£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Thoughts on Men in Lingerie

anothername [sign in to see picture]

Paul & Eileen wrote:

I have dressed in ladies lingerie for some time now when we are 'playing around' and my partner often buys things for me as a treat. She loves looking at me, especially when I perform for her and I feel good wearing it. (Please see my review of the ladies red, sexy lace knickers that are in the sale at the moment. The L/XL fit me perfectly!)

I know it isn't everyones thing but I cannot imagine any man slipping on a pair of silk stockings or squeezing into a pair of lacey ladies knickers and not feeing anything at all. I am not a full time cross dresser and I would be really embarrassed if someone other than my lady saw me dressed like that but I do get a buzz going out with ladies knickers on under my jeans! Guys, next time you are alone, pull out a pair of her sexy knickers or a pair of her stockings or tights and (carefully) slip them on. See how you feel; You might just be suprised! I often suprise my lady (like getting out of my suit at the end of the day to reveal stockings and sexy undies). Always makes her laugh and is a great icebreaker after a long day. (I am not brave enough to wear them all day; I usually stop at a service station on the way home and change there but the arriving home in sexy lingerie always has the desired effect! )

Come on guys, give it a go! You might suprise yourself ...

Any guy that tries it will never want to go back, I can tell you that much now.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.