£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie part 4

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

So this morning post man knocks with a brown box. I wasn't expecting anything has my lovehoney order came yesterday. Thinking maybe was something sent by mistake.
    Couldn't believe when I opened the box find this amazing item in it that's been on my wish list for a while.

Thank you so so very much to the lovely person who sent this to me. I don't know why anyone would send me a gift. I don't put in as much input as others. You really have made my month.

I had a therapy session this morning that I've been really dreading as we r going through early memories I've buried for years and this gift really lifted my spirits and made me see how many kind and caring people are out there.

Thank you again so much it ment the world to me today. You helped me through a very rough morning.

OH and can't wait for me and hubby to use this. Review will be soon

Tazzy xxx

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

This is my favourite thread, everyone is so happy here :) It's really a "restoring faith" kind of thread :)

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

No! No way! I received an unexpected package today, like many of you.

After suspiciously unfolding the box, my eyes were suddenly greeted with an eerily familiar shade of pink. No, an unmistakable shade of pink... The glow-in-the-dark Firefly dildo! (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38799)

I was in utter disbelief for a while and honestly kept screaming, but having finally removed the dildo from its packaging, all I can say is that the beauty of this toy should be illegal. Every single area is stunning but the veins are especially mesmerising. And I'm seriously unable to stop squiding the silicone; it feels great!

...I can't comprehend why I've received this gift, and I'm a little teary about it. So from the bottom of my heart, I thank whoever sent this to me. This is an unbelievably wholesome gesture.

Crying over a glow in the dark dildo - what a strange but fantastic morning!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Such lovely gifts for some truely wonderful people xx

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I've just received a parcel which definitely isn't something I've ordered .....or the tester I'm being sent.

Whoever was so very kind and sent me 2 bottles of Sliquid lube I can't thank you enough. The strawberry and pomegranate is delicious...... I could drink it from the bottle, but I won't as I'm sure it'll taste even better where I intend to put it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Such a thoughtful and generous gift...?? I'm really touched. If whoever sent this, would like to and is able to come forward so that I can thank you properly that would be amazing. If you rather remain anonymous......them I understand completely and hope that you can accept my sincere thanks

Much love Terri xxx

You are welcome, gorgeous lady, have fun with it X

NatandTom wrote:

Very surprised to see the postie this morning but it seems the Sliquid fairy has also visited us! Thank you so so much to the lovely person who sent them - we are very touched and can’t wait to crack open the apple bottle this weekend!

This has really cheered me up this morning and made my day so thanks again ๐Ÿ˜˜ x

Have you 2, hope you have loads of fun trying it out. Thanks for all your guidance on the forums X

Tazzy84red wrote:

Thank you so so very much to the lovely person who sent this to me. I don't know why anyone would send me a gift. I don't put in as much input as others. You really have made my month.

I had a therapy session this morning that I've been really dreading as we r going through early memories I've buried for years and this gift really lifted my spirits and made me see how many kind and caring people are out there.

Thank you again so much it ment the world to me today. You helped me through a very rough morning.

Tazzy xxx

Hey Tazzy,

I’ve been reading you support people on the forums and picked up something personal was going on for you too. Also I checked your wish list and honestly couldn’t resist. What I gifted you is something I’d love for Mrs Pheebs to try but I think it’s a bridge too far at the mo, I just bought the inflatable BB one for her.

Anyway hope you enjoy the silence and the feels, it’ll be like a 69 3some ๐Ÿ˜‰

Xialos wrote:

After suspiciously unfolding the box, my eyes were suddenly greeted with an eerily familiar shade of pink. No, an unmistakable shade of pink... The glow-in-the-dark Firefly dildo! (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38799)

I was in utter disbelief for a while and honestly kept screaming, but having finally removed the dildo from its packaging, all I can say is that the beauty of this toy should be illegal. Every single area is stunning but the veins are especially mesmerising. And I'm seriously unable to stop squiding the silicone; it feels great!

...I can't comprehend why I've received this gift, and I'm a little teary about it. So from the bottom of my heart, I thank whoever sent this to me. This is an unbelievably wholesome gesture.

So as you know. I believe in our environment which includes saving power for lighting and heating. I believe sex and exploration of yourself is impotant. I also believe in you. If you need to spice your dildos up with vibes later on, take a look at the Doppio. You’re really welcome anyway, glad you liked it. Sorry it wasn’t the unicorn X

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Xialos wrote:

So as you know. I believe in our environment which includes saving power for lighting and heating. I believe sex and exploration of yourself is impotant. I also believe in you. If you need to spice your dildos up with vibes later on, take a look at the Doppio. You’re really welcome anyway, glad you liked it. Sorry it wasn’t the unicorn X

It was you! Thank you so much - it made my day.

Ah, that dream! It's funny - I'm actually not too particularly interested in that vibrator. I'd hazard a guess that it popped up in my dream because it was a free gift last month.

Xialos wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Xialos wrote:

It was you! Thank you so much - it made my day.

Ah, that dream! It's funny - I'm actually not too particularly interested in that vibrator. I'd hazard a guess that it popped up in my dream because it was a free gift last month.

Your welcome hon X

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Tazzy84red wrote:

Tazzy xxx

Hey Tazzy,

Iโ€™ve been reading you support people on the forums and picked up something personal was going on for you too. Also I checked your wish list and honestly couldnโ€™t resist. What I gifted you is something Iโ€™d love for Mrs Pheebs to try but I think itโ€™s a bridge too far at the mo, I just bought the inflatable BB one for her.

Anyway hope you enjoy the silence and the feels, itโ€™ll be like a 69 3some ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much. I think we all have things going on in 1 way or another. Mines been on going since a young age. But I'm finally getting the help from the right person ( and amazing hubby) to help me get through it once and for all ๐Ÿค— Your wonderful gift And selfless act ment so much to me today and helped more than u could know. Thank u again xx

Tazzy84red wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Tazzy84red wrote:

Tazzy xxx

Hey Tazzy,

I’ve been reading you support people on the forums and picked up something personal was going on for you too. Also I checked your wish list and honestly couldn’t resist. What I gifted you is something I’d love for Mrs Pheebs to try but I think it’s a bridge too far at the mo, I just bought the inflatable BB one for her.

Anyway hope you enjoy the silence and the feels, it’ll be like a 69 3some ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much. I think we all have things going on in 1 way or another. Mines been on going since a young age. But I'm finally getting the help from the right person ( and amazing hubby) to help me get through it once and for all ๐Ÿค— Your wonderful gift And selfless act ment so much to me today and helped more than u could know. Thank u again xx

You’re both very welcome X

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

I've just received a parcel which definitely isn't something I've ordered .....or the tester I'm being sent.

Whoever was so very kind and sent me 2 bottles of Sliquid lube I can't thank you enough. The strawberry and pomegranate is delicious...... I could drink it from the bottle, but I won't as I'm sure it'll taste even better where I intend to put it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Such a thoughtful and generous gift...?? I'm really touched. If whoever sent this, would like to and is able to come forward so that I can thank you properly that would be amazing. If you rather remain anonymous......them I understand completely and hope that you can accept my sincere thanks

Much love Terri xxx

Oh my goodness...... I have absolutely no idea what I did to deserve such a generous gift !

Thank you so very much.......I can't wait to try it out ๐Ÿ˜‰ You certainly made my day....and my night ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ lol xxx

Terri JJ wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Much love Terri xxx

Oh my goodness...... I have absolutely no idea what I did to deserve such a generous gift !

Thank you so very much.......I can't wait to try it out ๐Ÿ˜‰ You certainly made my day....and my night ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ lol xxx

See this is the point, you have no idea but I do, you’re lovely. Enjoy it it’s brilliant stuff X

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

I was blissfully asleep when the dog alerted me to a knock at the door, I was not expecting anything let alone something from LH.

I am surprised, shocked and extremely appreciative of the generosity, thank you so very much. I think that I know who the mystery gift fairy is but would love this to be confirmed.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

A massive thank you to the Sliquid Fairy!! I'm totally overwhelmed - I even filled up a little by the generosity of ...was it you Mr & Mrs. Pheebs?

I was expecting my early Birthday Pressie of new pencil crayons from Amazon...so when Doggie alerted me to the postie I wheeled myself quickly to the door (our postie is a knock and runner!) I won't lie to you, I was a bit shocked to be handed a Lovehoney box... and really really touched and surprised to find a gift!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart whoever it was? I'm going through a hellish time right now if truth be told...and at the end of the day..it's my own fault - but knowing that doesn't help me put it right. Receiving gifts is always lovely - especially total surprise gifts... you really made my day much happier! Can't wait to give it a try - flying solo this week! (MrSpider is out of action for a bit...he's somehow got himself a painful groin hernia!) Sorry, I didn't thank you yesterday...blumming internet was playing up because of the stinking weather! xxxx

Yay! I was so proud of you in the I did it thread! Bought 1 for Mrs Pheebs aswell! Hope you have loads of fun with it, it’s a really cool Egg and it can be super quiet ๐Ÿคซ or it can knock your socks off! (Hugs) X

LadySpider wrote:

A massive thank you to the Sliquid Fairy!! I'm totally overwhelmed - I even filled up a little by the generosity of ...was it you Mr & Mrs. Pheebs?

I was expecting my early Birthday Pressie of new pencil crayons from Amazon...so when Doggie alerted me to the postie I wheeled myself quickly to the door (our postie is a knock and runner!) I won't lie to you, I was a bit shocked to be handed a Lovehoney box... and really really touched and surprised to find a gift!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart whoever it was? I'm going through a hellish time right now if truth be told...and at the end of the day..it's my own fault - but knowing that doesn't help me put it right. Receiving gifts is always lovely - especially total surprise gifts... you really made my day much happier! Can't wait to give it a try - flying solo this week! (MrSpider is out of action for a bit...he's somehow got himself a painful groin hernia!) Sorry, I didn't thank you yesterday...blumming internet was playing up because of the stinking weather! xxxx

Yep, saw you’re going through crap, getting stuck in the house for whatever the reason is hard, being scared to go out is hard, I’ve been there too, however, Sliquid Gel is soft and slippery, doesn’t taste, doesn’t smell and makes sex & toys exciting, as you were asking I thought I’d treat you, hope that’s ok?

Now get out with that Beagle, even if it’s to the bottom of your street or even just one lamppost further a day, really love you being here Lady Spider! X

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I was blissfully asleep when the dog alerted me to a knock at the door, I was not expecting anything let alone something from LH.

I am surprised, shocked and extremely appreciative of the generosity, thank you so very much. I think that I know who the mystery gift fairy is but would love this to be confirmed.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Yay! I was so proud of you in the I did it thread! Bought 1 for Mrs Pheebs aswell! Hope you have loads of fun with it and the shock was a good one and not weird? it’s a really cool Egg and it can be super quiet ๐Ÿคซ or it can knock your socks off! (Hugs) X

Sorry Kink forgot to add your name ๐Ÿคญ hope you really enjoy the gift X

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Awww Thank you, My Lovely. I always love reading your posts too. You're such a kind, thoughtful generous soul. sending me this treat has made me feel so much better!

hey, I can't take the Beagle out - she is too naughty and pulls like crazy - she slips her collar, and has now learned to slip her harness..silly dog - we think it was running after her then slipping in the mud that caused Mr Spider's hernia! She used to love running beside my scooter when she was a puppy, but she now pulls in the opposite direction and pulls me over! Mr Spider and ManChild I doing serious training work with her though so hopefully her behavior will get better soon

My problem is confidence...I live in a nice area, with lots of clubs - I even set up several of them, but have just got into the habit of staying home. This Wednesday it's neuro cafe week - I help set that up so I'm going, no matter how I feel I'm gonna make myself!

Thank you so very much, Mr Pheebs - sending you lots of love and a big squishy hug xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.