• Mens thongs

Brightonsexy [sign in to see picture]

My husband has been wearing thongs for years but not necessarily male ones. I caught him wearing my underwear and although I wasn't too keen, the idea of my man walking next to me in the street with my thong was hot.

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

so about 6 months ago I just happened to see some mens thongs in the store and decided to give them a go I found them very comfortable well i was getting ready for bed that night my wife said what the heck are those I was nervous that I just creeped her out i said just wanted to try and see if they're comfortable if you hate them I'll won't wear them again she replied no it's fine and I have been wearing them exclusively since then this morning she woke up as I was getting ready for work I actually wore boxers today and she said what the hell are you wearing
    me boxers
    her NO !!
    so I guess I will be getting rid of the rest of my boxers

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

It must have been another thread where I spoke about these. I have been wearing thongs for over 25 years! I must say the styles now are far more comfortable to wear now than back then, when all it was was a piece of string up the crack of your bum.

Obviously I'm a great lover of them, I like to put a pair on just as we go out, but make sure that wifey sees me in them so that she knows that I have made an effort.

A couple of years ago we went a away for a few days, on the drive down the coast we stopped at a service station for a break and a snack. I let wifey go and pay for the goods, whilst I went back to the car. When she got back to the car there I was ready to carry on with our journsy wearing just a very small pair of red (wifey's favourite colour) thong. Bought a smile to her face I can tell you!

So its a from me for thongs!

Baz1 [sign in to see picture]

Never wear anything else. Can't see the point of wearing shorts under trousers. How ever, every one to there own

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Everyone's tastes are different I guess, so no offence intended to the thong fans here, but I can't stand them. I don't like the way they look on other guys either. My wife takes the stance of wear whatever you feel good in, so would let me crack on if I wanted to wear one but it's not for me...

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

Advice please.

I absolutely love wearing thongs! I've always bought size small because I'm a small person (30" waist) but find they don't fit that well round the crotch and depending on the waist band can dig in.

Would I be better off buying s medium size do make them fit better? I've always just gone on the waist size recommendation.

Thanks in advance.

adamalx [sign in to see picture]

I'm more into jockstraps, but thinking about buying one of the thongs off of here. Any good recommendations?

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31812

I have this one which is very sexy. I also have had the all over lace which was really nice too.

Never tried a jockstrap. Will put it on my to try list.

adamalx [sign in to see picture]

Reg90 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31812

I have this one which is very sexy. I also have had the all over lace which was really nice too.

Never tried a jockstrap. Will put it on my to try list.

That one looks pretty nice :)

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

It depends on the bum!

A skinny flat arse in a thong... not for me...
    A juicy one... hell yeah 😍

dancingboy [sign in to see picture]

I must say I have been wearing thongs for over a decade now and being in my late 20's have no ambitions of ever changing that! started off in women's thongs now wear mostly mens thongs and absolutely love how sexy they make me feel and turns me on so much knowing I am wearing something no one else is!

Plus my bum looks good in them!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.