£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

I'm really tempted to get stockings and suspender belt to wear to work

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

I bought my wife the Treasure Me Purple Crotchless Suspender Knickers https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35390 and to give them to her I was wearing them in bed when she came home. She absolutely loved me in women's underwear, game on!

She did tell me never to go out in them, in case I ended up in hospital. I thought that was the whole fun of it, going out in them!

We're going to a ball tomorrow night - I'm keen ;)

Cross over [sign in to see picture]

As my nick name says, cross over. Love the feel of nylon silk pvc , individual or mixed. Walking around in the house really turns me on and my other half tolerate my kink. Do wear ladies underwear out and about, this turns my other half on.... lovely time then. I do also love high hells, this she can’t cope with, so do this on my own, it’s an extra turn on. Love my anal pegged when all dressed up, something on my own and occasionally with other half. Love honey is really good for the male side to female side. My next kink will be into tail butts with women clothes, ho glory....... enjoy your play and be happy. x

Drag queen bitch [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing women’s panties there so nice and comfortable I wear them to school and work I love it when you can feel the back of them up your arse I sometimes even wear a butt plug

I love wearing women’s panties there so nice and comfortable I wear them to school and work I love it when you can feel the back of them up your arse I sometimes even wear a butt plug

Yeah I like wearing women’s clothes like dresses,thongs and high heels even make up

aanda [sign in to see picture]

any cuys wear a bra, i have never tried, but feel it would look daft as i heve no moobs

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

I have one and am looking at several others. I have nothing to put in them either but it makes me feel sexy

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Nothing wrong with men wanting to wear something sexy too... normal underwear can get boring!

I don’t know about now, but Lovehoney did underwear for men, bars nickers suspenders etc. I had the suspended belt, lovely with a good pair of stockings .

Starscream86 [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely. I own several pairs of tights and stockings, and two pairs of heels.

My girlfriend knows and is ok with it, but she’s not 100% on board so I generally only do it when I’m alone. I work from home twice a week so that’s usually my time to get comfy in some thick tights.

Back in the day I tried bodystockings but I never really found one with a comfortable fit.

Absolutely. I own several pairs of tights and stockings, and two pairs of heels.

My girlfriend knows and is ok with it, but she’s not 100% on board so I generally only do it when I’m alone. I work from home twice a week so that’s usually my time to get comfy in some thick tights.

Back in the day I tried bodystockings but I never really found one with a comfortable fit.

Whoops sorry for the double post, my phone decided to send that twice 😠

Today was a body suspender in red, had a few hours of play time with my butt plug. It run out of juice.....!!!

Judy's delight [sign in to see picture]

I like to wearing stockings, suspenders and knickers ( Thats what i am wearing now.

I only wear it round the house and loving dressing up with my girlfriend.

I love the feeling of it very sexy.

P H [sign in to see picture]

I like to wear suspenders and stockings, really love red and also black. Often relax at home with them on and occasionally go out with them under my clothes. I do have some high heels which I like to wear in the house, I haven't been out with them I am not great at walking in them. But I get really turned on. I have a red latex halter mini dress that I will wear with my stockings and heels. To be honest that really is a turn on for me, especially when I paint my nails nails. It probably isn't pretty to see but it makes me feel good. I do shave my legs, arse and back which a man should do when wearing lingerie to really get the full experience. I just wish I had more gear and someone to take pictures

Lacegurl [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes I do love to wear lingerie especially around the house. I'm a single male so can allow myself time to really feel the joys of stockings, suspenders, bras, thongs and a figure hugging mini dress cling to my body. I just love the feeling.

Witness01 [sign in to see picture]

Curiously I was looking for a body stocking for myself just earlier. As I mentioned in another thread, I used to wear a lot of "womens underwear for men"...and also I have a bit of a sock thing...though haven't worn or owned anything for a while (moved last year and got rid of almost all possessions)...

...I have rubber stockings, corset, suspender belt etc...which I've worn to clubs...fancy exploring more cross dressing via the rubber route...

...I've tried normal stockings and such but I'm afraid my own hairly mans legs kinda put me off...I'd shave them but train a lot so wasn't sure about shorts and shaved legs...maybe I should stop caring...

teacake [sign in to see picture]

I have bodystockings,tights and stockings. I love wearing things that are different feels really sexy to.

Boomplus [sign in to see picture]

My wife isnt intrested but i would if she changed her mind

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.