• Can flat shoes ever be "Sexy" ?

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I would like to add that "crocs" have no place in the bedroom no matter how convenient they are to clean

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Crocs have no place anywhere in my house !

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

We should just ban "crocs" for humanity and never speak about them for the next few generations ha

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing heels but they are hard to find in my shoe size, so most of the time I'm in flip flops (not very sexy). I'm a bit hippy in my aproach, but I would much prefer to see a lady in flat shoes she could walk in, than 5" heels that look like you have soiled yourself when you walk. It's all about confidence, and well fitting footwear.

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

For me it totally depends on a woman, if she feels sexy then that comes across in how she looks. A woman that cannot walk in heels doesn't look sexy in my opinion though. But then some of the sexiest women I've seen are wearing sports gear and trainers and they is hot as hell

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

We should just ban "crocs" for humanity and never speak about them for the next few generations ha

wildflower wrote:

Crocs have no place anywhere in my house !

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

I would like to add that "crocs" have no place in the bedroom no matter how convenient they are to clean

100% agree!! lol

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

I can't wear high heels (as much as I would like to) its an impossibility for me.

I can wear 2 inch heels so long as not stiletto or kitten - need chunk and support.

My ankle boots have heels and these are favourite boot cut heels

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Just come back from a few days at the seaside, and there was plenty of sexy flat strapey flats about

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Just come back from a few days at the seaside, and there was plenty of sexy flat strapey flats about

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

At the risk of upsetting all the ladies out there but there is nothing sexy about flats! They just look too safe boring and dowdy! Heels just look amazingly sexy! They make legs look longer, more shapely and hell of a lot more sexier! Heels on a woman all the way for me!

lewisandkimberly [sign in to see picture]

Yes man wrote:

At the risk of upsetting all the ladies out there but there is nothing sexy about flats! They just look too safe boring and dowdy! Heels just look amazingly sexy! They make legs look longer, more shapely and hell of a lot more sexier! Heels on a woman all the way for me!

I agree 100%

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Personally, I think flat shoes are MUCH sexier than heels. Heels remind me of horses, and people that wish they could perform ballet but don't have the skill and patience.
    I can understand why people wouldn't find flats sexy though, I mean in England at least, flats might indicate a hard worker and sensible isn't always sexy. Chunky flats might go into that cringey sexy schoolgirl territory, too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.