• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What uniforms turns you on the most & why?

Maddycat [sign in to see picture]

I was thinking I wasn't into men in uniform but now you have me thinking

mysteron wrote:

I actually like most uniforms on women as it normally means more power in t he bedroom. That's the only way I can get my Mrs to be more dominant in the bedroom.

I still can't wait for the day she dresses up as a strict head mistress ! have been hinting but so far it's fallen on deaf ears.

Just got to keep trying.

I was thinking I wasn't into men in uniform but now you have me thinking .....maybe just buy it for her and have it laying on the bed
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Maddycat wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I actually like most uniforms on women as it normally means more power in t he bedroom. That's the only way I can get my Mrs to be more dominant in the bedroom.

I still can't wait for the day she dresses up as a strict head mistress ! have been hinting but so far it's fallen on deaf ears.

Just got to keep trying.

I was thinking I wasn't into men in uniform but now you have me thinking .....maybe just buy it for her and have it laying on the bed

I have tried all those sort of tricks. The only uniform/costume that she is comfortable wearing for a dominant role is that of a Police Woman . Well so far anyway.

When we get a bit more money together after the our sons tutor has finished , then we will look at getting more costumes. At the moment bacuase we have both lost weight we are in the process of buying new outfits just to go out in .

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Definitely anything medical (doctors, nurses), or secretary/librarian attire, though that doesn't count as a uniform...

Even though the costume versions of doctor and nurse gear get me going, I still can't help constantly blushing when I'm in hospital ! :') There's just something about the real thing...

As to why, probably because it's comforting: knowing they're 100% as clean as possible, and that they're professionals wearing them... but it's also the related scenarios that are arousing, such as having to relinquish control to your doctor or nurse while they treat you. :p

[suspended user]

suspended user

Shouganai wrote:

Definitely anything medical (doctors, nurses), or secretary/librarian attire, though that doesn't count as a uniform...

Even though the costume versions of doctor and nurse gear get me going, I still can't help constantly blushing when I'm in hospital ! :') There's just something about the real thing...

As to why, probably because it's comforting: knowing they're 100% as clean as possible, and that they're professionals wearing them... but it's also the related scenarios that are arousing, such as having to relinquish control to your doctor or nurse while they treat you. :p

+1

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

The only that gets me going is fireman. I think it's so hot and makes my mind go wild with fantasies.

mysteron wrote:

Maddycat wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Just got to keep trying.

I have tried all those sort of tricks. The only uniform/costume that she is comfortable wearing for a dominant role is that of a Police Woman . Well so far anyway.

When we get a bit more money together after the our sons tutor has finished , then we will look at getting more costumes. At the moment bacuase we have both lost weight we are in the process of buying new outfits just to go out in .

Well looking good goung out is important too, hopefully ye will get to that stage when expense of child passes.... I kow the feeling, fun is important too, now head down and get to work 😉
    Unifan [sign in to see picture]

I am a massive fan of women in uniform.

Flight attendants are the ultimate - I love the current British Airways uniform with its super cute hat, the previous BA one with its long, flowing pleated skirt and boater hat too. The John Rocha designed Virgin Atlantic one was cute but the Vivienne Westwood one that replaced it is too odd (it's not symmetrical for starters!!!)

I've found a few on eBay and they make for amazing sex.

I like my OH in school uniform too - especially the PE kit from my old school - gold polo shirt and socks, navy blue netball skirt and navy gym knickers with gold stripes down the side. The first time she wore them for me was mind blowing.

Not sure if a plain blue swimsuit counts too, but there is something amazing about its uniformity too!

Bunnieshole [sign in to see picture]

French maids outfit wife is my mistress and makes sure I do a good job. I think you can guess why I like it...the rewards are most pleasurable from my mistress.

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely policemen! Or women for that matter. Always have.

Andy40 [sign in to see picture]

Secretary,smart,sexy and sophisticated.the black tights and high heels and the suspense of what is underneath.

sexynurse09 wrote:

Definitely policemen! Or women for that matter. Always have.

I agree . I like seeing policewomen, including , the modern uniforms as well. Just need LH to stock the modern style cuffs .

AlexS94 [sign in to see picture]

We have lots of uniforms/outfits for my OH. Most of which rarely get used, apart from the teacher outfit we put together for her. I don't really know why it works for me, but it doesnt half turn me on, especially when she decides to be strict.

Have never really been in to the police uniform thing myself, but can see the appeal for others

AlexS94 wrote:

We have lots of uniforms/outfits for my OH. Most of which rarely get used, apart from the teacher outfit we put together for her. I don't really know why it works for me, but it doesnt half turn me on, especially when she decides to be strict.

Have never really been in to the police uniform thing myself, but can see the appeal for others

I think what does it for me with the police uniform is that its the only time I can get my OH to be the dominant. Normally for all the roleplays we do I am the dominant. It just makes a nice change .The American style uniforms tend to be the sexier, although I like them all. We also have a large costume collection. I should reword that, she has a large costume collection . Most of mine i tend to cobble together from my normal wardrobe.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Costume wise it's a Fireman, though I've never had a man dress up for me, and I don't think I would be fussed if I never got that to be honest. A man in a suit though 😍😍😍 that is another story altogether 😍😍😍
    As for what I like dressing in, it's been a while since I've actually worn a costume for the purpose of sex, the last time was about a year ago I think, it was my nurse's outfit. Poor memory though so I may have worn my Mrs Clause outfit for him at one point too...
    Generally I wear them for me though as OH isn't too bothered, but I recently got a little schoolgirl ensemble going on and also a bit of a sailor/flight attendant kit that I threw together, and I adore those 😍

lingerie lover 1988 [sign in to see picture]

Secretary or school teacher is definitely the ones that do it for me. I know is not a uniform but wowie.

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

Not really into uniforms as I myself wear a certain type listed on here for my job and I don't think it's sexy at all. On the other hand and I know it's not a uniform as such, I find superhero costumes really hot. There is something about spiderman!

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

A guy in a suit or policeman

Lyndav71 wrote:

A guy in a suit or policeman

You have the same taste as my Mrs , She would just add a fireman to that list .

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Oh the list goes on for me ! .....Firemen , Police , Army camo , builders or workmen in Hi vis jackets and boots , blokes in full leathers and motor cycle boots ( although they're not strictly a uniform ) .
    Think I may be a little obsessed ! I really don't know why uniforms seem to have this effect on me .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.