£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie part 4

    1515868015
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 13110
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    I love this thread ☺

    So many generous people sending lovely gifts to very deserving people.....restores my faith in humanity. Xx

    1515872392
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1410
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I love this thread ☺

    So many generous people sending lovely gifts to very deserving people.....restores my faith in humanity. Xx

    Me too! The day I recieved my gift I almost cried - such a lovely, thoughful, and generous gift from someone I barely know...I was very low that day, feeling lonely and sad...I've only left the house once so far this year - the gift made feel loved and appreciated by someone (Mr & MrsPheebs ) when I was feeling unwanted and alone. Another big thank you to you both xx

    As soon as I've got money I'll be doing some gifting for sure...I really want to shine a light on some of your lives, and make you feel happy and loved xx

    1515884469
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1896
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    LadySpider wrote:

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I love this thread ☺

    So many generous people sending lovely gifts to very deserving people.....restores my faith in humanity. Xx

    Me too! The day I recieved my gift I almost cried - such a lovely, thoughful, and generous gift from someone I barely know...I was very low that day, feeling lonely and sad...I've only left the house once so far this year.

    We keep an eye on the forums, no one here should feel alone. Loads of hugs & love X

    1515937225
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5594
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    I am feeling so guilty right now. I would like to thank those who have gifted me recently again - you are truly kind and generous people and have made me feel very humbled.


    Unfortunately life keeps kicking us in the arse and as much as I would like to surprise you guys back, as quickly as we save a few pennies something happens that just bleeds us dry again.

    I would so love to give you the same warm feeling you have given me. One day 🤞🤞🤞

    1515959406
    Browncoats [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1316
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2016

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I love this thread ☺

    So many generous people sending lovely gifts to very deserving people.....restores my faith in humanity. Xx

    Yes it's lovely to see this thread keep reappearing 🙂😍
    1515970653
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1896
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    I am feeling so guilty right now.

    Definately don’t.

    1515970995
    Browncoats [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1316
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2016

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    I am feeling so guilty right now.

    Definately don’t.

    I agree with Mr Pheebs but I also agree with you that there are many people I would love to gift if we had the money 😘
    1516003684
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1896
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    Browncoats wrote:

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    I am feeling so guilty right now.

    Definately don’t.

    I agree with Mr Pheebs but I also agree with you that there are many people I would love to gift if we had the money 😘

    +1

    1516041446
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7124
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Browncoats wrote:

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    I am feeling so guilty right now.

    Definately don’t.

    I agree with Mr Pheebs but I also agree with you that there are many people I would love to gift if we had the money 😘

    People don't gift to recieve that's not how it works. You have no need to feel guilty. Just know you are loved and in people's thoughts.

    1516041888
    KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5159
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2013

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Browncoats wrote:

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    I am feeling so guilty right now.

    Definately don’t.

    I agree with Mr Pheebs but I also agree with you that there are many people I would love to gift if we had the money 😘

    People don't gift to recieve that's not how it works. You have no need to feel guilty. Just know you are loved and in people's thoughts.

    ^ All of this.

    1516043197
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 282
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    this thread is definitely one of the nicest corners in the internet :)

    1516045233
    Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 203
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2017

    I love this thread. Some people look at kittens or puppies for their warm and fuzzy fix I come here and read through.

    1516046468
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1896
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    Foxiiuk wrote:

    I love this thread. Some people look at kittens or puppies for their warm and fuzzy fix I come here and read through.

    I love puppies & kittens too. I’m greedy like that🙂

    1516046654
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1896
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Browncoats wrote:

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    I am feeling so guilty right now.

    Definately don’t.

    I agree with Mr Pheebs but I also agree with you that there are many people I would love to gift if we had the money 😘

    People don't gift to recieve that's not how it works. You have no need to feel guilty. Just know you are loved and in people's thoughts.

    ^ All of this.

    Absolutely, It all came in a bit of a lump from us because I couldn’t seem to get the orders to work pre- Christmas. But we really didn’t buy for return gifts, just to share the Os out a bit 🤪 < that’s me having an O 🙂

    1516048624
    Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 203
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2017

    And baby giraffes (calfs) running. But this thread is definitely up there on my list of "easy internet ways give me a smile on a miserable Monday morning"

    1516092550
    Zebedee69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 42
    • Joined: 11 Sep 2010

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    Zebedee69 wrote:

    Postman knock at the door, we have a pressie from some very kind and generous person or persons. I don't know who but thank you very, very much....

    A clue please!

    Enjoy, you’re going to absolutely rock it:)

    Mr / Mrs Pheebs, thanks again, it looks great......

    1516128584
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1896
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    Brilliant X

    1517153310
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1896
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016

    So January Is nearly done, congratulations for getting through it! Again if you get a random box, don’t open it until you get home! We are going to cool off on the gift front for now but hope we bought some smiles to this gloomy month!

    1517161161
    KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5159
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2013

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    So January Is nearly done, congratulations for getting through it! Again if you get a random box, don’t open it until you get home! We are going to cool off on the gift front for now but hope we bought some smiles to this gloomy month!

    Of course you did Mr & Mrs Pheebs, your generosity seems to be a rare thing these days which makes it all the more special. I have no doubt at all that each and every person that has been gifted is hugely grateful and won't forget such a selfless act of kindness x

    1517162187
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 400
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    Your kind gesture makes me smile evertime I remember and think that someone could do something so amazing for me, and it will certainly continue to for a very long time.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.