1. Latex Hoods/Mask how/where do you store yours?

teacake [sign in to see picture]

I'm just finished washing my cat mask finding it hard to dry it out finding something to hold it up to air dry, but when its all dry how should i store it, I have watched Lovehoney Jess youtube video, but i just have a mask can you pop it into a bag?   

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

We have some latex fisting gloves, once dry and powdered I just chuck them in my undies(thongs and G's) draw along with the lube.

This is one thing i didn't know about and don't have talcum powder, When i watched the video i thought O dam it!!! we have none here lol. Doesn't the talc come off in your draw?  

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

teacake wrote:

This is one thing i didn't know about and don't have talcum powder, When i watched the video i thought O dam it!!! we have none here lol. Doesn't the talc come off in your draw?  

yes it can do but generally even though almost all my thongs are black its not an issue.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey teacake 

Yeah - grab yourself some talc, dust it all over and whack it in a lingerie storage bag if you don't want your pants getting dusty. 

Any drawer or cupboard is fine, or a shoe box. Just make sure its in a cool/dry place out of direct sunlight and away from metal or anything which could stain the fabric. 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

PS: Thanks for checking out and commenting on YouTube : ) 

Hi Jess, Thanks got some talc now so all will be ok.

It was after seeing your profile picture that made me want to try out the mask, I like masks but the latex one looked so much better and is   now i just got to get the suit but in two minds latex or wetlook.

Thanks.

Yes  i don't know why i had never bothered looking at the YouTube videos, they are great   they very infomative and always fun to watch.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.