£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Uploaded Pictures Thread Part 2

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Hi Mr LNTs here just to say that I'm glad you all enjoy the pictures of my beautiful sexy wife who I'm am very proud of and love with all my ♥. As long as she'll let me I'll keep taking them as I really enjoy it and I love looking at her in whatever she wears. I'm know you will all agree how lucky I am. Thanks for looking. X

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

You are indeed lucky Mr LNT, and I think it is super cool that taking photos is something that you both enjoy doing together. 

cjkent [sign in to see picture]

Gosig your OH is a very very lucky man.  You look great in all your pics.

I just wished my OH would let me take pics or in general just be a little more exciting than she is. 

[suspended user]

suspended user

cjkent wrote:

I just wished my OH would let me take pics or in general just be a little more exciting than she is. 

It's not necessarily a bad thing if your OH doesn't like having her picture taken or you taking pictures of her and submitting them on the forums.

I'm sure your OH is exciting in her own ways and perhaps just needs to communicate about her desires a bit more with you, especially if you are both interested in Lovehoney and using the forums.

You need to get her to open up and express herself (in a way she feels confident enough in doing so) and praise and encourage her in this.

She may even just be very shy or have low self-esteem regarding her photo being taken (especially if she is not so body-confident.)

I love seeing other people's gorgeous pictures and appreciating them and that's good enough for me.

I know my hubby would prefer me not to submit pictures of myself in my underwear, but I just have to respect his reasons for that. It doesn't make him or myself any less exciting!

I would love people to see pictures of the lingerie I buy and submit them, I can do this without having to model them, and certainly think I will.

You are also allowed to upload pictures of any topic on here as long as it's within Lovehoney guidelines (see sticky thread 'uploading pictures' on the first forum page).

I like to post pictures of cute kitty's, which I love and mostly, things I think will put a smile on someone's face or make them laugh.

Hope this helps you. Best wishes. 🙂

Mr LNT again my wifes confidence as grown in Leaps and bounds since we started taking pictures which is a great thing. I love her more for way she is open to it and enjoys it . She doesn't see what we see when we look at her pictures. I know this helps her and that's why I'm happy as a loving husband to help her in any way I can and obviously as I said before it makes me proud.x

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Mr LNT, its been great to see the good lady grow in confidence over the years. And for her to show her face in some of your photo's just shows how far she has come.

An inspiration to many people with confidence issues, I hope!

K

Thankyou, I totally agree. Cheers.

cjkent wrote:

Thanks for your kind comments about my pictures. 

I take my pictures myself, for my own pleasure, so to speak. My husband isn't involved in any way, in fact he would very much rather I wasn't posting pictures on here! He does, however, accept me doing it because he knows I enjoy it, it is all anonymous, and he is the man who reaps the rewards of me feeling like a smoking hot fox in my LH garb.

I must say again that I do think it is terribly sweet that the LNT and Mature2 couples take pictures together. I can only imagine how much fun it must be, and what a wonderfully erotic thing it must be to do together, but only if the woman involved is totally on board with it. If your OH isn't up for it, then even if she did it just to please you, I imagine it would feel quite clunky and awkward, rather than a pleasurable experience for both of you.

I appreciate your frustration with your OH, I really do, I was on here a few weeks back having a good self-indulgent whinge about my very vanilla husband. It helped sharing how I was feeling, people shared some good suggestions, and yes there are lots of things I don't think I will ever get to do with him, but feeling sorry for myself and resentful towards him wasn''t going to improve the situation, and I know that now.

I really hope you and your OH can find some middle ground with other pursuits if pictures aren't her thing. Best wishes to you both.    

Jer Aff....well my goodness! I love love love the super-pants under the plum chemise picture, just lifting up the hem for a bit of a reveal....that is just the very embodiment of the word ‘teasing’ in photo form. Just wasn’t expecting the contrast of the two items on at the same time, but it works so very, very well.....does it for me anyway! 👏👏👏👏👏

D&E [sign in to see picture]

Some fantastic pictures uploaded today, just tried doing one myself but had no joy, can’t seem to do it, I’ll keep on trying though

Whoop whoop. More great pics today. Love them all xx

D&E [sign in to see picture]

What a way to start the weekend!! Loving the pictures you’ve uploaded today gosig

Suspender man [sign in to see picture]

Wow Gosig more lovely pics your looking fab👌

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Yes I must agree with "Suspender Man"  Gosig, your photo's are amazing, and stunning beautiful.

Well done to everyone who have put pictures up recently. I dont know why I haven't tried better myself this year. I'll see what I can do, now where's the camera?.

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Yes I must agree with "Suspender Man"  Gosig, your photo's are amazing, and stunning beautiful.

Well done to everyone who have put pictures up recently. I dont know why I haven't tried better myself this year. I'll see what I can do, now where's the camera?.

You've been neglecting us. Come on now. Try harder x
    Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Well done everyone who have posted pictures lately.....Your all looking Fantastic x

Suspender Man. Just noticed your new profile pic. Bloody jealous as hell xx

Big thanks to each one of you for your kind comments, I really appreciate it. 

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Suspender Man. Just noticed your new profile pic. Bloody jealous as hell xx

Yep, I’m the deepest shade of green with envy here too. You do look proper stunning mate, such a shame you have never uploaded any photos for our viewing pleasure.

Raider Nation [sign in to see picture]

Had no idea... now I have to go through loads of people's pictures and have a nose :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.