£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie part 4

Zebedee69 [sign in to see picture]

Question for LH....

When you select an item off a Wish List, send to basket and process to order, shouldn't the item then automatically remove from the Wish List? If not, say I pick an item for a friend and order, it could be duplicated by said friend not knowing it's on the way already......

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

It's in the fridge chilling for later.

My first thought went to food... Priorities haha.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

No it's a lovely piece of glass, it wasn't you then?

Fun Louise wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

No it's a lovely piece of glass, it wasn't you then?

Oooo very nice! Glass was my second thought as I wasn't aware of LH selling trifle (yet) haha.

No it wasn't me (although I agree that you deserve it). You will find the name to your gift fairy on the previous page :)

Mr Pheebs wrote:

And there was one more, Fun Louise I hope your gift gets you through this rubbish winter, don’t worry about money & stuff, trust people are happy with you just being around X

Thank you soooooo much for the lovely piece of glass, I had only just had a spring clean of my wishlists. I'm overwhelmed with your generosity. Thank you again. I have no idea what I have done to deserve this wonderful gift, but it is very well recieved. (It's in the fridge chilling for later).

Thanks 😄😊👍🎉

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise it was not me but i am so happy you were gifted, you deserve a little treat!

Vanessa8 wrote:

Fun Louise it was not me but i am so happy you were gifted, you deserve a little treat!

Thanks Vanessa your kind words are a gift themselves.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Good afternoon everyone. Now then the postman left a card yesterday saying they had a parcel for me.

I collected it today. . . . . And some kind person has sent me a gift! 😄😊👍

I have no idea what I have done to deserve it, but I love it thank you so much. It really has made my day. It's in the fridge chilling for later.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

And there was one more, Fun Louise I hope your gift gets you through this rubbish winter, don’t worry about money & stuff, trust people are happy with you just being around X

So it’s from me Fun Louise. We’ve bought a lot of what we needed so I thought “if I’d had more cash just after Crimbo, who else would have been on Santa’s naughty but nice list?”

There are still a few more people but it will have to wait for a while.

Im intrigued though, it looks really colourful and quite intense with all the ripples, is it what you expected?

I wrote the above for you pre-emptively yesterday so you wouldn’t panick. You deserve it for just being you & I hope you love it X

Zebedee69 wrote:

Mr and Mrs Pheebs

we did guess it may be you sending a gift - it is most kind and thoughtful of you both, thank you once again. XS 8-10 should make for an interesting look, it won't be baggy 😜

Cotelli stuff is brilliant. The catsuit is really stretchy but it emphasises all the right curves. Bought one for Mrs Pheebs a while back, it was a fantastic night!

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

Came here from the 'Welcome to the Lovehoney Forum' post since I'm fairly new - and wow. What a wholesome thread. Reading this restores my faith in humanity! This community is quickly becoming one of my favourites.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

So it’s from me Fun Louise. We’ve bought a lot of what we needed so I thought “if I’d had more cash just after Crimbo, who else would have been on Santa’s naughty but nice list?”

There are still a few more people but it will have to wait for a while.

Im intrigued though, it looks really colourful and quite intense with all the ripples, is it what you expected?

I wrote the above for you pre-emptively yesterday so you wouldn’t panick. You deserve it for just being you & I hope you love it X

Thank you so much. It's got a great shaped head, and it's clear glass with blue glass strips down the shaft in a swirl style. The swirl feels really good, I can really feel them. I love it, thanks so much.

Perfect Fun Louise X

So Postman rang on the door, 5 boxes (I was expecting 2 😉). Thanks so much for the swirly lubes & tasty strawberry candle, perfect! . The wet look minidress and the cotelli body with wet look strips for Mrs Pheebs are also absolutely brilliant. So ‘ fess up lovely kinky people we love it all. Thanks so much, you have made us feel fantastic and really, really, really horny. In fact I won’t be back ‘till tonight or tomorrow. Kids are out and we are going to play!

Massive hugs X

Wet look mini dress 👍😜😜😜😜

Mr Pheebs wrote:

So Postman rang on the door, 5 boxes (I was expecting 2 😉). Thanks so much for the swirly lubes & tasty strawberry candle, perfect! . The wet look minidress and the cotelli body with wet look strips for Mrs Pheebs are also absolutely brilliant. So ‘ fess up lovely kinky people we love it all. Thanks so much, you have made us feel fantastic and really, really, really horny. In fact I won’t be back ‘till tonight or tomorrow. Kids are out and we are going to play!

Massive hugs X

The cotelli body with wet look strips was from me. I had already desided to send you a little gift before mine arrived. You have been very generous to so many people and I wanted to send you a little gift. Sorry it wasn't more but I'm sure you will enjoy Mrs Pheebs in it!

Thanks again for my gift

Just came up for air 😅

Thanks to you both for your lovely gifts, I know money is crap most of the time but especially in January so we were really touched and we honestly didn’t give to receive but you both deserve lots of hugs & kisses XOXOXO

Just to say she looks stunning in them both and the Sliquid apple lube just keeps giving and giving.

Now i’m going to go find an ice pack for my nuts.....

Guilty - Lubes and candle :) It isn't a lot but you both certainly deserve a little something (at least!).

I know that you didn't give to recieve but your generosity still overwhelms me so it was the least that I could do x

Ice pack for your nuts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Guilty - Lubes and candle :) It isn't a lot but you both certainly deserve a little something (at least!).

I know that you didn't give to recieve but your generosity still overwhelms me so it was the least that I could do x

Thanks so much KinkyMinxMoo, getting really excited about the candle if I’m honest, didn’t try it yet as couldn’t find matches so I nipped to the shop and bought some just now 😘

Mr Pheebs wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Thanks so much KinkyMinxMoo, getting really excited about the candle if I’m honest, didn’t try it yet as couldn’t find matches so I nipped to the shop and bought some just now 😘

You are more than welcome, I hope that it lives up to your expectations; enjoy!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.