1. I got a pressie part 4

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Awww i just wanted to say I think the gifting is so lovely. There's nothing like kindness, especially when it's unexpected. You are wonderful people. I love this forum 😊

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I don't know who sent me the lovely gifts. So many gorgeous things to try. I am absolutely floored by your generosity. I think you probably know I'm struggling a bit at the moment, and your act of kindness means so much to me. Please let me know who you are so I can thank you personally.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Whatcha get?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Caliente it was not me, but I am glad someone lifted your spirits today. I agree with MM, enquiring minds want to know!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I really love this thread, it always cheers me up ☺

I'm glad that so many very deserving people are receiving gifts, particularly if they're feeling a bit down. Hugs to the senders and the receivers xx

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Help! I just tried to gift someone but it is coming up with my address as the delivery address, how do I change it? Does anyone know? X

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Help! I just tried to gift someone but it is coming up with my address as the delivery address, how do I change it? Does anyone know? X

If youve been on their wishlist it should come up with both yours and theirs as an option, I dont think its on the first page but the page after you select payment option it should come up? Its been a few month since I last did it so I cant remember exactly :) x

Echo32B wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

If youve been on their wishlist it should come up with both yours and theirs as an option, I dont think its on the first page but the page after you select payment option it should come up? Its been a few month since I last did it so I cant remember exactly :) x

Thank you :) perhaps I didn't go far enough through the process then, just didn't want to accidently send it to myself x

Vanilla, it is a couple steps in where you can select the user if you were on their wishlist. Worse case ping customer care for help!

So exciting have sent my first gift :) hope it cheers someone up a bit x

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

This thread still makes me smile :)

Ghostly82 [sign in to see picture]

fantasia fairy wrote:

This thread still makes me smile :)

It's always nice to hear people having a brighter day and beyond, thanks to the generosity of others.

@ Mystical Mayhem and Vanessa8 - I got some of the bondage offer goodies - rope, nipple clamps and a wartenberg wheel. Glass jiggle balls I wanted, bath oil and the beginners butt plug. Whoever it was is a very savvy shopper. I'm very impressed and extremely grateful. They still haven't come forward, so I suppose they wanted to be anonymous.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Aww that's nice of them (weren't me!!)

The LH Fairy [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

I don't know who sent me the lovely gifts. So many gorgeous things to try. I am absolutely floored by your generosity. I think you probably know I'm struggling a bit at the moment, and your act of kindness means so much to me. Please let me know who you are so I can thank you personally.

I am glad I could make a difference to your day. Thanks for considering me a savvy shopper. :)
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

The LH Fairy wrote:

Caliente wrote:

I am glad I could make a difference to your day. Thanks for considering me a savvy shopper. :)

LH fairy you are truly a wonderful person xx

The LH Fairy wrote:

Thank you very much. I haven't tried all the things yet, but I'm sure they're all wonderful and will bring me much happiness.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

So exciting have sent my first gift :) hope it cheers someone up a bit x

Iam so honored you chose me to be your first! Thank you so so so so so much..i cant even put into words how much this meant. I was so excited and so happy to get your pressies and i love them so much! You cheered me up very much. Thank you huni...huge huge huge hugs xxx

Oh Vanilla_Kink what a lovely thing to do! I have been a bit worried about you Mummymermaid, so glad you are going into the weekend with a smile on your face.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Love seeing the goodness that still exists out there come to light :) This thread always cheers me up!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.