’re welcome, hope you both have a superb time test running it!

    Mr Pheebs, once again thanks for the amazing gift. Sadly the stocking don't fit! They do say fit up to size 16 but wife is a 12 but they cut into her thighs which aren't huge. So I have spoken to LH and will return them and you will recieve credit, so do keep an eye out for that.

    Thank you again, you guys have the kindest hearts

    1517472042
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    wow they must be way out! Could you add that to a quick review please?

    Also, would you like to try a different pair like these?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25179

    1517477710
    hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 613
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    wow they must be way out! Could you add that to a quick review please?

    Also, would you like to try a different pair like these?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25179

    I am going to review them today

    We have the ones you suggested lol, really you don't have to send something else, Mrs Hampshire (and me) we really pleased with the corset ( I have taken a pic to add to our pics), we are really happy with that, please don't feel you need to replace themxx

    1517514125
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    hampshirecouple wrote:

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    wow they must be way out! Could you add that to a quick review please?

    Also, would you like to try a different pair like these?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25179

    I am going to review them today

    We have the ones you suggested lol, really you don't have to send something else, Mrs Hampshire (and me) we really pleased with the corset ( I have taken a pic to add to our pics), we are really happy with that, please don't feel you need to replace them xxx

    They’re good aren’t they? Mrs Pheebs commented that the coquette and Cotteli hold ups are the best fit she’s ever tried on.

    Dissapointed about the other ones though, I just really liked the swirl on the ones that didn’t fit, really elegant, damn shame, removed them off our wish list too 😢

    Glad you liked the other part of your present though!

    1517518966
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3413
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Mr Pheebs, what a kind soul you are. It's so refreshing to see such kind people on here. 😘

    1517522207
    hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 613
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    hampshirecouple wrote:

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    wow they must be way out! Could you add that to a quick review please?

    Also, would you like to try a different pair like these?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25179

    I am going to review them today

    We have the ones you suggested lol, really you don't have to send something else, Mrs Hampshire (and me) we really pleased with the corset ( I have taken a pic to add to our pics), we are really happy with that, please don't feel you need to replace them xxx

    They’re good aren’t they? Mrs Pheebs commented that the coquette and Cotteli hold ups are the best fit she’s ever tried on.

    Dissapointed about the other ones though, I just really liked the swirl on the ones that didn’t fit, really elegant, damn shame, removed them off our wish list too 😢

    Glad you liked the other part of your present though!

    They are a lovely look, bet Mrs Pheebs looks stunning in hers. The other part of the present is awesome thank you

    1517601612
    hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 613
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Mr Pheebs I returned the stockings to LH today so you should be credited soon (and done a review) :)

    1517601883
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    Brill, thanks guys X

    1517834352
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1788
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    Anybody having issues with returning a pressie?

    As the items I received a either too big (smallest size) or I already own, I can't exchabge them for a different size. However, lovehoney is telling me that I cannot exchange them for different items.

    I've been struggling to get in contact with fun louise on this thread so I took a but of time to send it back. I guess I will have to ask for her to have a refund but I don't want it to come across as if I do not appreciate her gifting me and that I would not have kept it otherwise. There are gorgeous pieces which I wished I could get ad a replacement but unfortunately lovehoney will not let me :(

    1517843256
    etc28 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 128
    • Joined: 10 Jun 2009

    Wow, as ever i am blown away by the genouristy of the lovehoney community. Big thumbs up to all the surprise gift givers

    1518467820
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    I think I just got a pressie, it’s a blow yo oral stroker and it feels amazing, I would have come and said thanks earlier but I was take no a time out to get my head straight.

    I would like to tell the beautiful, kind soul who sent it to me that after today’s shift at work and having to tell someone (gently) that they can’t go home without sacrificing their independence for safety, the risk to their safety is just too high, it was so hard so thank you, you just saved my sanity. Want to tell me who you are? X

    Strange, I bought a gift for someone yesterday. Karma perhaps?

    1518468336
    Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 853
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2011

    I'm so sorry you had such a hard day MrPheebs. That does sound really, really tough. You did a good thing even if it felt like a horrible one. I hope you can manage to leave it at work (mentally) so it doesn't affect you too much at home. Some jobs it's so important to do that, but so hard to manage it.

    And I might possibly maybe know who thought you ought to get a visit from the gift fairy... *grins mischievously*. I had a little bit of spare money burning a hole in my pocket on Saturday. I hope you don't mind an internet stranger getting something for you but I couldn't resist.

    You make this forum a better place and look out for lots of us here, you're caring and entertaining and fun, and your presence is much appreciated. 😁

    1518469236
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    Covered in bees wrote: I hope you don't mind an internet stranger getting something for you but I couldn't resist.

    You make this forum a better place and look out for lots of us here, you're caring and entertaining and fun, and your presence is much appreciated. 😁

    You’re not a stranger Bees, we just don’t know what each other looks like and it doesn’t feel weird at all you buying me a gift and vice verse. Thanks so much for the gift and your heartfelt words, really mean a lot, especially today. It’s gotta be Karma though!

    I hope you like orgasms 😘

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.