1. Men in Women's Underwear

Suspender man [sign in to see picture]

I love to put on undies when they are brand new particularly with matching suspenders and stockings they feel so nice.

Kevin7 [sign in to see picture]

Got the wifes on now. And i love them ๐Ÿ˜˜

Go Kevin enjoy I canโ€™t wait to buy some new lingerie Iโ€™ll certainly be dressing up tomorrow

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm so glad men are able to talk about wearing feminine lingerie on here. I'd not really known of anyone close to me who has done so, but it certainly wouldn't offend me or I wouldn't think it was odd. Everyone has the right to explore their fetishes and fantasies, no matter what gender or sexual orientation. If it's something you enjoy, don't be ashamed or concerned what others think, embrace it!ย 

As I have been saying for a while, I have learned so much on the forums and realise it's normal for me to have fetishes and fantasies. It's certainly much more enlightening being able to talk about taboo subjects rather than bottle them up inside. I can tell you, my hubby has learned a few new things about me!

Also, if he were to wear a bit of lingerie himself, I would more likely than not, find it really sexy and erotic. However, I don't think he's planning to raid my undie drawer yet - and he would have to get it in his own size! Lol. ๐Ÿ˜„

It's great to chat with you guys on here about this subject. I have always been curious about men wearing lingerie and it's just a normal thing to me, there's no harm in it whatsoever if you enjoy it and it makes you feel sexy and happy. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  x

Glad to have friend request from 'Suspender man', thanks.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

I discovered recently that Mrs Chimp likes me wearing her lacy knickers. I don't know if it's because they're hers, or because they're women's underwear, or if she simply likes the look of pastel lace on me, but I'm happy to oblige her whichever it is. ๐Ÿ™‚ She's had me wear a couple of her crotchless ones too so I can pop my cock and balls through the hole. Personally I think this looks a bit daft, but she gets a real kick out of it so I'll bow down to her better judgement. ๐Ÿ™‚

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks Ragnar and Legartha! Lovely comments from you both. x

Mr Chimp, this is so cool too! It's nice that you fulfill wearing lingerie for your wife (even though you think it looks amusing to you) and it's great to know that other women are into their male OH's wearing lingerie. x ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Emerald269 wrote:

Thanks Ragnar and Legartha! Lovely comments from you both. x

Mr Chimp, this is so cool too! It's nice that you fulfill wearing lingerie for your wife (even though you think it looks amusing to you) and it's great to know that other women are into their male OH's wearing lingerie. x ๐Ÿ˜‰

I only think that my cock and balls hanging out the front of the crotchless ones looks a bit daft, just in case there's any confusion. ๐Ÿ™‚

On all fours [sign in to see picture]

Iโ€™m cool with it. I often like to wear my other halves stockings. And send her some sexy pics while sheโ€™s at work. Not managed to wear them in bed with her yet. But itโ€™s on the listย 

On all fours [sign in to see picture]

Iโ€™m cool with it. I like to wear stockings now and again

Your welcome emerald enjoying the chat x

teacake [sign in to see picture]

For me it all started with my Scent Fetish my ex was ok with me wearing her underwear but she got freaked out when she caught me wearing her clubbing clothes she had just taken off, she was ok for me smelling her clothes and inhailing her scent, but it was too much for her to see me wearing it, I don't blame her at all she was young i was young so it was seen by her eyes me wanting to cross dress.

Fast forward to some years and the person i'm with, she loves it knowing her scent drives me crazy she has even said i look better in some of her clothes than she does, then i started to buy stockings/tights its just different fun for me, and the good thing is i can go shopping with her also if i buy my own she will wear it every now and then to get her scent onto the clothing.ย ย 

PRG978 [sign in to see picture]

I sooooo love wearing sheer tights (10 denier or 7 denier) my favourite colours are barely black, black and also blue. I've been trying to find white, red or blue tights that are sheer to waist but haven't managed to find any :-(

staplegun [sign in to see picture]

It's just an amazing feeling wearing women's underwear it started for me with an ex such a turn on for both and the best thing is it gets you thinking of other stuff to try which for me I am now trying just ordered my very first pair of black heels ๐Ÿ˜

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38987 I really want this but I've spent too much this month as it is ๐Ÿ˜

Jer Aff [sign in to see picture]

I am eagerly awaiting the Large size of this today. Got the medium for the wife too. I'm sure you can justify a little extra spend for your lingerie needs. Don't delay and wear it tomorrow...

It's just arrived and is as fabulous as i hoped. Sorry for the photo quality but it's great to wear. Why shouldn't we enjoy wearing whatever we want?

Looks amazing jer aff ๐Ÿ˜

It is staplegun, it is. Are you going to buy the plus size one now?

Great I wish I should have purchased it yesterday while it was on offer but forgot till it was too late I've spent so much recently on stuff. Had a boat load of stuff last week from LH new toys and and sexy underwear. And also just purchased some very sexy heels and some very nice but slightly expensive breasts haha maybe next month but got to say it looks very sexy on ๐Ÿ˜‰

Quality wise it's worth paying the full price as there's no guarantee it will be on offer again and once it's discontinued you'll have missed a treat. Where did you get your breasts? I've been looking around and they're dead cheap on ebay but not sure quality wise. Wish LH would add them to their range so that we've got something to put in our cups so to speak..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.