• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sex in High Heels!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Definitely ! At only 5ft 2ins I need all the help I can get lol 😁 x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Always start with heels on - depends on position as to whether they stay on.

Hubby definitely has a 'thing' for high heels xxxx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

My wife has been buying a few new pairs of shoes lately and they are definitely being worn in bed. Really adds to the sexiness of our session, I just love the look that it brings and
    Is an extra turn on.

Tel321 [sign in to see picture]

I love my OH in stilettos stockings and skirt with no underwear, makes a great secretarial fantasies especially if she wears glasses too

Naughty t-pot [sign in to see picture]

High heels are big turn on and always complete any outfit. They never come off 😋

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

My husband loves it when I wear nothing but high heels. He has a love of feet so every now and again indulge him.

My problem with it is my height. I'm already a few inches taller than him so with my 6" heels I tower over him. He loves it as it makes me look more dominant but I feel like it's more attack of the 50 foot woman!

Just need to watch where I put my feet as some of my heels are sharp. They do not mix well with ye olde testicles!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mmm I love sex in high heels or boots especially when we are out and somewhere secluded , many a time he has wanted me naked bent over the bonnet of the car the thought of it always gets me excited so off upstairs now

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

old post I know, but New Look has a sale on at the moment and there's some lovely high heels for under £20...

High Heel Lovers [sign in to see picture]

Always if I had my way. I'm obsessed by my OH's feet...she has high arches, is 5' 8" and looks amazing in high heels. I'e taken to buying her Louboutins...

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I find it they're lovely to start with, but at some point I end up getting them out as I've small feet and love when someone plays with them. Having said that, if it's a quick one, the heels stay on.

Tinkerbell90 [sign in to see picture]

Tried it a couple of times the last time hubby ended up taking them off half way through cuz they where annoying him I guess he doesn't like it as much as me lol

SolidAsARock83 [sign in to see picture]

Love them! Would never make her take them off during sex if up to me! - love it when they're wrapped around me & dig in to the back of my legs or she's stood over me & the heels are scraped along my body - the pleasure/pain thing is so good - although it makes me come so much quicker!!!!

kinkynottscouple [sign in to see picture]

Nothing gets me going more than when my wife puts on her high heel stiletoe boots. she doesnt wear them outside so are always clean (except for the obvious contaminates) and it just adds that bit of spice. I'm 6ft 2 and shes 5ft 9 so its great that it makes her a little taller and makes things a bit more on the right level if you get my drift. I'm not a lover of feet and a bit of a magpie (lover of shiny stuff) so this is win win in my eyes

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Love high heels digging in, just started looking around the internet for some spurs

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

Naughty t-pot wrote:

High heels are big turn on and always complete any outfit. They never come off 😋

+1!

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

My OH is only 5ft 3" and I'm 6ft tall so helps her overcome a few challenges ;) She nearly always wears high heels when we have sex, it looks amazing with her stockings and suspenders. You do have to be careful though as some are quite sharp when they dig into you - been scratched and bruised a few times when we've got a bit carried away!

NaughtyBx [sign in to see picture]

My oh asked me last night to wear stockings and heels for the first time in ages. The more I think about it the more I get turned on especially as I love to dress it up!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.