1. Uploaded Pictures Thread Part 2

Rachlou88 [sign in to see picture]

I need inspiration for some new pics lol x awesome pics gosig x

Just Tease Me [sign in to see picture]

teacake wrote:

Gosig I so would love to go shopping with you, you have some great ideas, I love the chains very sexy so Lush

@ Just Tease Me Some sexy new pictures Mmmm spanking pants

Spanking pants yes definitely a must. You should get some teacake if you haven't already 😀
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Rachlou88 wrote:

I need inspiration for some new pics lol x awesome pics gosig x

Thanks Rachlou. I’m not a very girly-girl, never have been, dressing up, heels, taking selfies, this is all quite novel for me. Pandora’s box is well and truly open! Hope to see some more of your pictures soon.

I need some inspiration I'm a girly girl but don't wear heels often and never really took selfies until I started seeing my new fella as my confidence went down to 0 when I was with my ex so this is all new to me I just don't want keep doing the same sort of pics lol xx

Rachlou88 wrote:

I need some inspiration I'm a girly girl but don't wear heels often and never really took selfies until I started seeing my new fella as my confidence went down to 0 when I was with my ex so this is all new to me I just don't want keep doing the same sort of pics lol xx

Yep I do this for the confidence boost as well. I know what you mean, I felt like I was posting the same photos over and over again, hence going down the, er, more challenging picture route. Just trying to mix things up a bit. What about any props/ accessories? Hope you get some inspiration somewhere and post again soon. 

I'm thinking of involving my blindfolds etc which could be fun as I wouldn't be able see where I'm taking the pic 😂 and I possibly involving my heels I'm sure ilk think of something so I can post soon x

Ooooo blindfold, now that is a good idea! Hope to see that soon.

I'll see what I can do tonight I'm way too tired at the moment 😂 xxx

Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]

Rachlou88 wrote:

I'll see what I can do tonight I'm way too tired at the moment 😂 xxx

Your confidence will grow the more you do, shots of stocking clad legs and heels has always gone done well on here. You've got a great body don't be afraid to show it off.😉 look forward to seeing more.lm looking forward to Mrs LNT uploading some more soon, she has blossomed as time has gone by. She still has body issues but I'm sure she feel much better when we're picture taking now.

Thanks Mr LNT

Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]

Rachlou88 wrote:

Thanks Mr LNT

Most welcome,😀

Plus Mrs LNT has a lovely body I'm full of stretch marks n mummy tummy 😂 xx

AWB1955 [sign in to see picture]

Would love to see more pictures of you Rachlou88 you look fab

Rachlou88 wrote:

I'm full of stretch marks n mummy tummy 😂 xx

Same here mate, same here. Do it anyway! I can see my stretch marks and mummy-tummy in my pictures, but it doesn’t mean that others will be as put-off by (or even aware of) them in quite the same way we are.

There are some truly stunningly gorgeous hot bods (male and female) who have posted pics recently who also say they have major hang-ups about their appearance. It’s a bit sad really that so many folk have these issues, but it kind of fires home to me that body confidence has just as much to do wth what’s going on in between the ears than the perceived physical faults on the outside. 

Youve got quite a queue of expectant viewers building up now Rachlou, best you get snapping 😀.

Gosig wrote:

Rachlou88 wrote:

I'm full of stretch marks n mummy tummy 😂 xx

Same here mate, same here. Do it anyway! I can see my stretch marks and mummy-tummy in my pictures, but it doesn’t mean that others will be as put-off by (or even aware of) them in quite the same way we are.

There are some truly stunningly gorgeous hot bods (male and female) who have posted pics recently who also say they have major hang-ups about their appearance. It’s a bit sad really that so many folk have these issues, but it kind of fires home to me that body confidence has just as much to do wth what’s going on in between the ears than the perceived physical faults on the outside. 

Youve got quite a queue of expectant viewers building up now Rachlou, best you get snapping 😀.

Hahaha it seems that way gosig I'm just going have my tea get little one settled n get snapping I think lol xx
    teacake [sign in to see picture]

Just Tease Me wrote:

teacake wrote:

Gosig I so would love to go shopping with you, you have some great ideas, I love the chains very sexy so Lush

@ Just Tease Me Some sexy new pictures Mmmm spanking pants

Spanking pants yes definitely a must. You should get some teacake if you haven't already 😀

No I have not got any yet but it will be on my next buy

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

You look great rachlou, just like everyone's else and their pics

Thanks scoob x

Been snapping away tonight need to resize then I'll be uploading I've gone abit out of my comfort zone tho xx

Andyxx [sign in to see picture]

You look great Rachlou88 keep the pics coming. If your partner is getting the unsensored version of your pics hes a lucky chap. Selfies with a blindfold or tied up could be a tricky one haha. Have you ever asked your partner to photograph you? For us theres something quite sexy about it and a good way to start forplay.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.