£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Mens thongs

Dulce [sign in to see picture]

I love them! My hubby did a very sexy strip tease thing for me (very Chippendales) when we were dating and Ive been hooked since. He doesnt always have time to do something for me but when he does it, he makes those guys in Magic Mike look basic. Mabe Im biased but I really love my guys moves. Dont get me wrong, I can go toe to toe with him too but Im not gonna lie, its so yummy when he does it for me.

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

Mix it up. Got boxers right down to thongs. In general the hornier i feel, the briefer it goes. As a general rule investing in the decent thongs gets a better fit and tend to stick to cotton for boxers and microfibre for thongs. Would never wear out if there was a danger of having to get changed, gym etc.

Kinkybae [sign in to see picture]

I would love a make g string with butt plug inside

LilMissRachel [sign in to see picture]

Lone Ranger wrote:

Mix it up. Got boxers right down to thongs. In general the hornier i feel, the briefer it goes. As a general rule investing in the decent thongs gets a better fit and tend to stick to cotton for boxers and microfibre for thongs. Would never wear out if there was a danger of having to get changed, gym etc.

This is like my boyfriend, he likes to wear thongs most of the time. He wears them even going to work and works in an office but if he is going to the gym or playing football he will wear shorts as he is not keen on others seeing he wears them!

Claire&Mark [sign in to see picture]

I really like them now and I like that my boyfriends wears thongs and it's rare for him to wear boxers or briefs. He's not all all embarrassed to wear them.

Mac317 [sign in to see picture]

I mostly wear thongs now as I find them comfortable.

Honourable Rogue [sign in to see picture]

It's hard for a guy to pull off a thong. I mean in the metaphorical sense -- we're quite adept at pulling off our ladies' thongs

Kinkybae [sign in to see picture]

I really like the idea of thongs there really comfortable.
    When I get a chance though I will be buying one with a built in butplug

[suspended user]

suspended user

Tried on a few lady ones an X's n a mate Mrs lol but never had one my self... May invest a proper one mayb more comfortable 😂

nigram [sign in to see picture]

I just love thongs especially those which show off your bulge. Sometimes I go the extra bit & wear a cockring at the same time,to give that extra bulge. Really find them comfortable to wear & wouldn't go without now ! Some of the Baci Envy range such as the Envy Tight Sexy Male Thong (Lovehoney 29060) or the Envy Microfibre Lace Up Low Rise Thong (Lovehoney 35326) , I find are really good & well made too !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.