• men in just stockings!

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

All this talk of Rocky Horror makes me think I might get somewhere with Mrs.P. if we did that sometime. I have to say the last time I wore stockings in public at a party I was hit on by every woman there, some quite seriously. How they'd have felt about it in a different situation, I don't know.

The first mrs. P. did like men in stockings (and mascara, for whatever reason ). Some things get better, others don't!

Al79 [sign in to see picture]

Tried them once under jeans during the winter of 2010, now wear them everyday under jeans and around the house. First piece of attire to put on in the morning after shower.Very liberating!

arnie10 [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing women's stockings, suspended belt and thong. Even nipped out them on under my normal clothes the other day.
    Did get caught out once by a delivery driver when I was wearing them, he knocked on the door and I just threw my dressing gown on without thinking haha.

Do women like this sort of thing? I keep it to myself mostly apart from in sites like here where I can remain annomynous. Thinking of trying a crotchless all in one body stocking next.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Arnie, It depends on the woman. Some like it, some don't, some don't understand it and others feel indifferent. It's just like anything else in life, we all have our preferences and likes/dislikes.

I for one feel indifferent. It wouldn't arouse me, but if it made my partner feel good and happy, then that would be fine with me. if you want to try a bodystocking, go for it! I'm sure it will look great :)

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

I often wear suspenders and stockings. I love the feel of them on my legs. Especially when paired with a French Maid outfit. The whole look is super sexy.

Mercian36 [sign in to see picture]

Just got into wearing my girlfriends holdups and we both love it. She also paints my toenails and this makes us feel even sexier. We go out with me wearing them under normal clothes but now I also wear lacy open frot and back LHM shorts.

Love the feel on my skin and she loves me to wear them when we get it on. Very sexy feeling and now exploring buying sheer stocking and a suspender belt to feel even sexier.

Beximo [sign in to see picture]

My late partner used to love wearing stockings, lace knickers and heels. It's something he kept secret from me though and it's only since he passed away that I have found photos he took of himself all dressed up. Wish he'd have shared it with as he had a fantastic pair of legs

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Beximo wrote:

My late partner used to love wearing stockings, lace knickers and heels. It's something he kept secret from me though and it's only since he passed away that I have found photos he took of himself all dressed up. Wish he'd have shared it with as he had a fantastic pair of legs

Sorry for your loss Beximo. I was very fortunate that my dear late wife encouraged me to wear female lingerie as she loved the look of it on me. I am a straight guy and I have continued to wear it as I do find it so comfortable, sexy and stylish.

If I ever am fortunate enough to meet someone else, I hope they will understand and support me as she did. xx

Arthur George [sign in to see picture]

Have to say when I thought my body was ok , back in the day , I used to dress in black stockings with belt and bra to match with a little bit of padding ! Also had a black basque that was a nice fit and all these outfits made me feel very sexy and ready for masturbation with me climaxing over the stockings - lovely !

A day at college in the former kit was a thrill under my jeans and shirt knowing that no one else knew what was under my ' street ' clothes.

Brightonsexy [sign in to see picture]

Beximo wrote:

I discovered photos of him dressed up with my underwear few years ago and I'm glad I did. It's very unusual but I love wearing the same underwear as him. Hard to find heels on his size but his legs in stockings are fantastic...making him wear holdups at work is my new thing.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.