1. Where give you the biggest turn in whilst wearing stockings and or a buttplug

LexiRae95 [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy wearing stockings and want to start wearing them outside to sneakily get pictures for my online page, where has everyone worn them either on show or beneath clothing to flash?

NaughtyNett [sign in to see picture]

I love my stockings too , always wear if I have a dress or skirt on for a night out/date . A little flash as you cross your legs or getting in or out a car , makes me feel so sexy . Always turns my date on when they know what’s underneath and I live that . Once while wearing hold-ups and a short skirt I stopped to get petrol and they lost their grip and started to slip as I walked and everyone in the petrol station got a good view of my red lacy tops !!

Ned Kelly3 [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Nett def agree with you it’s a massive turn on seeing a woman in stockings and heels and the power of of a woman who’s wearing them keep the pics coming as you look awesome In them Ned

NaughtyNett [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for the compliment Ned , big turn in wearing them too .

Ned Kelly3 [sign in to see picture]

Your welcome Naughty Nett stockings and heels are my weakness so keep up the pics as you look great in them and this is a compliment not some creep just a red blooded male Ned

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

I wear stockings almost daily whether it’s for work, shopping, meeting friends for a coffee, nights out etc. I couldn’t even begin to think how many people have seen me in mine (in changing rooms etc) and whilst I don’t make a habit of deliberately flashing, it obviously happens from time to time and I’ve never really had anything other than positive comments when they’ve been spotted.

will65 [sign in to see picture]

Naughty n those pictures are so sexey more please

Happycouple1977 [sign in to see picture]

My OH used to wear them to dinner and I only knew once we sat down and she gave a little flash at the table

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

If I'm wearing a skirt or dress I always wear stockings.....cant bear tights.I often wear a butt plug too. That fact that a plug can be worn with leggings or trousers too is a bonus xx

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

Had a 5 inch circumference jewelled plug in this week, during a visit to the dentist. Kept my mind off what was going on in my mouth. 

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Personally I adore the feel and look of stockings, and wear them with all my outfits.

And yes with a butt plug, as I prefer vibrating ones, outside use is limited

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.