£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie part 4

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I am feeling so guilty right now. I would like to thank those who have gifted me recently again - you are truly kind and generous people and have made me feel very humbled.

Unfortunately life keeps kicking us in the arse and as much as I would like to surprise you guys back, as quickly as we save a few pennies something happens that just bleeds us dry again.

I would so love to give you the same warm feeling you have given me. One day ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I love this thread โ˜บ

So many generous people sending lovely gifts to very deserving people.....restores my faith in humanity. Xx

Yes it's lovely to see this thread keep reappearing ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I am feeling so guilty right now.

Definately don’t.

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Definately donโ€™t.

I agree with Mr Pheebs but I also agree with you that there are many people I would love to gift if we had the money ๐Ÿ˜˜

Browncoats wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Definately don’t.

I agree with Mr Pheebs but I also agree with you that there are many people I would love to gift if we had the money ๐Ÿ˜˜

+1

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Browncoats wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Definately don’t.

People don't gift to recieve that's not how it works. You have no need to feel guilty. Just know you are loved and in people's thoughts.

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Browncoats wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Definately don’t.

People don't gift to recieve that's not how it works. You have no need to feel guilty. Just know you are loved and in people's thoughts.

^ All of this.

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

this thread is definitely one of the nicest corners in the internet :)

Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]

I love this thread. Some people look at kittens or puppies for their warm and fuzzy fix I come here and read through.

Foxiiuk wrote:

I love this thread. Some people look at kittens or puppies for their warm and fuzzy fix I come here and read through.

I love puppies & kittens too. I’m greedy like that๐Ÿ™‚

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Browncoats wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Definately don’t.

^ All of this.

Absolutely, It all came in a bit of a lump from us because I couldn’t seem to get the orders to work pre- Christmas. But we really didn’t buy for return gifts, just to share the Os out a bit ๐Ÿคช < that’s me having an O ๐Ÿ™‚

Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]

And baby giraffes (calfs) running. But this thread is definitely up there on my list of "easy internet ways give me a smile on a miserable Monday morning"

Zebedee69 [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Zebedee69 wrote:

Postman knock at the door, we have a pressie from some very kind and generous person or persons. I don't know who but thank you very, very much....

A clue please!

Enjoy, you’re going to absolutely rock it:)

Mr / Mrs Pheebs, thanks again, it looks great......

Brilliant X

So January Is nearly done, congratulations for getting through it! Again if you get a random box, don’t open it until you get home! We are going to cool off on the gift front for now but hope we bought some smiles to this gloomy month!

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

So January Is nearly done, congratulations for getting through it! Again if you get a random box, don’t open it until you get home! We are going to cool off on the gift front for now but hope we bought some smiles to this gloomy month!

Of course you did Mr & Mrs Pheebs, your generosity seems to be a rare thing these days which makes it all the more special. I have no doubt at all that each and every person that has been gifted is hugely grateful and won't forget such a selfless act of kindness x

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Your kind gesture makes me smile evertime I remember and think that someone could do something so amazing for me, and it will certainly continue to for a very long time.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I've just received a parcel which definitely isn't something I've ordered .....or the tester I'm being sent.

Whoever was so very kind and sent me 2 bottles of Sliquid lube I can't thank you enough. The strawberry and pomegranate is delicious...... I could drink it from the bottle, but I won't as I'm sure it'll taste even better where I intend to put it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Such a thoughtful and generous gift...?? I'm really touched. If whoever sent this, would like to and is able to come forward so that I can thank you properly that would be amazing. If you rather remain anonymous......them I understand completely and hope that you can accept my sincere thanks

Much love Terri xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Very surprised to see the postie this morning but it seems the Sliquid fairy has also visited us! Thank you so so much to the lovely person who sent them - we are very touched and can’t wait to crack open the apple bottle this weekend!

This has really cheered me up this morning and made my day so thanks again ๐Ÿ˜˜ x

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

Awww the gifting fairy has visited people again! I love when this thread shows up with some happy, surprised messages. Such a cheery thread to read through - totally one of my favourites. :)

Mr Pheebs, I'm with you on the congratulations for very nearly surviving january: it feels like January 128th today... Longest. Month. Ever. Roll on February!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.