• small boobs

    1363783841
    Old - But not THAT old! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 117
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2012

    Well Jimi, since you have revived this thread I'll throw my 2 pennyworth in, even though MrsKitty doesn't appear to have posted anything since last December so she may not even get to see it.

    Ladies, stop worrying about the size of your breasts - unless they are causing a medical problem just love what you have got - 'cos us guys love what you've got, regardless of size. OK - some guys love them big, some guys love them small, some guys like to see a great big cleavage, some guys like to see just a hint of a gap, and some guys don't care as long as they can get their hands on them!

    In common with a lot of the guys who have already posted on this thread I actually prefer small breasts - as far as I am concerned a girl with small breasts wearing a T-shirt with no bra underneath is a real turn-on and beats the Lara Croft look any day. But that's just me, my best mate likes them as big as they can come so that he can bury his head in there - but at the risk of being a little rude my feeling is that whatever you can't get in your mouth is wasted!

    And finally, for all you girls who think your breasts are the "wrong" size, If the guy you are with doesn't like the size of your breasts then he is clearly very shallow and is not with you for WHO you are - so dump him!

    1363784124
    Janny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 584
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    smurphy49 wrote:

    push up bras and chicken fillets! I swear I can get punched in the tit and I don't feel a thing. Hah I also have a friend who wears like 3 bras at once, so just look at run of the mill bras and double them up :)

    xx

    Laughing at this . When I was in my teenage years, the girls used to do the 'pencil test', ie put a pencil under your boob, if it stays put you have saggy boobs, if it doesn't you have firm ones. I know this is utter rubbish, but we were young and stupid... I like all breasts

    1363784549
    Old - But not THAT old! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 117
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2012

    Janny wrote:

    When I was in my teenage years, the girls used to do the 'pencil test', ie put a pencil under your boob, if it stays put you have saggy boobs, if it doesn't you have firm ones.

    Ha - I remember this Janny - my last wife (28 when we got married) used to do the pencil test - passed every time, but probably 'cos she had small breasts. Actually, not had - has - she still looks good to me even though we are not together anymore - God I miss getting my hands on those breasts

    1363787489
    Janny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 584
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    Old - But not THAT old! wrote:

    Janny wrote:

    When I was in my teenage years, the girls used to do the 'pencil test', ie put a pencil under your boob, if it stays put you have saggy boobs, if it doesn't you have firm ones.

    Ha - I remember this Janny - my last wife (28 when we got married) used to do the pencil test - passed every time, but probably 'cos she had small breasts. Actually, not had - has - she still looks good to me even though we are not together anymore - God I miss getting my hands on those breasts

    At the end of the day... they still taste the same

    1364168460
    DaisyMae [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2012

    I have the same problem. I'm a 32C, and have always felt concious of my boobs, to the point I even seriously considered surgery.

    Ive decided against that for now, and spend a fortune on bras to push them up. More recently I've tried to reduce the amount of padding I wear in my bras by buying less padded ones to get used to, to try and accept it which is helping. x

    1364172973
    elliex [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 82
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2010

    I think it's really sad when girls feel so self-conscious about having smaller boobs. One of my friends is completely flat chested but is still one of the most gorgeous girls I know.

    Boob size isn't everything. I'm an F and, to be honest, half the time I wish I was smaller. They give you back ache sometimes. They will automatically draw the eyes of the sleaziest guys in any bar no matter how covered up they are (sleazy guys must have some set of skills on them!) and when they are even the slighest bit on show, people talk to them, not you or assume that you're 'getting them out' just because your top isn't right up to your neck. I know that's not true of all guys, just certain ones, but it still happens. And for some reason, a lot of guys still have that whole 'Big boobs? God she must be a slut.' attitude and assume you'll fuck them without a second thought.

    Smaller boobs do have their advantages :)

    1364240229
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1683
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    elliex wrote:

    Smaller boobs do have their advantages :)

    Agreed, I have size 38F and they are often sore and give me backache. I try to keep them well supported and use minimiser bras when doing any exercise or jiggling about. I'd much rather have breasts smaller than a C cup than my current massive boobies :)

    1364257342
    Janny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 584
    • Joined: 17 May 2011

    The finest boobs I ever seen was my exes and they were 34B (she was quite small so suppose that makes a difference).

    However, men looking at boobs is er... well natural, and some ladies know it. I work in a bar (and this is a respectable place) and the favourite trick of some ladies to get attention in a busy bar is to plant her elbows on the bar and lean forward.

    I can hear her perfectly when she is standing up, and she can hear me... it just seems to happen?

    Non of the men I work with are sleazy, and none of the femal customers are 'slags/sluts. Suppose is just a bit of a cat and mouse game really.

    1364594126
    Shaq [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2012

    34B is a great size of titty. Envious of you working in that bar Janny!!

    1364594595
    saucey21 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 128
    • Joined: 19 Mar 2013

    DaisyMae wrote:

    I have the same problem. I'm a 32C, and have always felt concious of my boobs, to the point I even seriously considered surgery.

    Ive decided against that for now, and spend a fortune on bras to push them up. More recently I've tried to reduce the amount of padding I wear in my bras by buying less padded ones to get used to, to try and accept it which is helping. x

    32C sounds perfect to me. don't have surgery and get those plastic unwobble boobs. implants just are comedic to me. i wear a 32GG/H and to be honest as the blokes have said all boobs are great.

    1364595311
    ruffnek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 225
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2011

    My OH is 34 A

    1364596697
    fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 498
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    Everyone ive spoke to have said theyd rather someone just had nice shape perky boobs with nice nipples rather than purely big boobs, and as a boob lover i agree. Id rather see small perky boobs than big saggy ones. Be happy! :)

    1364597177
    ruffnek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 225
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2011

    fistinglover69 wrote:

    Everyone ive spoke to have said theyd rather someone just had nice shape perky boobs with nice nipples rather than purely big boobs, and as a boob lover i agree. Id rather see small perky boobs than big saggy ones. Be happy! :)

    In my experience with ladies - ive always ended up with flat / small chested ladies. I know nothing else. IL ove what I have now!!!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.