99p Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie part 4

Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]

Well, got a pressie... Twice!!! Either somebody clicked the wrong thing twice, or two different people went for the same item of my wishlist. Now I have two lovely vibrating but plugs... With two anal beads as a gift. Anybody fancy one of them, just let me know through Twitter ;-)

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Return one and swap it for something else?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lucky you! You did have a birthday recently tho didn't you? 😉

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

I got a pressie this morning. Thank you so so much, yes you (don't be shy) you know who you are. xxx

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

OK I think this is the right thread....

THANK YOU to the lovely person who gifted me today.

I posted on the pressie part 3 and just ed wanted you to know how much I appreciate the erotica book and flirty knickers.

The book is perfect cause I'm basically on bed rest this week.

I'm bumping this to properly thank the person who gifted me. I have been pretty down emotionally recovering from surgery and you really made me feel amazing! Thank you.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

OK I think this is the right thread....

THANK YOU to the lovely person who gifted me today.

I posted on the pressie part 3 and just ed wanted you to know how much I appreciate the erotica book and flirty knickers.

The book is perfect cause I'm basically on bed rest this week.

Just glad to cheer you up :)

Noticed that things were a little up and down post surgery for you love, just wanted to remind you that we're all still rooting for you and hoping that you're alright and recovering well.

Stay Safe x

Shadow, that was super generous of you hon. THANK YOU!

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Mummymermaid, thank you so much for my beautiful gift. But shame on you for getting me tearful again! :P It's absolutely beautiful and it fits me perfectly. You really shouldn't have, but I can't say how glad I am that you did. These things always seem so impersonal in text, but please know that I really mean it.

In return, please accept one hug of superlative smooshy scale! :D

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm feeling really rubbish, there are lots of my friends here that I want to gift things too. There are quite a lot of you that are having difficult times, and lots of new product that o wish I could treat you too.

This is the main down side to my new job, I just have no money spare. I had underestimated how much not being able to gift my friends would sadden me.

Im sorry ladies and gents, but there will be no nice little surprises from me any time soon. 😥

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Mummymermaid, thank you so much for my beautiful gift. But shame on you for getting me tearful again! :P It's absolutely beautiful and it fits me perfectly. You really shouldn't have, but I can't say how glad I am that you did. These things always seem so impersonal in text, but please know that I really mean it.

In return, please accept one hug of superlative smooshy scale! :D

Yay shadow!!! I am so glad you love it..I bet you look stunning!!! I am so happy I made you happy..now we both feel good a win win...take care..I hope to read a happy bio soon....huge huge squeezes back me lovely xxx

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm feeling really rubbish, there are lots of my friends here that I want to gift things too. There are quite a lot of you that are having difficult times, and lots of new product that o wish I could treat you too.

This is the main down side to my new job, I just have no money spare. I had underestimated how much not being able to gift my friends would sadden me.

Im sorry ladies and gents, but there will be no nice little surprises from me any time soon. 😥

Huni..I.think I speak for us all when.I say. We would rather you were happy which you are in your new job..as long as you still talk to us on here, we don't need pressies from you..your company is enough..xxx huge hugs xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

mummymermaid wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Huni..I.think I speak for us all when.I say. We would rather you were happy which you are in your new job..as long as you still talk to us on here, we don't need pressies from you..your company is enough..xxx huge hugs xxx

I couldn't agree more with that....We enjoy your company, great advice and would rather see you happy in your job than anything else....so stress less presh you're company is more than enough.

You've given me great advice and I'm truly grateful hunni, so please don't be sad that you aren't in a position to gift. Your happiness is ours xx

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I couldn't agree more with that....We enjoy your company, great advice and would rather see you happy in your job than anything else....so stress less presh you're company is more than enough.

You've given me great advice and I'm truly grateful hunni, so please don't be sad that you aren't in a position to gift. Your happiness is ours xx

Totally agree with this, you're such a valued member of the forums (which is nothing to do with your gifting and everything to do with your personality and great advice) and every time you post about how much more happy you are in your new job you bring a smile to my face and I daresay others as well. It's lovely to see you in a better place after how you had posted about your previous position. You and your continued presence here are more than enough to make people happy, please don't feel bad about not being able to send physical items when you gift us all with your kind and insightful self :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Totally agree with this, you're such a valued member of the forums (which is nothing to do with your gifting and everything to do with your personality and great advice) and every time you post about how much more happy you are in your new job you bring a smile to my face and I daresay others as well. It's lovely to see you in a better place after how you had posted about your previous position. You and your continued presence here are more than enough to make people happy, please don't feel bad about not being able to send physical items when you gift us all with your kind and insightful self :)

Thank you so much ladies and gents. I know it's not all about the gifting but it's quite a big part of who I am. On balance though my life is so much better now. I can sleep, eat and generally be with my OH and my puppy much more.

Your support is great fully recieved.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise - I hardly think anyone on the forums thinks you have to buy them presents. Simply chat away, I really love talking to you!

Feeling really rubbish so i am going to gift my third person on my gift list..always makes me feel better to treat someone..I used to treat people I knew in real life..but well iam pretty much alone these days and I loved the feeling I got from treating the the first two on my list..so going to treat someone on here again..btw this gift is not to cheer you up but me ^^ xxx

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

Feeling really rubbish so i am going to gift my third person on my gift list..always makes me feel better to treat someone..I used to treat people I knew in real life..but well iam pretty much alone these days and I loved the feeling I got from treating the the first two on my list..so going to treat someone on here again..btw this gift is not to cheer you up but me ^^ xxx

Big hugs sweetie, don't ever feel alone. There's so many people who care about you on here, I know they may not be there to see in person but we all still care xx
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

I've been wanting to do the same and for the same reason. It's just so hard to decide who to gift though as there are so many lovely people I would like to send a gift to! Xx

I have a list vanilla kink...when I want to treat someone for whatever reason I add them to the list..a fair few people but only two gifts managed so far..I don't work so save for everything..wish I could of done more people my list is getting longer because of how lovely everyone is ..maybe I should work..the way the kids have been today..I wish I worked xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.