• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

anothername [sign in to see picture]

Sparky 1 wrote:

Like to wear my oh nickers especially the silky lace ones she quite likes me in them but has know told me she is going to order me my own Ines from oh waiting in anticipation

Lucky you. I'd love it if my OH bought me some sexy lingerie and left it out for me. Unfortunately I don't think she ever will, she's great in every other way though.

Titfield Thunderbolt [sign in to see picture]

Nothing better than having your own lingerie.

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Any recommendrions for LH ladies undies which fit small men well. Especially knickers that will hold a mans pouch in!

Thanks

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing womens knickers. I have several pairs of my own.

My OH knows I wear them.
    I have a couple of fantasies about knickers,
    I would love to be shopping with the OH, she chooses as few pairs of knickers for me. While we are standing at the till she makes it very clear to the girl serving the the knickers are for me to wear.

The other fantasy is to have the OH humiliate me in front of her female friends by telling them that I wear knickers and then makes me strip of so her friends get to see me in my knickers.

MissLexi [sign in to see picture]

Yup just ordered a lot of stuff from LoveHoney

Tried it once and threw it all away due to feeling weird, the urge is twice as strong now haha

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

Yep yep – in fact, I am loving my new boyshorts, as you can see in my profile pic.

speedingmullet [sign in to see picture]

I've been wearing women's underwear and lingerie for about ten years off and on. I only started because of an invite to a Rocky horror party so I went and brought a corset satin undid fish net hold ups and some heels. The party got cancelled but one night I tried it on and loved the shape it created and it kinda snowballed from there. I've always kept it secret from gf's as I was embarrassed I've purged all lot of things. My partner I've now been with for several years once asked my to wear her underwear during sex and then hold ups and I jumped at the chance and little while later said she my legs would look good shaved and I nervously did it once. She's brought me underwear before which I wear when we go out sometimes. I did tell her about the rocky horror out fit and have worn the heels for her. But I'm still to scared/ nervous / shy to tell her about the rest .

old git [sign in to see picture]

Always wear knickers and hold up stockings , great feeling when your down the pub, and only you know what you are wearing.

Dave84 [sign in to see picture]

i have worn my othert halves stockings and i have also worn her latex skirt

satinclaire [sign in to see picture]

yes I love to wear lingerie and have done since my early teens it all started with my sis n laws panties she did have some gorgeous knickers now am 42 and married I told my wife when she was my g/f that I liked to wear lingerie no point in keeping secrets and she has no problem with me crossdressing and she actually buys me things to wear

Titfield Thunderbolt [sign in to see picture]

Crotchless and lacier the better.

anothername [sign in to see picture]

I've been trying ladies knickers since about the age of 6. Over the years I suppressed it, forgot about it for a few years, but it always comes back. Now I'm at a stage wear I would at least like to wear ladies underwear (including a bra) everyday, and I'd love to completely cross dress sometimes when I'm home alone with my wife, or even better go shopping with her for outfits.

Unfortunately she is against the idea, so it remains a private hobby. I wish I knew a way to open her mind to this.

Philma45 [sign in to see picture]

I started wearing panties a few years ago and have added other items of lingerie since. I mainly wear my wifes and sis in laws. She caught me wering a pair of hers 2 years ago and has let me use hers since. Both know that I wear them and enjoy seeing me in them.

mrandmrsakn [sign in to see picture]

i enjoy wearing stockings suspenders and panties playing with the wife. seems a few more do to. maybe add some in the mens underware section

KNOTTED COUPLE [sign in to see picture]

i have an en femme side that loves dressing in corsets, stockings etc....or to be blunt about it i am a TV who is supported by his wife, when dressed i feel more relaxed and no pressure.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I wear my wifes underwear as part of my humilation. She lets her ladyfriend know what I am wearing and sometimes tells me to show her friends which usually leads to a spanking or something. She told her sister once that I was wearing silk french knickers, matching cami top and stockings and pulled up my trouser leg to prove it. I don't mind wearing her stuff and I do feel horny as people can see the results. All of this is about being her Sub.

LilMissRachel [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend does not and would not wear lingerie or womens underwear but does regularly wear mens thongs.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

That's the kinky part about hub that I like. He looks sexy in knickers. Most are bought shopping together.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.