• small boobs

MrsKitty [sign in to see picture]

i have small boobs i hate not wearing a padded bra with clothes on as i look flat chested so 2 things what clothes underware should i look at which might make me feel better also anyone know how i would measure myself so i didnt have to go get measured for a bra at a shop

thank you

thinking about it my mindset is cleavage = sexy. boobs with bit gap between not sexy which is what i have ugh i do need to change my mindset

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Ok so this isnt actually answering your question, but just thought i should mention that theres nothing wrong with "small" boobs. Im also not goin try and tell you "you should be fine in your body" bla bla bla, cause i know you cant change a womans mind about her appareance :P

Just wanted to say that society seems to make people think that unless your rocking DD's your not attractive, which is so not true! personally im not that attracted to woman with bigger boobs, the ones round my area atleast are general rather slaggish all like " look at my massive boobs im soo attractive" its just not attractive at all!!

Yeah so enough of my non helpful rant! :D

[suspended user]

suspended user

dunno if this might help with the mindset just on line today

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/9492689/Flat-chested-...-and-proud.html

for the record women who are completely flat chested look great

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Kitty, I typed a long reply to this and then lost it somehow so I'll have to re-do it. I'm a male bra-wearer so I have some ideas about making the most of what you have. I've also had small-boobed partners and I can't say that I've found them lacking in any way at all. But I know what it's like to want more than you actually have, so hold on and I'll rewrite my post. In the meantime, if you want to say what size(s) you wear now and how that fails for you, please do. If you don't want to make that public, fine; my post ignored actual sizes anyway.

[suspended user]

suspended user

MrPink wrote:

Kitty, I typed a long reply to this and then lost it somehow so I'll have to re-do it.

if you do a long post highlight and copy it then if its lost its still on your clip board

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

kittyb4u wrote:

i have small boobs i hate not wearing a padded bra with clothes on as i look flat chested so 2 things what clothes underware should i look at which might make me feel better also anyone know how i would measure myself so i didnt have to go get measured for a bra at a shop

thank you

Type bra measurement or measuring your bra size into a search engine. You should get lots of options. Here's just a couple of the options I found:

http://www.breasttalk.co.uk/bra_size_calculator.aspx

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/fitting%20room/fitting_room.asp?show=1&cat=234

If it's any consolation, I've always wished mine were a little smaller because I don't "get" the obsession with breasts and wouldn't know how to use mine to my advantage. I also find it's not that easy to find my current size bra when you're on a limited budget. Strangely it was easier when I needed a bigger size under the bust...

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

The links Cat Lady gave are great, it's basically a case of taking your underbust measurement & then the measurement of your bust (taken around the centre of your boobs). You will need to be aware of the signs that show an ill-fitting bra too. For instance, if the strap at the back rides up alot - this means that the band is too big. And if your breast does not fit between the wires, you need a bigger cup size.

I was a late developer & used to stuff my bra for years until one day my chest exploded & left me with giant boobs. Whilst I was initially happy, it was not all I hoped for. Having a large bust makes getting clothes to fit quite difficult (gaping buttons on blouses is a nightmare!) & I can't wear certain styles as they make me look matronly or fat. I can even run up/down stairs without holding my boobs it hurts so much! Haha. Anyway, regarding your clothing query I would suggest that, as someone with a smaller bust, you should make the most of how slim you are. Draw the focus away from your bust to a part of your body you're more happy with.

smurphy49 [sign in to see picture]

push up bras and chicken fillets! I swear I can get punched in the tit and I don't feel a thing. Hah I also have a friend who wears like 3 bras at once, so just look at run of the mill bras and double them up :)

xx

Ok maybe trying to measure myself was a bad idea. Apparently I need an A or AA cup...that can't possibly be right when I'm currently wearing a D or DD! Guess I may have to find a professional.

[suspended user]

suspended user

cat lady, sub kitten and kitty? is there a feline take over going on?

Definitely! One day cats will rule the world!

[suspended user]

suspended user

i read some where that being prroperly measured by a professional makes the world of difference to the fit look and posture (dunno why I read such stuff I dont have boobs.

Cat Lady wrote:

Ok maybe trying to measure myself was a bad idea. Apparently I need an A or AA cup...that can't possibly be right when I'm currently wearing a D or DD! Guess I may have to find a professional.

How strange! Though it can be surprising how wrong you can get your sizings. I was wearing D/DD bras for years but went to get measured last year & discovered I was actually a G cup!

I'd highly recommend going to bravissimo. Even if you're not a particularly big size, they'll still fit you. I've been to a few of their stores around the country & their customer service is amazing. They give you great advice too.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Cat Lady wrote:

I know I used an online guide (possibly Ann Summers) and apparently I needed an A cup when I'm a C... I was slightly concerned, pretty sure my bras aren't too big haha. You need a proper measurement though, its very hard to measure yourself, someone else needs to do it

WeeSteve - thank you :)

gunther - that was a good read

mrpink - i went and got measured at la senza years ago in their stuff i have a 30C i do have some 32B but i dont fill them out like you are ment to

i just have a massive gap between them i have to wear padded bras otherwise it looks like i have nothing i dont know if i'm wearing the wrong style clothes or what

also if anyone has some stuff from lovehoney that would help in the bedroom as i have some stuff but i only buy things i can have a bra

i know i should go get fitted from a shop but there is always young girls there and i feel so shy about it

also yes cats will rule the world :)

Thanks sub-kitten and PinkPolkaDot. It seems the online guides aren't all the same as the results vary between them! Think I may need to go down a size. There's no Bravissimos near me though.

Cat Lady wrote:

Thanks sub-kitten and PinkPolkaDot. It seems the online guides aren't all the same as the results vary between them! Think I may need to go down a size. There's no Bravissimos near me though.

You're welcome. Comfy & supported boobs makes for a happier girl :] Marks & Spencer are also very good for fittings too.

just did the measure thing :( bad idea it said i was a 34AA

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

cat lady, sub kitten and kitty? is there a feline take over going on?

Yes, yes we are.

On topic. I highly recommend going to a Bravissimo if you have one near you. You'd be really surprised by what they say. A lot of shops are really bad at measuring people and different store sizes vary. I'm a completely different size in M&S to La Senza for example.

I went to Bravissimo, they get different brands and different sizes of each brand and you can try on until you get the right fit for you, though normally the women there get it right first time. Once you know your size they ask what kind of look you want and go off and bring you a selection to try. Once you find the styles & brand that suit you, you don't have to buy from them you can always go look on Ebay, figleaves etc and get them slightly cheaper.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.