1. Ladies need help with bra size Please

Buckwild [sign in to see picture]

Hello ladies I'm looking at the Lovehoney love me lace 1/2 cup bra to surprise my wife can any of you please possibly help me out I know she wears a 38D bra I check the tags on the favorite ones she wears but when I go to order it says Large dress size 10-12 1x/2x size 14-16 Any idea which siza I should buy? I know that's a hard question to answer And do any of you ladies wear the 1/2 cup bras if so how do you like and rate them any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you

Rachlou88 [sign in to see picture]

I don't wear half cup bras but I'd suggest going for the 14-16 size x

Lovehoney - Brenna [sign in to see picture]

Hey, I would go for the Large as a 38 bust falls into that catagory on the sizing guide. However if it is the wrong fit you can get in contact with our 24/7 customer care department and they can get the product exchanged for one that does fit! Have a lovely day! 

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

As a general tip a lot of the 'helpful' reviews will have the reviewers measurements in so you can get a bit of an idea how well it fits certain sizes. And don't forget to check the reviews for the different colour options if there's not many in a certain one. 🙂👍

Buckwild [sign in to see picture]

Thank you ladies for the help I really appreciate it and will also check the reviews and decide on which one to buy the black white or red. I think I like the red but she will probably pick Black if she's ordering so looks like it will be black Thanks again for the help

Lovehoney - Brenna [sign in to see picture]

Also it is worth keeping in mind it will be a mix of UK/US/AU reviews so it may not be the same size. Eg. A UK 8 is a US 4

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.