• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Guys - do ou wear lingerie?

percy the park keeper [sign in to see picture]

Titfield Thunderbolt wrote:

Oh started by buying me a thong. Now cant stop.Have a full range Basque,corsets, suspenders and own more sexy knickers than boring mens pants

Same here, my sexy drawer is bigger than the mrs !! But i agree mens pants are so boring
    percy the park keeper [sign in to see picture]

Titfield Thunderbolt wrote:

Oh started by buying me a thong. Now cant stop.Have a full range Basque,corsets, suspenders and own more sexy knickers than boring mens pants

Same here, my sexy drawer is bigger than the mrs !! But i agree mens pants are so boring
    Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

A nice, pink frilly number... and some smaller smalls too 😜

VanessaTG [sign in to see picture]

I have enjoyed wearing female indies since a teen and have been dressing in full female attire since twenties. Love wearing stockings and suspenders, sexy knickers, thongs. i feel so natural wearing a bra and undies. I have been out on many occations full dressed up and been out with undies under my mans clothes. There is a great TV club in london that i have been too as well. I just to have an OH who found out about me wearing them, at first she didn't like it but after awhile we both enjoyed sex dressed in our stockings and suspenders. I am now great friends with a webcam model who is half my age and she loves me dressing upand posting picutres to her. It was only Saturday i got my maids outfit from LH and posted pictures to her. So Yes i love wearing them. Why should women have all the sexy undies lol.

Vanessa

dannyxcore [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I do. I don't know if male thongs count as lingerie (do they?) but they are practically all I wear, I don't really own boxers. Other than that, I do have ladies lingerie that I wear out occassionally, or in the bedroom.

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Sae dannyxcore... I class my male thongs as lingerie but also wear some ladies lingerie at times

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my wife lays out my clothes and leaves me a sexy pair of her knickers to wear

Also I have quite a few pairs of my own boxers that are border line to knickers

So basically yes.

jws2686 [sign in to see picture]

I used to wear all sorts:

full panties, thongs, g strings, corsets, stockings, dresses, heels, nighties and dresses.

but my OH doesn't enjoy that side of me so I purged it.

drtydawg73 [sign in to see picture]

wear stockings etc but would like a lot more. :-)

biglobe [sign in to see picture]

Feels good against my skin and I don't have a partner wearing them, so I will have to waer them and it feels so good. Womens clothes feel so much better than mens

anothername [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely love wearing ladies undergarments, they're so much better than what we have on offer.

I plucked up the courage and told my OH about this, and she was not receptive at all, which I feel is a shame.

Now i go through phases of wearing them in secret, and then I have a purge.

I don't see a way that she will ever accept it.

We could have such a lot of fun buying underwear and nighties together.

old git [sign in to see picture]

Wear women's lace briefs and stockings all day everyday, such a sexy feeling.

pantieman [sign in to see picture]

i have been wearing fem clothes so long that it has become second nature .I started trying on my sisters knickers and found them much nicer against the skin than the male stuff .

I can dress the whole hog with wig ,make-up and heels or just undies under male clothes at least .I have tons of outfits and a massive knicker draw !

Nice undies are not just for girls ann know you can get sexy lce stuff for men that have a pouch to hold the crown jewels in place .Enjoy dressing !

I have known that I love wearing women's clothes since I was about 6 or 7.

I'd love a massive knicker draw, and some bras to match. In fact sometimes I'd love to go out completely dressed as a woman, but other times, just wearing a lovely pair of knickers and tights or stockings. In fact that would be a good start. I do it sometimes, but not often enough.

I have some male lingerie, like some lacy pants by Hom, and some of their microfibre ones. I also have lots of M&S hipsters both in Microfibre and in Modal. The trouble is the waistband is usually far too wide. They feel comfier, but their not as good as a good pair of knickers.

As it is I just have to dress up, with what little lady garments I have when nobody is at home.

I'd absolutely love it if she surprised me and bought me a lovely Bra and Knickers set and maybe a dress, oh, and a nightdress. She is a very good wife though, so this is a small price to pay. I'd love to find them laid out on the bed for me to wear.

Any ideas as to a change of mind may be introduced gradually would be appreciated.

Sarah's wench [sign in to see picture]

You can not get better fitting than a pair of m&s lace wrap knickers, i wear a pair every day, they only sell them in black or white this season but do add other colours now and again, i have about 50 pairs in 12 different colours especialy pinks, I have given up trying other knickers as they just dont sit well around my privates, these ones have added stretch and fit like a glove so dont need to sit there fixing them all day.

Thanks Sarah's wench. They sound lovely, guess where I'm off to now?

old git [sign in to see picture]

Knickers and stockings

Search on there "lace wrap knickers" also look at the reviews as a lot are from men who like wearing them as they also find them a great fit.

Edit

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

Like to wear my oh nickers especially the silky lace ones she quite likes me in them but has know told me she is going to order me my own Ines from oh waiting in anticipation

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.