1. Where do you buy your bras?

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Hey girls,

Next month I get my lovely man back for a couple of weeks, he'll have been gone for 4months! I want to buy some new underwear as all of my bras are getting a bit old now! Trouble is, no idea where to buy from.

I'm about a 30 C cup but I vary in different shops so I'm reluctant to order online. For smaller boobs there seems to be a lot of balconette bras which are pretty but I prefer to have a bit of plunge and definitely needs a bit of padding! Need something comfortable, pretty and sexy too!

I used to love La Senza but they've become so tacky now... what happened?! I find Ann Summers don't fit very well and their cups are weird.

I don't have a lot of money but don't want anything cheap and nasty. £30ish for a bra and definitely needs to have matching undies that are attractive! It seems that the only options that I've seen are stringy thongs or baggy granny pants, nothing normal! Any advice ladies? Not really seen anything on lovehoney that I like or that's in my size. Thanks x

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.