FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

I would like to, not sure what my girlfriend would think though!

Drag queen bitch [sign in to see picture]

I wear a bra and stick some tissue so it looks like I have boobs I also wear stockings thong and high heels I even have a Calvin Kline set for my bed time routine with my boyfriend he loves it,sex with a tranny but I always take it for some reason sometimes after sex he has kiss marks on his balls from wear I have been kissing him

P H [sign in to see picture]

I have to admit yes I do occasionally. I like wearing suspenders, stockings and high heeled shoes. I have just bought some swing dresses. I am as I write this watching master chef whilst wearing my stockings, suspenders and shoes as well as a dress (I was going to paint my nails but that takes ages for me) . I don't think I am trying to be a woman but I feel amazingly liberated doing this.

Mathilde-B [sign in to see picture]

As often as I can I love to cross dress, in fact I am right now while typing this, I have quite a large collection of lingerie, wigs, breasts, shoes/boots, dresses and costumes. None of my former partners have been into it but when I became single again a couple of years ago I decided to expand my collection consierably, so every oppotunity I cross dress these days.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.