• Where do you buy your bras?

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I get most of mine from Asda. They are a great fit and fantasic prices. Had a few from the M&S outlet stores, but Asda wins every time for me

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Asda used to do a great range called simply curves which were well fitting, supportive and very pretty and would have 2 or 3 styles of matching knickers to choose from, they were more expensive than their usual range but sadly not seen them for a while.
    The last nice set I got was from Mattalan surpeisingly comfortable, flattering, and well fitting.

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

I buy a lot of mine at asda too ,and the debenhams gorgeous range x

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately the bra was no good, just not that flattering and the pants were unattractive.

But I went shopping and bought a bra from Ann Summers, I don't usually like their stuff that much and think it's a bit expensive but bought a lovely bra. It's really padded and flattering but doesn't feel that "fake" to the touch. Very sexy :)

Just have to wait for the man to come home and see it! xx

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

dotdashdot wrote:

Unfortunately the bra was no good, just not that flattering and the pants were unattractive.

But I went shopping and bought a bra from Ann Summers, I don't usually like their stuff that much and think it's a bit expensive but bought a lovely bra. It's really padded and flattering but doesn't feel that "fake" to the touch. Very sexy :)

Just have to wait for the man to come home and see it! xx

aww thats lovely

missscarlettx [sign in to see picture]

Knicker Boxx (now owned by ann summers) do some gorgeous lingerie and surprisingly Primark have some fantastic sets!

[suspended user]

suspended user

H&M or peacocks. But H&M ones are much better quietly.

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

MB,

don't be embarrassed to try on in the shop - the Ann Summers shops I've been to are perfectly discreet if you want them to be plus they'll give you help if you want it. And since I'm a man I've had to get over the embarrassment of getting a bra fitted, but now I much prefer it. Last time I went to Ann Summers I tried 4 bras on and they were successful pretty much in reverse - the one I thought would be worst was best!

They've seen everything there so unless you have three boobs or something like that, you're just another customer.

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

I've bought mine from all over, used to be Asda then Tesco. Tried a few from Matalan once, but they didn't work out that well (shoddy manufacturing on straps and little things like that). I've actually just ordered three from La Senza, because I've found out I'm wearing the wrong size for God knows how long, and I needed a few new ones anyway!

M-J [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 36dd and have managed to get a couple of nice sets in asda. Being a larger cup size I've found though that the supermarkets don't tend to cater for anyone that's a double anything!!
    Mainly though I'll go to either bravissimo (they now do a loyalty scheme) or I'll go to boux avenue.

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

Just bought a couple of charnos online today. It's years since I bought that brand, so hope they're still good.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I get all my bras from New Look or H&M, I think they're very good quality. I don't really like paying a lot for something no one gets to see anyway and I need more than one of so I don't tend to shop at Ann Summers or La Senza or anywhere like that. Topshop have some amazing bras as well but I haven't bought any from there (yet!) so you may want to have a look there too.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

I buy all my bras in this country from La Senza. I know they are tacky but so am I haha I'm a sucker a neon-pink-sparkly bra! :D but my favourite fit bra and knickers are the Brazilian Perfects range by Kayser Lingerie which is australian :( and they are amazing! Whenever I go home i stock up in all the new colours!!

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Up until a month or so ago I was a 36E, I've since gone down to a 34DD so I've found it quite difficult getting ones that fit properly in the past due to the larger cup sizes. But I usually get mine from primark, asda or tesco. Recently got one from sainsbury's and love the quality of it!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I like the Kelly Brooke range on new look. There really pretty. And I but alot in m&s for daily wear x

LetsTryThis [sign in to see picture]

Thanks to this thread I have just purchased a lovely pretty set from Boux Avenue. They curently have an offer on their Chloe bras - buy one and get free knickers. (Why are matching knickers so expensive?!) Don't forget to go through cashback sites for an extra 10% off.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

Up until a month or so ago I was a 36E, I've since gone down to a 34DD so I've found it quite difficult getting ones that fit properly in the past due to the larger cup sizes. But I usually get mine from primark, asda or tesco. Recently got one from sainsbury's and love the quality of it!

I bought my last set of underwear from Sainsbury's and was also impressed by the fit and quality. I have also recently found Tesco's sell these amazing 'seam free' boy shorts type pants which are uber comfy and a real bargain :)

Plain Jane [sign in to see picture]

I've bought my 38g bras from Fig leaves Just Peachy range but as they seem ,to be cutting down on their stock in larger sizes so I've decided to have a go at making my own.

a friend who makes bespoke corsets gave me a website to buy all the bits from and they have a chart giving all the different bra sizes that actually take the same size under wires.

Makes it easier to go up or down a size to get a good fit in a particular bra

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.