99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie part 4

    1517385260
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    LadySpider wrote:

    A massive thank you to the Sliquid Fairy!! I'm totally overwhelmed - I even filled up a little by the generosity of ...was it you Mr & Mrs. Pheebs?

    I was expecting my early Birthday Pressie of new pencil crayons from Amazon...so when Doggie alerted me to the postie I wheeled myself quickly to the door (our postie is a knock and runner!) I won't lie to you, I was a bit shocked to be handed a Lovehoney box... and really really touched and surprised to find a gift!!!

    Thank you from the bottom of my heart whoever it was? I'm going through a hellish time right now if truth be told...and at the end of the day..it's my own fault - but knowing that doesn't help me put it right. Receiving gifts is always lovely - especially total surprise gifts... you really made my day much happier! Can't wait to give it a try - flying solo this week! (MrSpider is out of action for a bit...he's somehow got himself a painful groin hernia!) Sorry, I didn't thank you yesterday...blumming internet was playing up because of the stinking weather! xxxx

    Yep, saw you’re going through crap, getting stuck in the house for whatever the reason is hard, being scared to go out is hard, I’ve been there too, however, Sliquid Gel is soft and slippery, doesn’t taste, doesn’t smell and makes sex & toys exciting, as you were asking I thought I’d treat you, hope that’s ok?

    Now get out with that Beagle, even if it’s to the bottom of your street or even just one lamppost further a day, really love you being here Lady Spider! X

    1517385655
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

    I was blissfully asleep when the dog alerted me to a knock at the door, I was not expecting anything let alone something from LH.

    I am surprised, shocked and extremely appreciative of the generosity, thank you so very much. I think that I know who the mystery gift fairy is but would love this to be confirmed.

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    Yay! I was so proud of you in the I did it thread! Bought 1 for Mrs Pheebs aswell! Hope you have loads of fun with it and the shock was a good one and not weird? it’s a really cool Egg and it can be super quiet 🤫 or it can knock your socks off! (Hugs) X

    Sorry Kink forgot to add your name 🤭 hope you really enjoy the gift X

    1517385936
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1486
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Awww Thank you, My Lovely. I always love reading your posts too. You're such a kind, thoughtful generous soul. sending me this treat has made me feel so much better!

    hey, I can't take the Beagle out - she is too naughty and pulls like crazy - she slips her collar, and has now learned to slip her harness..silly dog - we think it was running after her then slipping in the mud that caused Mr Spider's hernia! She used to love running beside my scooter when she was a puppy, but she now pulls in the opposite direction and pulls me over! Mr Spider and ManChild I doing serious training work with her though so hopefully her behavior will get better soon

    My problem is confidence...I live in a nice area, with lots of clubs - I even set up several of them, but have just got into the habit of staying home. This Wednesday it's neuro cafe week - I help set that up so I'm going, no matter how I feel I'm gonna make myself!

    Thank you so very much, Mr Pheebs - sending you lots of love and a big squishy hug xx

    1517387528
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    LadySpider wrote:

    My problem is confidence...I live in a nice area, with lots of clubs - I even set up several of them, but have just got into the habit of staying home. This Wednesday it's neuro cafe week - I help set that up so I'm going, no matter how I feel I'm gonna make myself!

    Yup, I remember going to the cinema with my wife and literally clinging onto the chair for 2 hours because of social anxiety. Make sure you go Wednesday, I’ll be thinking of you X

    1517404992
    LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2040
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2017

    The postman just came, we're having work done to the outside of the house, so we assumed it was one of the guys letting us know they were done or something, instead MrMugs gets handed a LH box :P

    All signs are pointing to Mr Pheebs being the one behind it?

    Thank you so much! That egg has been on my wishlist for ages (It's really quite powerful, I cannot wait to try it out) :D It's really made me smile. I feel so lucky :) x

    1517406399
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    LittleMugs wrote:

    The postman just came, we're having work done to the outside of the house, so we assumed it was one of the guys letting us know they were done or something, instead MrMugs gets handed a LH box :P

    All signs are pointing to Mr Pheebs being the one behind it?

    Thank you so much! That egg has been on my wishlist for ages (It's really quite powerful, I cannot wait to try it out) :D It's really made me smile. I feel so lucky :) x

    You’re welcome, just don’t eat it X

    1517406480
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    So that leaves just one more for a while, HampshireCouple, did you get yours? The order took ages as something went wrong, hope you didn’t mind me adding the wet look hold ups too but I thought I would finish your outfit off!

    1517406819
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5580
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Mr AND Mrs Pheebs - you have to be the most generous people on the planet bringing so much love and positivity to people you have never met (apart from on your virtual not so deserted island).

    On behalf of myself and all the other forum members - Thank you 😚

    1517407115
    Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 912
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2017

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Mr AND Mrs Pheebs - you have to be the most generous people on the planet bringing so much love and positivity to people you have never met (apart from on your virtual not so deserted island).

    On behalf of myself and all the other forum members - Thank you 😚

    +1 100%
    1517407280
    LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2040
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2017

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    LittleMugs wrote:

    The postman just came, we're having work done to the outside of the house, so we assumed it was one of the guys letting us know they were done or something, instead MrMugs gets handed a LH box :P

    All signs are pointing to Mr Pheebs being the one behind it?

    Thank you so much! That egg has been on my wishlist for ages (It's really quite powerful, I cannot wait to try it out) :D It's really made me smile. I feel so lucky :) x

    You’re welcome, just don’t eat it X

    I'll do my best :')

    It's so generous of you and Mrs Pheebs, you're truly kind people and I can only say thank you again :) x

    1517409261
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    Really glad you and possibly your partners are loving your gifts, makes me feel really happy!

    1517410304
    Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 852
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2011

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    Really glad you and possibly your partners are loving your gifts, makes me feel really happy!

    Awww Mr Pheebs you're the best, you know that, right? 😁 Also as an aside: social anxiety is what stops me from going out more. It's such a horrible thing. I have to do the school run every day but other than that I almost always choose not to leave the house. I love what you said about going just to the end of the road or one lamp post further each day. I'm going to try that. Thank you ❤
    1517410324
    hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 613
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    The postman brought a lovely surprise for Mrs Hampshire today, the Kitten Lace and Wet Look Tights and the Cottelli Wet Look and Sheer Basque from our wish list. Sadly we have no idea who the lovely person (or persons) are that sent these for her. So hopefully whomever it is will read this, THANK YOU what a lovely surprise, Mrs Hampshire sends kisses xxx

    1517414439
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5580
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    hampshirecouple wrote:

    The postman brought a lovely surprise for Mrs Hampshire today, the Kitten Lace and Wet Look Tights and the Cottelli Wet Look and Sheer Basque from our wish list. Sadly we have no idea who the lovely person (or persons) are that sent these for her. So hopefully whomever it is will read this, THANK YOU what a lovely surprise, Mrs Hampshire sends kisses xxx

    Look up ^^^^^^ (about 7 or 8 posts should do it) xx
    1517416270
    hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 613
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Oh thanks for spotting that lovingnewtoys x

    Mr Pheebs thank you soooooo much what a kind a sweet gesture, and no how could we mind you adding the stockings. Nobody has ever done such a kind thing for us. Sadly we can't private message you to explain just how lovely this is and why, but please accept a cyber hug from Mrs Hampshire xxx

    1517420890
    hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 613
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Mr AND Mrs Pheebs - you have to be the most generous people on the planet bringing so much love and positivity to people you have never met (apart from on your virtual not so deserted island).

    On behalf of wemyself and all the other forum members - Thank you 😚

    we second this....lovely couple

    1517424278
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    hampshirecouple wrote:

    The postman brought a lovely surprise for Mrs Hampshire today, the Kitten Lace and Wet Look Tights and the Cottelli Wet Look and Sheer Basque from our wish list. Sadly we have no idea who the lovely person (or persons) are that sent these for her. So hopefully whomever it is will read this, THANK YOU what a lovely surprise, Mrs Hampshire sends kisses xxx

    Covered in bees wrote:

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    Really glad you and possibly your partners are loving your gifts, makes me feel really happy!

    Awww Mr Pheebs you're the best, you know that, right? 😁 Also as an aside: social anxiety is what stops me from going out more. It's such a horrible thing. I have to do the school run every day but other than that I almost always choose not to leave the house. I love what you said about going just to the end of the road or one lamp post further each day. I'm going to try that. Thank you ❤

    You’re welcome, hope you both have a superb time test running it!

    1517424717
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    Covered in bees wrote:

    Awww Mr Pheebs you're the best, you know that, right? 😁 Also as an aside: social anxiety is what stops me from going out more. It's such a horrible thing. I have to do the school run every day but other than that I almost always choose not to leave the house. I love what you said about going just to the end of the road or one lamp post further each day. I'm going to try that. Thank you ❤

    So it worked for me, I also worked with a guy with anxiety, depression and agrophobia, hadn’t left his house in years. He loved his mum and his dog but that was about it. His goal was to go to the shops at the end of the road. By the end of the 8 weeks, 5 days a week we managed to walk 4 streets away to the local park where his dog could have a run around. 1 lamppost at a time and then walk home and have some sort of treat, could be as simple as a cup of tea and telling us so we can celebrate with you. x

    1517424825
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3794
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    So I’m pretty sure there is 1 person left, hot rocks and massage lotion Ho!

    Did you get your pressie

    нинаnin?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.