1. Men in Women's Underwear

Lullabybabe017 [sign in to see picture]

I think it’s fantastic and in a lot of ways it gives guys freedom to explore something they may have wanted to but just kept quiet. When my partner first spoke to me about wearing women’s underwear; actually I’ll stop myself. When he spoke about wanting to wear sexy underwear which included stockings etc I didn’t run for the hills, I embraced it as not being funny but Tim Curry dressed as he did in the Rocky Horror show he looked as fit as. So does my fella when he is dressed to thrill. I know it’s not everyone’s brew but guys if you like it and want to do it then approach the conversation if you haven’t already and just have fun with it. I’m glad we did and now we don’t look back and I’m even buying my partner what to wear

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Reg90 wrote:

Recently dressed up in my ladies stockings and sent her some sexy pictures. She was amazed how I look better in them than her! Wore her crothcless undies with them too. When she got home she loved the silky feel of my legs in her stockings. 

This is what my girlfriend has said to me she tells me I look better in some of her things than she does, Its great when you can share. 

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I think if guys enjoy doing this then they should go for it. But for some reason, and I don't know why, especially considering I'm a transexual woman; but I find it one of the biggest turn off's ever. I'm guessing it's something to do with me being trans.

But don't let the way I feel put any of you off.   

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

I prefer Skimpy mens underwear like thong or g String Just because it fits the good better but do whatever makes you happy

Lingerie addict! [sign in to see picture]

I’ve just ordered myself a Treasure Me Plum Basque!  https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37777

got the XL size so hope it fits, I wonder if I can get away with wearing under my everyday clothes!

will65 [sign in to see picture]

Hi I don't think you will, its for the bedroom, let us know how you get on

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing knickers, thongs in particular and the more girlie the better. I have about 10 pairs. My OH doesn't understand why I enjoy wearing them but doesn't complain. Recently I have worn stockings and tights and find stockings lovely. Tights are great if I tuck my cock between my legs when wearing tight jeans.

I find it a huge turn on seeing my man in suspenders and stockings or a body stocking or whatever he may choose to wear and the fact he puts the effort in to put outfits together and the fact he enjoys wearing them I absolutely love. I like to hear him say he feels turned on by what he is wearing too and that he is doing it for himself and not just for me

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Think I answered earlier , but the title struck me different today . Have had my hand in women's underwear off and on for years , most notably in my much younger years , Those girls / women did not mind !

will65 [sign in to see picture]

Lullabybabe017 wrote:

I find it a huge turn on seeing my man in suspenders and stockings or a body stocking or whatever he may choose to wear and the fact he puts the effort in to put outfits together and the fact he enjoys wearing them I absolutely love. I like to hear him say he feels turned on by what he is wearing too and that he is doing it for himself and not just for me

Hi lullaby 017 your oh is really getting into stockings and suspenders I'm so happy for you and that you're having a good time, did you buy him a collar and lead
    KinkyDanielle [sign in to see picture]

It's nice to know I'm not the only one. I've recently started dressing in sexy lingerie, stockings, heels, corsets. I love the feel of it, its so smooth and soft and much better than guys clothes. My other half is ok with it too and we've both spent many evenings just dressing up. It's an incredible turn on for me. I'm not sure she likes it quite as much as I do but it's still fun for us both. Stockings and suspenders feel so great too, I'd wear them every day if I could.

Will65 I think that will be in my kinky side of Christmas if I can wait that long 

I’m very open minded so when my partner said about it I was like “Yep ok we’ll give it a shot” 

i now buy a majority of his underwear and stockings etc. Although he did make a big leap purchase into cosplay which definitely paid off as he looks great in it and it went down a storm

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.